RWBY: Beacon's Light

I didn't want to have a short post about me going to sleep. Hector and Lara are heading in, falling asleep, and then waking up. Nothing really happens during the night.

True, but you could've added a little more on before you went to sleep. Such as when Spade mentioned the girls fighting? Just the little hints. NOT trying to make an argument out of this, just saying I was hoping that last post would catch all of us up to your speed.

I don't see any difference, but I still see the smal ltime skip you could use for your next post.

I'll save it for later. I've never done a large scale RP like this. Where time management was crucial. I'll try to be better at it.

That being said, my co post with Spade takes our two characters to the temple, but ends when she grabs a relic. Too far, or no?

Mmmm, nah, not too far. But! May I ask for more events inside the forest as I expect Kaia and mine's post to ahve a few?

Well, Michael and Air arrive shortly after the main characters leave. They see Ruby and Weiss falling off the Nevermore, and Juandice flying after getting thrown by the Death Stalker.

Yeah.

Fun fact: The Nevermore is actually a reference to a poem by Edgar Allen Poe called "The Raven"

Like you know how some people get all giddy when they realize references to other things? I'm one of those people, especially with games and/or books/stories.

I'm so sorry! D: I understand completely though...

I'm finally almost done with the shenanigans though, so I should be able to post regularly now ^.^ 
If I disappear again, I'd understand if you kicked me though, so don't worry ^.^

I don't want to be "that" person that holds up the whole roleplay.

It's okay, Kaia. That's why I gave you the warning. I can give you alerts, if you want about when you should post.

Have you and Hyydra done your collaborative post?

I talked with him earlier, I think he knows about how far me and Spade went. The group fight scene we will do like normal.

So, that ending to Chapter Two... I swore.

You caught the RvB reference in Chapter 1, right?

Not that I remember... What was it? Oh, I'm at season 5 of RvB by the way X3 It's such a good show!

Oh, did you catch the "People Like Grapes" soda machines in the background of chapter one? It made me so happy...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back