RWBY: Beacon's Light

She means Yang's bike that she rode in her trailer and the Volume 1 intro. Well, I'm glad it is.

Actually, I don't mean Yang's bike, though it is epic.

I meant the shipping name for Blake and Yang. I want them to be a thing ^.^

Also yeah, I hope Jaune and Pyrrha happen in the next Volume. Though, Pyrrha might be the one to initiate the relationship first, since Jaune's kinda slow about it X3

Yeah ^.^

Bumblebee and White Rose (Ruby x Weiss) I believe are the main couple names for team RWBY. I don't know if Jaune and Pyrrha have one yet though. If they do, I don't know it.

I can't see it. Sorry. The two places where Juandice and Pyrra would happen would either be that part of roof, or somewhere after that dance.

Also, I won't be able to post for a bit, so feel free to continue without me a bit in the meantime. Just don't get too far without me! ^.^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nobody gets left behind. 
X-Ray and Vav animated series confirmed. My life, is almost complete.

I second that X) They always were so short, in the blink of an eye I'm thinking: "Oh, it's over? Okay... .-." xD

Hey, so I won't be able to post anymore tonight. I need an early night 'cause I have to be in a damn car for six hours tomorrow morning… Bleh

But, I'll be able to post once I get to my destination. Thankfully, it has internet ^.^

Okay, Kaia. I should let you guys know, I likely won't be on tomorrow, I'm helping my friend pack to move. And this weekend is iffy on me posting.

7pm Central time, RWBY Volume 2 is released.

Kaia: An adorable explosion? Couldn't have described it better.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys! I feel like I should inform you.

The weekend of August first I will be on maybe three times.

Then around August 12, I will be gone for two weeks. Well maybe, depends on if I have wifi or not at the hotel I will be staying at. And if I will have any free time. It's a kinda complicated issue... lol. But I will try my best to stay on as much as I can. Hope that this is okay.

Thoughts on Chapter One?

All I have to say is references. Everywhere. Nixon, Gavin Free, Red vs. Blue...

I want to see a "why are we here?" reference, "swish, swish, stab," "you can't pick up chicks in a tank," and team killing.

Oh my god. Chapter one was awesome ^.^

I watched it at around midnight last night...

Yang's animation looked a bit weird at the beginning though... Am I the only one who thought that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you're not in a fight scene, the animation is meh. But it's perfect in fight scenes. I think my favorite part was the Nixon "I am not a crook" line from Ruby.

Is it just me, or did Tux look like Wolverine/Sabertooth?

I thought that. I was like "Oh... that guy from WOlverine," He looks too much like Sabertooth to be original, with his claws and stuff. 
Oh! If I may, who else enjoys the new song they made for RWBY greatly?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back