• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Rogue Experiments

cleo lott / / exp 0667

my middle finger goes down & i stomp my feet cus im angry & i hate this "THIS SUCKS ASSSSSSSS"

Damien Greyson // Experiment 0010

I glare at Yuri "shut it" I say rolling met eyes and then look at Magdalena "who said you could boss us around huh?" I ask

Sophia Wood

"CAN U GUYS JUST KEEP WALKIN TOWARDS THE FUCKIN TOWER" i scream "STFU N STOP COMPLAINING" i say to damien

Magdalena Eastwood ◇ 2113

"No one did. If you want to lead the way, then go ahead." I gesture ahead of myself.

I narrow my eyes at her "make me" I say shoving my hands inside my pockets

Emiele Santana | Experiment 0077 |

I cross my arms. "Guys, we need to act like a team more then ever. Bickering and complains won't help. Hating won't either." I say, clearly annoyed. "Besides, Sophia's right as hell. Let me know when arguing gets you to a place." I say.

Yuri Exp X 0001

"Lest keep walking before we get shot in the head or captured and what Emiele said"

cleo lott / / exp 0667

some dude steps on my foot & i elbow him in the throat "WHO DO U THINK U ARE DO U EVEN KNOW WHO DESIGNED THESE SHOES" idk who designed my shoes

I look at Cleo and roll my eyes "this blows..." I add walking ahead of them

"Oh my fucking gosh guys!" I say loudly. "Let's stop, like literally. We clearly need to talk so we can arrive in screwing pieces to WT." I say, crossing to the other side of the highway. "I'm not staying stuck with whiny children." I add with a scowl.

I look at the many people. "would be quite easy to make them stop... After all, we all have Iron in our blood. Makes it easier to control muscle movements." I smirk

sophia wood

"we might as find out what everyone can do while on this green mile" i say "i can like move objects n stuff i guess. im pretty flexible too." i explain "what can u guys do?" i ask interested about the others powers

I throw my hands in the air, exasperated. "You, you, and you." I say, pointing at Damien, Magdalena, and Cleo. "I know we won't have time for a sharing our feelings session, but we do need to respect each other. We need each other, more then before." I say. I sigh and answer Sophia's question. "I can manipulate things so it looks like it's actually happening. Like I can make you look like you're red to everyone and yourself, but only I'd be able to see the original. But the bigger, the shorter time it takes to go away.

cleo lott / / exp 0667

"i could prob kill each of u by throwin a tornado on all of u & u can hit me but i will be ok" "im bein serious about th 1st part cus i might send apocalypse weather on ur asses" 
cleo lott / / exp 0667

"HEY U WERE WHINING TOO EMIELE DO NOT ACT LIKE uR ABOVE" "YURI WAS TRYIN TO GET AT DAMIEN TOO"

I look at sophia "you change moods quickly... I practically control electromagnetism, if you don't know.. its one of the fundamental forces of the universe." I smirk and look at Cleo "oh come on you can't even kill me if you wanted" I say mockingly.. "But she's right" I add

Yuri Exp X 0001

"Both of you stop i wuld not hesitate to crush you both if i have too!!" i say clearly angry at Damien and cleo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back