• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Rogue Experiments

Emiele Santana | Experiment 0077 |

I feel the fake Muriel and my clone go. Crap, I think. I dash like a madman to the window, climb in, and climb into bed. I wonder if they ever check the beds? Shaking my head, I let my hair free of manipulations. Maybe thinking good things will result in good dreams. Sheep on the ceiling, waves from a lake, a soft rock in a wooden boat..

I get up and wander down the hallways mindlessly. I couldn't take the soft pounding in my head from too many manipulations. Would any more expermients find us, join us? I bump into something and swear. "Oh, now my thoughts can become real things too?" I say sarcastically. "You okay?" I ask, looking her over. "We shouldn't be out here though, or Jameson is going to get mad at us. When I mean us, I mean me. I've already created two offenses, I'm sure of that." I ramble on.

Vivienne Sinclair ♦ ♦ Experiment 0918

Being an empath can suck at times, she thought as she can sense the distress of this person. "I'm alright," Vivienne whispers, "Who are you?"

I smirk. "Em. I'm just another experiment." I say quietly, letting my hand drop. "Anyways, I'm starving even though it's ridiculous late. I didn't see much of you earlier." I say as I start walking to the kitchen. "You coming?" I ask.

I roll my eyes. "Fine." I say, sending manipulations to our rooms. "I was hungry." I say while taking out cold leftovers. "What's your number on your dog tag?" I ask as I hop on the counter.

"0918," she said to Em, "I'm Vivienne. Call me Viv."

Vivienne then took out a box of cookies from the cabinet.

"Cool Viv. We having a pot luck or something?" She asks with a chuckle, motioning to the cookie box. "You drink?" I ask as I pull out a beer if she wanted it. I just took some water. Sitting on the counter, I face her.

Vivienne shakes her head. "I'm not much of a drinker." She plops a cookie in her mouth and grabs a glass to pour herself some milk.

I shrug and put back the drink. "That's okay, neither am I. I can't really drink, or it'd probably disrupt my manipulations. Speaking of, what's your power Viv?" I ask, eating some food.

She takes a sip of milk and swallows. "Well..I can create realistic illusions and an empath as in I can feel people's desires, emotions and even heal their emotional pain."

She sighs and nods. "Yup. Right now I'm trying to hone my empath skills to something more useful. Like controlling someone's emotion or something."

I notice her sigh and try to cheer her up. "It's still something really cool you know. Besides, we're all practicing. Tomorrow is training anyways." I say.

Last edited by a moderator:

She smiles at Em's comment and finishes her glass. "I wonder how many people are here."

"Not too much. Just don't get on certain peoples bad side. I'd be one of them." I say shrugging, hopping off the counter. "I'm actually going to go to bed now." I say with a small giggle. "See ya Viv." I say, going back to my room.

Lexa Grey || experiment 0017 ||

I wake up alone in the woods, confused and disoriented with a massive headache. Where am I? What is my name? And why do I have a pounding headache? I look around for any evidence someone may be near me. I hear noises coming from all over - the trees moving with wind, animal noises, and the faintest drip of rain. I get up and start to walk around. I look down at my feet- is it possible? Tire tracks! I decide to follow them, hoping they will lead me somewhere. Annoyed, I break into a run, following the tires. Eventually, the tracks stop, and I come to my destination. What is this place? I see lights on in a house, and human activity. I walk up and knock on the door.

muriel

i look through th spy stuff & i open the door cus i see it was the last missing experiment "oh hello sweetie come in"

Yuri EXP. X 0001

i wuld get up from mi bed and open the door of mi room and head towards the living room

(If there is 1)

I gladly walk inside. "Thank you for letting me inside your home." I say as I look around. "I would introduce myself, but it seems that I have forgotten my name, and all I have is this stupid dog tag, whatever this means" I say with an annoyed eye roll.

muriel

"its ok honey. there are others just like u are here but they are sleeping" "would you like me to give you more info or would u like to rest too??"

"Information. I can rest later." I say. What does that lady know, and what could she possibly tell me, I think to myself.

jameson

"YURI WHAT ARE U DOING" "BED" i go to th door "oh i see 0017 finally decided to show up. at 3 am" "muriel i will handle this"

muriel

"but i have already been here. i was helping her."

jameson

"ur not doing anything go away"

muriel

i go to the kitchen to get cookies "did jameson not catch u two??"

jameson

"ok 0017. my wife & i are a part of an organization called armour which protects human kind and people like yourself & the others. a terrorist group called the taliabetz took u from ur life & wiped ur mind clean & gave u abilities...... super abilities....... they dropped u in the forest to be picked up for brainwashing & testing cus they wanted turn u kids into human weapons to take over countries & governments & stuff"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back