• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Rogue Experiments

Vivienne Sinclair ♦ ♦ Experiment 0918

"Cleo lied to you Em," she said through the door, "Cleo's just telling you lies about me to entertain herself."

Emiele Santana | Experiment 0077

"Your proof?" I say, rolling my eyes. "You're kinda a bad household name right now." I say, crossing my arms. I climb out the window, pissed again. I feel nothing at all, actually. Besides, I don't deel like having her suck my emotions right now.

"I'm an empath remember. I can sense desires, emotions, needs...Cleo's damn lies.. She's a nervous wreck behind you."

Magdalena Eastwood ◇ 2113

"Not really. For similar reasons." I phase my arm and move it through the tree. "I guess it's better to practice with them out here since there's less possible victims. If anything bad were to happen."

cleo lott / / exp 0667

"no lol wtf" i start laughing cus this is so dumb & shes trying too hard "im mostly confused to why u wanna blame me so bad. ur the one thats gotta watch ur mouth"

She's had enough of Cleo's manipulative behaviour. Vivienne's hands started forming flames and she burned Em's door down. "You should watch your mouth Cleo. I can sense you're having fun at this situation right now," she said through her clenched teeth. Her anger is transforming into fire, a bit different from this morning. Vivienne raises her hand and flame shot out of it onto Cleo's face. "I can sense your in unbearable pain as well." She turns her attention to Em, "Once she's turn on you all I can say is, 'I told you so.'" Vivienne leaves the room and heads out to the forest. She needed some time alone.

cleo lott / / exp 0667

i get a lil rain cloud to wash it off & i heal fast & i shrug. i look confused "wtf is up w / her"

I nod and glance at her, unsure if I should try the willpower manipulation on her. "Do you want me to tell you to do something or should I try to see if it works on animals?" I ask, slightly less bored now. Eager to try either option.

Sophia Wood

"ANIMALS." I exclaim. "Oops, sorry. Why not try it on the wolf" I tell her since I noticed it when it was extremely close.

Jameson said we needed to wear masks, Vivienne thought but was too angry to go back to the mansion and grab one. She continues walking through the forest and sees a city near-by. Maybe I should live there and get out of this Hell hole. Turning back to see the mansion one last time and smiles. "I'm going to the city."

I laugh a little at the sudden exclaim. I watch it as it comes closer and closer. My eyes meet the wolf's as I tell it to stop, which it does. And then to sit, which takes a second, but it works. I half smile. "How about you try something now," I tell her, without looking at her so my power has no effect.

Emiele Santana | Experiment 0077

I climb back in after sitting on the roof, but realize it not my room. This one is a little messy, so I'm assuming it's a guy's. I look around, wondering who's room it is. I could always be a girl's room. Opening the door, I peek my head out to check if anyone is in the halls. I'm happy no one is, so I step out and hang around a little.

Sophia Wood

I smirk at the wolf, "Wow," I breathe, impressed. I then try my own power. I stare at a stick on the floor till it moves. "WOah this is pretty cool" i say. i try moving the stick some more and use my power to throw it at the wolf's head. "HAHAHHAHA." i laugh "omfg this is so coool wow."

Vivienne walked along the road and turns around. She waves her hand, seeing a Ford F150 near-by. The vehicle stops and a man rolls down his windows. "I need a ride to the city," she says to him. The man nods and unlocks the door for her. Vivienne gets in the truck, driving her all the way to the city.

OOC: Off to a debutante party.

Last edited by a moderator:

I start laughing when it hits the wolf. "That's really cool." It starts running towards us and I tell it to stop again, which it does. "Now calm down." It's face slowly lightens up from it's angry expression.

"Sure." I start heading towards the house, following the footprints back. "I don't think I've eaten since we've gotten here." I lightly shrug, feeling my stomach rumble a little.

"I don't really know for sure. Apparently they kidnapped us and tried to turn us into brainwashed human weapons and all that and Jameson keeps saying they're all over the forest searching for us, but I don't know. I believe it, but I also kind of don't... It seems genuine and truthful, but I just guess want to read up on it or find out some more information on this whole thing, you know?" I brush a crumpled leaf from my hair as I walk. "As long as we're not being lied to or that they're not hiding useful information from us. I just want to get good enough at these powers to the point where I can defend myself to the best of my abilities."

Sophia Wood

"Same, you know. I don't want to be some robot. Hopefully I can get back my memory and back to my old life." I sigh. I approach the house and enter, I go into the kitchen. "So what do you feel for?" I ask her

I nod in agreement and start opening cabinets until I find a box of chocolate cereal and I pour it into a bowl.

Sophia Wood

"Do you think the TaliaBetz will come looking for us?" I ask her, as I begin to make something to eat.

muriel

"NOOOOOOOOO GURLS" "NO" "JUST SIT DOWN" "i will bake u a pizza" "u can eat your lil cereal just as a snack let me make you a pizza"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back