• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Rogue Experiments

Emiele Santana | Experiment 0077 |

"I dot give a fuck to be honest. The door's open if you want." I say, stuffing my face into my pillow. "Besides, I don't use human dummies, unlike Vivienne." I add with a small smirk.

muriel

"wow that sounds very useful" "youre welcome would u like a drink??"

cleo lott / / exp 0667

"o..... how do u feel about vivienne??"

Emiele Santana | Experiment 0077

I realise that I'm gossiping, or at least about too. "She's too soft, like her fighting. But she's not bad at heart. Met her last night while I was eating dinner at 1 in the morning." I say chuckling.

muriel

i open the fridge "there is water & juice & chocolate milk or soda pop"

cleo lott / / exp 0667

"oh.... idk if i should tell u this but this morning she said ur mind is weak. especially since u cant even see ur own creations........ she thinks she is best illusionist"

I smirk and get up. "That bitch is getting it. Where is she?" I asked, throwing on a black hoodie. We're playing a little game. If I have a manipulated you and me here, we can do this. I have a little trick in mind." I say with a sloppy grin.

muriel

i get some ice in a glass & i put water in it "here sweetie. i hope u like your meal" i smile

cleo lott / / exp 0667

i smirk "what are we gonna do"

Vivienne Sinclair ♦ ♦ Experiment 0918

"Thanks," she says and sensed something.

Anger mixed with mischief coming from upstairs, Vivienne thought and continues munching on her meal. Once she finished she helped Murel clear the dishes.

I open the door. "Manipulation of course. Get Lexa if you want to." I say shrugging. I walk towards the kitchen, four feet away. I was far enough for them not to see me, but close enough for the manipulation to work. None of this is real, but I'll make Viv see it only. I make Muriel burst into flames and fall, then the whole room turning into some type of Hell.

Vivienne's eyes go wide for a moment, she was about to let out a scream until she felt an emotion of pure hatred and amusment directed at her. It's an illusion. A very bad one, she thought. Her eyes followed to a hidden area behind the kitchen and unleashed her illusion of unbearable pain on the two emotions she can sense. Hearing a deafening scream from the area.

cleo lott / / exp 0667

i feel it for a sec but i heal up & i feel it again but i heal up & its like that over & over til i start getting annoyed

Magdalena Eastwood ◇ 2113

Staying in the forest this whole time, I stand on the branch and hop onto another branch attached to a nearby tree. I do this for a bit and realize that it's a lot better than the training this morning. I sit back down and gently swing my legs as decent sized wolf comes into view.

I scream, clutching my arm. "Fuck that little son of a-" I say, recovering barely. I emerge from my spot and cross my arms. "I can tell you almost believed it. Enjoyed Hell for a second? I'm sure you'll be seeing it again." I say as I pass by. I swoop down, grab her hair, and whisper in her ear. "Oh, and don't you dare say I have a weak mind again." I hiss as I let her hair go. I manipulate it to look like snakes and leave.

"I didn't say that!" She said to Em and started to absorb her anger, she was also getting a bit angry herself.

"Hey," I greet and climb down a few branches. "What brought you out here?" I ask curiously as I look from her to the wolf.

Sophia Wood

"The house is boring," I say and look around the woods, "thought I needed some fresh air, what about you?"

She follows the two girls upstairs and senses deception with a hint of amusement on Cleo. That little bitch! she thought, feeling some warmth on the palm of her hands.

I laugh and shake my head. "She better not. That was hilarious. I enjoyed pulling her hair. The way I acted so angry though. I think I need an Oscar." I say jokingly. I turn around, hearing footsteps. "Sorry, only experiments with at least one repeating number only." I say, closing the door to my room with Cleo in it.

"Same here. And almost everyone seems like they're pissed off at each other in there," I say apathetically. I glance towards the house. I slide off the branch and land on my feet beside her. "Have you tried out your powers yet?"

Sophia Wood // 0549

I shake my head, no. "Not yet, like I don't want to stab someone in the eye or something." I explain. "Have you?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back