• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Rogue Experiments

Yuri Exp. X 0001

Frank wuld be traning in the stabel as multiple Dummis are destroyd and wuld keep traning and traning more and more as the only thing that gose in his minde is what he wuld last remember

muriel

i clean up the food & i make lunch

jameson

i go into my super locked up room & i develop hi tech watches for everyone

Magdalena Eastwood ◇ 2113

Once I finish my tea, I peel off my t-shirt and change into a white tank top and a dark grey, halfway-zipped sweatshirt jacket. I exit my room and grab one of those masks Jameson was talking about, placing it into my back pocket. I leave the cabin and casually walk over to to where the forest begins, I make sure no one else is near. I tie the mask on and phase only my feet, so I won't make any noises when stepping through twigs and piles of dead leaves. I walk about thirty feet into the forest and climb into a tall tree, looking at each of the animals around me and wondering if my willpower manipulation would even work on them.

Emiele Santana | Experiment 0077 |

I stay calm, leaning on the tree with a smirk. " I see you've met Lincoln,Roosevelt, Washington, and Toby." I say to Mag. "Those are just manipulations, don't worry. " I say, taking them away. "What did the tiger look like? Was it orange or white?" I ask, fixing back my hair.

muriel

"NOOOOOOOO" i put water on fires "go OUTSIDE"

cleo lott / / 0667

i float up so i am on the roof & i set part of the roof on fire

Yuri Exp 0001

Yuri wuld smell fire as he exits the stable and enters the house and sees cleo doing it "What the hell Cleo!!"

Yuri Exp X 0001

"Stop burning the house!!" Yuri says clearly loosing his temper and why is cleo doing this?

Yuri Exp. X 0001

I wuld take a few deepbreaths too calm donw and ask Cleo "Explain why you doo that"

Yuri Exp. X 0001

Yuri wuld look at the mask,s and then look at Cleo "Well why dont go too the outside world"

cleo lott / / exp 0667

"we are not allowed to" i make it storm & i bring winds to 99 mph & some trees snap & i get annoyed cus the water is ruining my clothes & i can feel a hurricane comin up from the nearby ocean

Yuri Exp. X 0001

"Well stop doing this anoyng things pleas" Yuri says to Cleo as he was geting anoyd of cleo,s doing

cleo lott / / 0667

"then ignore it" i move my hand & the hurricane goes through the woods

jameson

i run outside "CLEO STOP"

cleo lott / / exp 0667

"its not me sir i swear. im trying to make it stop! it is the natural weather right now"

jameson

"THEN GET INSIDE" "EVERYONE GET INSIDE" "I ALSO HAVE NEWS FOR U ALL"

Yuri Exp. X 0001

Yuri wuld go inside the house and sit on the living room sheltering himself from the Hurricane and wating for Jameson,s news

My appearance suddenly changes so that I have black hair, a dark rouge on my lips, and I'm taller. "What the hell, I didn't think about this." I say, and try to change back. That's when I hear Jameson. "Ugh, C.B. says we have to go inside." I say with a bored expression and an eye roll. "What's next?" I mutter as I walk back. I walk to where we are gathering and put up a manipulation of myself. My sudden change is probably an overload from me causing those animals.

cleo lott / / exp 0667

i smirk & i make it zip around the forest & i stop controlling it & i let it do what it wants & i go insisde "can i have a towel"

muriel

i give yuri two towels & i give cleo one & emiele one "wow it looks scary out there"

jameson

i roll my eyes at muriel "ok..........." i look at the 2 emieles "i have presents for u guys"

Yuri Exp. X 0001

"Thanks Muriel"I wuld Dry miself with the towels and then focus on Jameson "Presents?"

jameson

"ok so here are hi tech watches" i hold up a bucket of black watches "with this u can track each others location, u can communicate w / each other, u can communicate with Armour, & it also has a real laser that u can cut stuff with" "the red laser cuts but the blue laser scans people. if u scan someone then it will tell u who they are in text & who they work for. the watch is a prototype so it only has ppl from Armour in it & the leader of the taliabetz & his left hand man. it also has famous ppl" "ok take 1" "u can also change the color of it with a button"

My manipulation raises an eyebrow, getting excited a little. "Machine guns? Machetes? Permission to push people off the roof if they annoy you?" She says, clapping her hands a little. I clear my throat and shake my head. "Sorry for the manipulation, I overloaded while practicing and it just decided to change my looks." I say when I return back to normal. I get rid of the manipulation and cross my arms. I take a watch and put it on. "Cool." I say.

Yuri Exp. X 0001

Yuri wuld reach and take 1 of the watches "Fancy..."as i wuld put it on mi left hand and start to slightli tinker with it

cleo lott / / exp 0667

i make the weather go normal & i try to make the watch gold but i press th wrong button & the red laser cuts a pillow "oops lol"

jameson

my face gets super red & angry

murial

"would u kids like to have a bonfire tonight???"

Yuri Exp. X 0001

"Well theres is nothing too do most so what you guys think" Yuri says looking at the other experimentals

Users who are viewing this thread

Back