• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Rogue Experiments

Lexa Grey || experiment 0017 ||

"Well, it appears I have just implanted a memory of the police following you" I laugh. "Did anything happen to your powers?" I ask him.

Yuri Exp. X 0001

"Yea felt mi electrokanises get stronger then like if i dint have it...but that dosent explain whats on mi back" Yuri says kinda scared as the feeling on his back is geting worse

"Huhhhh.." I sigh. "So now that I know I have powers, and all this, Can i just go to bed? I'm tired and this is a lot to process" I say to Jameson. "And what are you writing down?" I ask suddenly.

jameson

"there is no info on 0001s powers & there is info now" i throw 0017 pants and a shirt "i will name u lexa grey. please find a room & go to bed"

Yuri Exp. X 0001

I wuld get up and feel the thing on mi back like....if it was like limbs or somsort "Ok now.....pleas tell mi there somthing on mi back this is not a joke"

I catch them with ease and leave the room. Lexa Grey. Lexa Grey. Hmm. I guess that's an improvement from 0017. I find an empty room, and put on the change of clothes. I look at my reflection in the mirror, and stare into my blue eyes. I wonder if I have a family who misses their daughter- who is me but isn't me. I lay down in my bed, and pull the covers up, and attempt to sleep.

Yuri Exp. X 0001

"whatever it is its creepy its on mi back and.....feels like.....I dont know" I say as i reach for mi back and "Wait...i tuch somthing im not crazy i tuch somthing"

Yuri Exp. X 0001

I wuld forze mi self to control whatever is on mi back......"i...i..feel like...4..of them....and...kinda feels like...maybe arms..no...i can move them" i say as i wuld tuch mi arms with them" feels like....arms....i cant explain"

Emiele Santana | Experiment 0077 |

I toss and turn, hearing noises. I think I'm slowly going insane. I can't take it anymore so I punch the wall on frustration. I can see the room next to me with an unfamiliar girl. "Whoops. Let's act like that never happened, shall we?" I say with a smile. I manipulate the wall back to looking like it was before.

I turn in shock as my wall completely transforms. Someone else is awake, so boringly, I decide to go to the girls room next door. Already knowing she's awake, I barge in. "I'm Lexa, or at least now I'm Lexa. You woke me up. Who are you?" I say in a demanding- yet nice- tone.

Yuri Exp. X 0001

"Well theres 1 way to know....sorry" I say befor extending mi 4 arm like limbs thats seems tha nobody can see and grab Jameson and raise him up from the floor a litel

"Correction. I just woke you up. I can't sleep. Fear of the dreams Turing into manipulation a. And you must have been the noise. I'm Em. Sorry, should have just punched the window." I say simply. "Hopefully, that'll last till I can actually fix or. Or get someone to do that." I say shrugging as I lean back in my bed.

Yuri Exp. X 0001

Yuri smiles as he raises his 2 visible hands "Look no hands" as he wuld put down Jameson "Sorry....what do you think this power calld"

Vivienne Sinclair ♦ ♦ Experiment 0918

Vivienne lays on her bed looking up at the ceiling. She can feel Jameson's emotion of anger mixed with annoyance. "I think putting everyone on curfew is a bad idea," Vivienne mumbles to herself and falls asleep.

I glare at her rudeness, unknowingly, sending my power of mind imprisonment straight at Em.

Yuri Exp. 0001

"Vectors?...never heard of that...but sounds cool and usfell" Yuri says with a smile as they cand be seen...there must be away to see them i ask mi self in mi head

it is now 5 am. the bell has rung. all experiments are excepted to be outside by the empty horse stable for training & more info from jameson

Vivienne Sinclair ♦ ♦ Experiment 0918

Vivienne dreamt that she was in a room. A large one, filled many people and a stage in front of her. A stout woman was on it calling people to the stage presenting them a rolled up piece of paper. The person that was called, was wearing a black robe and a hat with a string hanging down on his left shoulder. As the woman calls Vivienne on stage she hears a sharp ringing sound, waking her up. "Dammit," she mumbles, "Morning already, and I was having such a nice dream."

OOC: So, should Em still be unconscious or what?

"What? Sorry, I'm probably crank-" I say before feeling weird. 'What the hell is her power?' Is my last thought before I go unconscious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back