RWBY: Beacon's Light

[QUOTE="Reaper Six]Theres a wikia for RWBY, with everything. For fighting styles, you can just Google one. I'm sorry, but that is my final decision.

[/QUOTE]
*Shrug* Alright, fine. Insted of just telling me go wiki it, you could have at least said a little about it and HELP your willing-to-join people insted of denying them on the spot.

no, you practically took a book and shoved it in my face and told me to do it myself, thats not helping

We handed you a book and told you what you needed to do, rather than bringing you through baby steps. I'm not having this argument with a view like that, I'm sorry. I'm wrong.

I am not on here no, but I have been on many other sites for years. My one site recently closed down and I remembered that I had joined this one around December, so I thought I would try it out again.

ALright then, I'm not doubting your skill, oh no. I'm just saying like the people besides you that joined this RP are on frequently.

I joined a soul eater Rp not long ago here, but my partner is never on when I am. I am usually on frequently unless something comes up that day.

Okay people, the moment we all have been waiting for:

Partners:

Pulled from my Mariners baseball cap:

First Pair:

KaiaWolf's Tayln Blaze

And

Hyydra's Daniel Trojan

Second Pair:

Reaper Six's Michael Rakken

And

Spade Oleander's Air Zephyr

How your characters meet is up to you and your partner.

Coming up with a team name is next, but we need to figure out who the team leader is first.

I know, I did one of those fist pump things you see the teenagers do in the little kid movies.

Ha, awesome ^.^

Oh, by the way, is it okay if I change my character's name? I've gotten sick of it since I've used in a few things now X3

What were you thinking of, Kaia? I'm searching the internets for a name. Right now it's MADT, I can switch yours and Hyydras if need be.

Ah, the team name.

Is it possible to switch my character's name to Lara? I've been really into the name recently ^.^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back