• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Runaway Children Rp

Archer Savage

He frowned and stroked his hair gently "I can go talk to them if you want..." he offered​

Archer Savage

He shrugged "I'll be fine...probably" he said the last part very quietly as he got up and ruffled his hair reassuringly before leaving the apartment and seemingly getting into a rather loud arguement with the man upstairs, followed by a loud crash of him falling down the stairs after being shoved​

Masika panicked, getting off the couch shakily, and using what little strength he had to go over and make sure Archer was alright.

Archer Savage

He was laying on the ground infront of the door to his apartment rubbing his head and groaning in pain "Asshole!" he yelled up the stairs to the guy snickering at him "What're you gonna do about it, Weakling?!" the man spat back at him​

Masika stumbled out next to Archer, and his legs gave out, but he managed to sit down. "A-Archer? Are you okay?" He asked, very worried.

Archer Savage

He groaned and nodded, He was going to have some nasty bruises though "Get back in the house Masika" he said as the man came down the stairs and punched Archer in the face​

Archer Savage

He continued getting the living shit beat out of him before another man pulled the man off and allowed Archer to get inside, He was now bruised and bloody as he limped his way inside and shut and locked the door behind him "M-Masika?" he called weakly​

Masika crawled out of hiding with tears streaming down his cheeks. "Archer? O-oh no, Archer you're hurt! Wh-where's your medical supplies?"

Archer Savage

He motioned to the bathroom "Under the sink" he said before practically falling onto the couch and wiped the blood off his own cheek​

Masika tried to stand up to go get them, but he couldn't get his legs to hold any of his weight at all.

Archer Savage

He frowned "I-I'll be fine Masika don't force yourself" he said as he reached out for his hand​

"B-but you're not fine." he cried, still trying to stand up, but just succeeded in wearing himself out completely.

Archer Savage

He grabbed Masika by the shirt and pulled him onto the couch "Stop!" he said in annoyance, not wanting him to hurt himself further than he already was. He forced himself to stand up and went to the bathroom getting the things out​

Archer Savage

He returned with the box and set it on the coffee table before beginning to clean his cuts with alcohol and winced in pain "Fuuuck that hurts" he complained​

David: "Yeah. She's dead." i replied, walking closer. I had heard the voice before, it sounded like someone i had heard in the underground shelter. "It's just me and my sister. What about you?" i replied.

Archer Savage

He sighed "I'll be fine" he said as he winced and began wrapping the cuts and putting a bandaid on his own cheek "Sore, But fine" he said as he sat beside Masika and pat his head "Just know that this isn't your fault okay?" he said gently​

Archer Savage

He smiled just a little and played with Masika's hair "So now what should we do?" he asked softly before wanting to ask something but wasn't sure if he should "So...Why are you...Out here?" he asked very quietly

Masika fiddled with the edge of his shirt. "I... My parents neglected me and made me work ever since I was six... Never got fed enough... Anyway, I thought I was walking home, but I got lost, and then you and Max found me." He gave Archer the short version.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back