• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Rogue Experiments

Emiele Santana | Experiment 0077 |

I choose to remain standing, leaning against the farthest wall. "Yuri, kinda hard not to calm down." I mutter. I turn my attention to Tyler. "More like who are we really?" I say as I narrow my eyes. "Like, ages, names would be nice." I say, still standing. "And no thanks, I prefer to stand." I say.

Yuri Exp X 0001

Yuri wuld nod at Sophias question...what are we going too do now?

tyler cromwell

"i bet muriel told u this but we have no info on who you actually are. we had our hackers & computer tech people on it but we only have new info about who you currently are" "we didnt help u cus we didnt know & u guys are in the middle of no where so it is hard to contact u"

"Okay, next question. What now? We have one loose experiment, two." I say, choking up slightly, "dead mentors, and no place but here." I say quickly to cover my blunder.

tyler cromwell

"we are enrolling u into a university as a cover. we will have u train on the weekends here with us & give u info & updates about everything but at the uni u must blend in. we searched their database cus they are a bunch of dumbasses w / a crappy firewall & they got a picture of that boy. 0001. u guys didnt wear masks???? well u must cover up & act normal. we have to send u to a whole new area too cus they will be searching for u guys around here & ur old home & the city. while u are blending in & trying to be normal & make a normal life for urself........ there is a professor who might b a taliabetz member so we ask that u spy on him & get any info u can" i call a guy to get them some university ids

Magdalena Eastwood ◇ 2113

"It's kind of hard to find a mask to put on while you've just been brutally sneaked up on with bombings..." I scowl as I wait.

Yuri Exp X 0001

"*sigh* What magdalena said...well they know ho am i"Yuri says kinda worrid

tyler cromwell

"um so uh um yes here are ur ids" i give them their school ids w / their new names & pics on them "we will put u on a private jet to nevada which is where ur new school is" "u will have further instruction when u get there. until then u must be a team because u are not acting like it" "do u want me to put a therapist on the plane for u guys???"

Yuri Exp' X 0001

Yuri wuld take the ID and say "well....what you guys think of a terapist?" Yuri says looking at the others

"Yup." I say, pipping up from the back. "One that gives out crack, knows Swahili, has rainbow colored hair, and has been skinny dipping before." I say sarcastically. "I'm sure we can all manage not to blow up the plane." I say shrugging. "For 20 minutes at least. Look, we can act like a team. We just need to try." I say as I take an id.

cleo lott / / exp 0667

"can i go on a plane that is not theirs????????"

tyler cromwell

"no" "um 0001. we deleted the file. they saw ur side profile. if they printed the picture out then they might know but u will probably be fine if u alter your face or hair style or hair color"

Magdalena Eastwood ◇ 2113

"I think we're skilled when we have to fight together, but in ways outside of that, there are some problems. We need to try a little more, like Emiele just said..."

cromwell

"ok ok so i only gotta worry about u guys bein in the same room ok. so i should have u all put in dorm rooms not together?? & the therapist will not give u illegal drugs"

Yuri Exp X 0001

"Well i can change mi haire and color...but were Tyler?"Yuri says looking at Tyler

tyler cromwell

"i will put a beautician on the plane to change your style" i give them credit cards "spend as much as u want. its on us. buy some new clothes"

Yuri Exp X 0001

Yuri noded at Tyler "well lets try and act like a team.....for once"Yuri says to the others

I roll my eyes and smirk. "I say we need a game of Truth or Dare. It will help bond I think." I say with a devious grin as I take the card. My stomach growl, reminding me of my unfinished breakfast. It's not like I ate much anyways. "So, where's the Hearst mall and/or food?" I ask.

Damien Greyson // Experiment 0010

I sigh "I need a new shirt" I say looking at the burnt one "college... great" I said rolling my eyes

tyler cromwell

"follow me" wow ima gm here & say u all go to the roof cus the jet is on there "get on here. when u get to nevada & get settled in ur rooms then u can go shopping"

a beautician & counselor get on the plane

Yuri Exp X 0001

"Thanks Tyler for the help" Yuri says befor going in the plane and taking a seat in the nereast window

Emiele Santana | Experiment 0077

I follow them, but narrow my eyes at the counselor. "We really don't need one. Can we like, push her out or something?" I say, looking at Tyler. "Besides, what city is this anyways?" I ask. I wanted to calculate the time between here to NV to see how long Heaven/Hell would last.

cleo lott / / 0667

i sit down & i pout & i make the beautician fix my hair 
tyler cromwell

"um that is a guy with long hair. that was so rude & no u cant because that is called murder" "ur going to henderson nevada"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back