• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Rogue Experiments

Damien Greyson // Experiment 0010

"and you forget I can create waves that prevents any mind control" I say narrowing my eyes letting her go as I head in the cab

Emiele Santana | Experiment 0077 |

I narrow my eyes as I get in the car. "Enjoy the win." I say, sarcasm dripping in my tone. That's when I realize Viv. "Have anyone ever wondered what happened to Viv?" I ask.

Damien Greyson // Experiment 0010

I then think of what Viv did... it wasn't that bad of an idea.. I then sigh "she's not a bitch.." I say looking at Cleo

cleo lott / / exp 0667

"dont talk to me unless u plan to fight me" "but u can talk to the hand" i put my hand by his face

sophia wood

"ok yeah u guys opinions r pretty irrelevant and i just want this armour ppl to tell me how the fuck i get my memory back"

armor puts a fake news helicopter in the street cus the supers are taking too long & they send th supers a message to get on it thru their watches

Emiele Santana | Experiment 0077 |

I smirk at Cleo's remark. "Well, Viv wasn't that bad until she said I had a weak mind, thus I literally gave her Hell for three seconds." I say shrugging. "But she wasn't a bitch. I just rather she said it to my face." I say, shrugging. I see the watch light up with a message. "And we're out of here. Helicopter, here we come." I say relived.

Yuri Exp X 0001

I wuld be looking out of the window and say "Are we there yet?"

Magdalena Eastwood ◇ 2113

I check my watch and open the side door while at a red light. I walk over to the helicopter and get on.

cleo lott / / exp 0667

some dudes grab me & put me in th helicopter & they go to armor & we all get out & they make us go in a room w / the guy that is the armor leader 
tyler cromwell aka armor leader

"heeeeeeeeey guys i see you have just left battle" "have a seat" i sit at my desk

cleo lott / / exp 0667

i lay on the floor away from th other experiments

sophia wood

"calm down???? literally suck my ass where the fuck were they when the taliabetz started going fucking iraq war on us"

tyler cromwell

"the taliabetz sees you as a threat because u now work with us insetad of them" "each of u are highly dangerous individuals but yea we are here to help so how bout u take a seat"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back