• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Rogue Experiments

Yuri Exp X 0001

"COME ON WEE NEED TO GO!!" yuri says rushing and maintaning the door open for the others to go out befor the insinirate us

Magdalena Eastwood ◇ 2113

I immediately duck and rush over to Cleo and Emiele, grabbing them both as I phase, which causes them to phase as well. "LET'S GO!" I grab them and run through whatever is in the way.

Damien Greyson // Experiment 0010

I'm holding out many of the bullets and bomb missiles were on mid air. I look at the others "COME ON KEEP MOVING OUT" I Yell

Emiele Santana | Experiment 0077 |

I do a quick head count. "Crap, we're missing Vivienne, Muriel, and Jameson." I say. This could have been the most dangerous thing, but I run and check all the rooms on the floor before heading back outside.

sophia wood // o549

i quickly run out of the cabin and continue running until i come to a highway. "where do we go now guys???"

cleo lott / / exp 0667

i get outside "thanks bitches" i get all rainstorm mode & i start to float up in th air with the clouds & i throw lightning at them

I begin to curse as I still haven't reached my power's full potential "CAN'T HOLD THIS FOR MUCH LONGER" I say

jameson

"FIND SHELTER. CALL ARMOUR ON UR WATCHES" i die

muriel

i run outside & i hide by yuri & a taliabetz terrorist shoots a bomb & it gets stuck on my face & i blow up into pieces

Yuri Exp X 0001

"EVERY ONE HURRY OUT" Yuri sais as he hears Damien says he cant hold it much longer

I look at Cleo "SHOOT ME WITH LIGHTNING" I yell. That would only enhance my powers

I run to the highway's edge, but look back and see Muriel and Jameson die. "Okay you bastards." I say as I do a mind manipulation to get the pilots to think all of their comrade's planes are on fire, crashing into the woods. "Enjoy Hell."

Once the lightning hits me I gain enough strength to turn every bullet around hitting where it came from I then make a run for it

sophia wood // o549

i stand at the highway and see buildings afar "come on you guys lets go this way" i tell them and right towards the buildings and start running

Magdalena Eastwood ◇ 2113

I sprint to the highway, phasing as I go, all while trying to shake off what I saw happen to Muriel. Once I get there, I start for the city like Sophia suggested.

Yuri Exp 0001

Yuri wuld make it too the highway and look back and see Muriel and Jameson dead

I check one last time to make sure everyone is coming before I running towards the buildings. I still can't believe they died, it's just not real. "Should we get Armour?" I say, realizing I still had my watch on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back