• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Rogue Experiments

Damien Greyson // Experiment 0010

I look at Cleo and Emiele as I open the door "YOU TWO CUT THE CRAP ALREADY" I say the knob on the door getting crushed. "geez you two act like this is high school. Grow up" I add walking out and into the kitchen "I'm heading out" I said not even giving a thought to the mask.

the taliabetz KNOWS what is happening.

it is 4 days later. experiments are done w / their training stuff. it is a peaceful morning

jameson

"ok guys we r done" i go to the house

muriel

i cook breakfast

Magdalena Eastwood ◇ 2113

I stretch a little by the side of the stable and my eyes flit to my watch to check the time. I keep my eyes ahead of myself as I head back to the cabin, catching the scent from the kitchen as I set through the tall grass, my face blank.

I look at Muriel and sigh as I was looking around... my power became greatly strong after knowing what it exactly can do.

cleo lott / / exp 0667

i get inside & it smells nasty af so i go lay down on a couch

muriel

"hiya kids im making waffles"

the door suddenly opens and I walk inside "that sounds nice..." I say as I usually skipped breakfast

jameson

"there r no alerts about them being in the forest. the have been gone since yesterday. i think they gave up" i stuff a bunch of bacon in my mouth

Magdalena Eastwood ◇ 2113

I enter the kitchen through the backdoor and take a seat at the table, just hearing the end of that taliabetz update.

cleo lott / / exp 0667

"um yea they are duh" "i think muriel puts dead bugs in my food cus she prob hates me"

I look at Jameson "never underestimate your enemy.." I said before taking a bite.

muriel

i serve breakfast & i ring a bell "kiddies!!!!!!!! breakfast!!!!!!!!!"

jameson

i steal bacon from jessicas plate

sophia wood

i see magdalena walk in and call her over to the couch "come sit with us" i tell her "whats ur power???" i ask cleo. i look a muriel "IM NOT EATING THAT ITS FRIED EW"

cleo lott / / exp 0667

"i control the weather & i heal from stuff super fast like u could prob cut my throat & i would b ok"

I look at sophia and at Magdalena "what exactly is that you two do?" I ask

(Dint resiev alert)

Yuri Exp. X 0001

Yuri wuld yawn as he wuld get up and go down stairs "*Yawn* Good morning"

Emiele Santana | Experiment 0077 |

I stroll into the kitchen whistling. Training went better then I thought. Taking an apple, some bacon, and eggs, I plop on the windowsill in the living room as usual. "Morning guys." I say, taking a bite of my apple. I started getting better at controlling my anger issues, overloads and duration of my power.

cleo lott / / exp 0667

"O WTF" a thing falls down & i get stuck under it "CAN SOMEONE PLS CUT MY ARM OFF OR SOMETHIN"

I look over and bash the door open. I then get out and hold the bombs "GET OUT NOW" I say as I try and sustain the bullets and more bombs coming our way .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back