• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Rogue Experiments

Emiele Santana | Experiment 0077 |

"We need to bond. A bonfire sounds okay I guess. Are we allowed to have roommates?" I ask Muriel. "If not, can we have a sleepover. Like, boys have one and girls have one? It'd be fun to play some Truth or Dare too." I add.

muriel

"u could make a cute little tent in the living room & have a sleepover"

jameson

"NO"

muriel

"YES"

jameson

"NO"

muriel

"YES let me make a decision. it will be fun"

jameson

i walk away

Vivienne Sinclair ♦ ♦ Experiment 0918

Vivienne hears commotion from outside and opens her eyes. She hears voices downstairs.

Yuri Exp. X 0001

"well atleast we can have fun for once dam why is Jameson like that all the time?" Yuri says and kinda exited for the first time to have some fun

Yuri Exp X 0001

Yuri notice muriel expresion "I bite the hand dint i"Yuri says in his minde and scrahes the back of his neck

I sigh. "Yuri, understand that we're probably fugitives. That's not an easy burden." I mumble, sitting on the windowsill. Looking out the window, I continue "Besides, we aren't acting as a team and that sucks. We need to find a way to bond besides scars, dog tags, and missing memories." I say, looking at him before I leave to my room.

muriel

"he is very much this way since our 10th wedding anniversary" i say very quiet "are you kids hungry??"

cleo lott / / exp 0667

"no im ok" i keep playing with the watch

Yuri Exp X 0001

i was going too say somthing but i dint whant to bite the hand again "No im ok and Sorry too sai that Muriel dint meant too" I say laying back on the chair and thinking

muriel

"do not worry about it sweetie its ok" i smile & i go into the kitchen & i see vivienne "hello honey good afternoon"

I slam the door behind me and sink slowly against the door, bring my knees to my chest, and put my hands in my head. I was just so, inexplicably mad. I make a fairytale like manipulation instead of my room, but then remember I can't see it. "Damn it." I shout, kicking the wall. It was a good power, but the flaw that I can't see what I make angers me even more. All I can remember from before this is sand mixed into the grass. That's a weird memory. And my feet are smaller too. I punch the wall next to the window. "Agh." I shout in frustration. I'm going to tear down the house. I can't remember anything. How did me and Lexa even become good friends anyways?

Yuri Exp X 0001

Yuri wuld still be sitting on the living room chair and i close mi eyes and sit there not sleeping but thinking

She looks over to Murial and smiles. "Hello. Good afternoon to you too." Vivienne looks through the fridge, finding something to eat.

"Nope. Now can you leave? I'm not all happy happy right now. I'd probably set the room on fire, oh wait, I CAN'T DAMN SEE IT!" I shout, flopping on my bed."Besides, my anger will look like I'm being this drama queen that I'm not." I say, a little softer this time.

cleo lott / / exp 0667

"ok do u wanna talk or do u want me to leave cus u said to leave but then u told me about how ur pissed off. u can punch me if u want if that will make u feel better"

muriel

"i can make ya something if you want dear" i wash my hands

muriel

"cooking makes me happy. u want a sandwich or a nice burger or some cake??" "anything u feel like eating i can make it for ya"

"Got into a fight. On the bright side, I strengthened my empath powers a bit more."

muriel

"that is nice dear" "what can u do with your power now??" i finish the burger & i put it on a plate & i give it to her

"Well...I can absorb the emotions around me, channeling it into a power. For example, if I get angry and my opponent is angry. I absorb that emotion and it transforms to super strength," she says as Murial placed the plate in front of her. "Thanks Murial."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back