RWBY: Beacon's Light

Glad you survived, Hyydra. I wish that the Knight was open, because those prices are the backbone of my chess strategy, but I guess not.

Should it only be the four of us for the THING after the Emerald Forest?

Hm... I don't know..

This one's your decision this time, since I think it could go either way ^.^

The THING is an event Reaper has planned for after the emerald forest. It's a surprise! X3

You'll love and hate this one.

Epic line: Generated. I may be stealing a scene from Top Gun, but who cares?

Hey, just to let you know, I changed my character's weapon a bit.

It's not important, but I figured someone might get confused if I suddenly start talking about a different weapon than what was on my character ^.^

Ha, thanks ^.^

I was looking for mechanical bows, and found something like "Steampunk compound bow" or such. 
There were other ones, but they were much more steampunky than that one. Not as much the kind of thing I was looking for.

In any case, it's legit. Two swords and a bow. I guess I've always liked having two weapons. Might explain why my original Rakken had dual submachine guns, and how my main character has two pistols.

Yeah, I've always preferred character's who duel wield weapons. I'm not really a fan of guns though, so I went with double swords and a bow X3

Oh! I started watching Red VS Blue today! It's hilarious. Why haven't I watched it yet? :D

I'm not the biggest fan of swords. Other than Katanas, and the sword in my weapon.

How far are you in?

Somewhere in the middle of season two. I'm gonna watch more tonight though, so we'll see how far I get before the day is done X3

Hey guys. In an effort to keep it so that we're not stuck in the Emerald Forest for days, I want you all to collaborate with your partner on your meeting scene. Any fight scenes with a pair, I want that pair to collaborate writing it. Team fight scenes will be like normal. Everybody good?

640px-1107_The_Emerald_Forest_Pt.2_4357.png

The piece we should get? Yeah. Cause this proves that it was still there after them.

I think group consensus is the Queen. The most powerful piece on the board. 
So guys, Chapter Two... Reactions? Thoughts?

I figured out what our group fight scene will be, here's a clue, from my one liner: four of a kind always beats two pair.

@KaiaWolf: You're up to post, just reminding you.

Oh, geez X3

Sorry guys, I don't think I got a notification that you'd posted. That, or I just missed it…

I'll post ASAP ^.^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back