• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Rogue Experiments

muriel

"thank u for your help yuri" i smile & i put dishes back

cleo lott 0667

i go outside & i make it start raining & i smirk & i drink the crummy beer

Emiele Santana | Experiment 0077 |

"Mhm. I need to learn how go keep manipulations longer. But first," I say before I head up to the base of a random tree. I climb up faster then I thought. I need to conserve energy. When I reach the top, I create a slide manipulation to get down. "I need some combat training." I mutter to myself as I got up. The landing was, rough.

Yuri Exp. X 0001

"your welcome you need anything tell mi" i say but in kind a botherd voice as i wuld walk outside and ling on the houce wall and watch the others use there powers.....as he havent discoverd his yet

cleo lott 0667

i make lightning shoot down by th house "yall better watch out" i aim 2 hit 1 of them cus i am bored but i miss

Yuri Exp. X 0001

Yuri wuld watch the lighning fall..."*Sigh* why i cant remember" i whisper to miself as i see all there traning wille i ling on the wall and only watch

Damien Greyson // Experiment 0010

I look at the lightning and laugh "you better control your seasons" I joke as I decide to begin with the basics... lift the truck... I look at it and concentrate eventually the truck began to lift itself

I smirk. "I thought you could do better them that." I say. A very cool idea popped into my head. I manipulated myself so it was double me. Except I didn't know where she was. Copy Emile stands behind Damien while I go behind Cleo. "Seriously though? Lightning?" I say with a grin. Copy Emile giggles a little bit at the blunder and shakes her head when the truck is hit.

cleo lott 0667

"i hope ur done talking to me" 
cleo lott 0667

i do double lightning cus i was gona hit both emieles but i only hit fake one & yuri oops

Yuri Exp. X 0001

Yori wuld see the lighning hit him....um nothing happend? "What is wrong with you?! stupid you tride too kill mi"

I feel the copy Emiele disappear before turning my attention back to Cleo. "You technically missed her. She's gone, I think." I say as make an illusion to me me appear to walk on the walls of the house. I'm really still behind Cleo, but I do nothing and sit in the grass. This was getting a little boring for me. What else could I do? I see Yuri's little exclamation and roll my eyes. "Get used to it. That's a bit dramatic, don't you think?" I say, crossing my arms.

cleo lott 0667

"please i would not waste this energy on u" i point at yuri "im workin on my aim" "u smell. let me give u a shower" i say to emiele & i hover in the storm clouds & i make it rain so much it starts floodin

I smirk as I lift the truck and throw it. It goes up high in the sky and really doesn't come back.. "I wonder where it went..." I say...

Yuri Exp. X 0001

"wa-..wait...i got shot bi lighning" Yuri wuld say to himself a he dint Fry up

I give her the illusion of being set on fire. "This girl is on fire." I say in a sing song voice. "This needs something else." I say as I add a witch's hat. "Humph. That's better." I say with a haughty grin, walking to where the truck used to be. "Well, there goes our ride. Smooth move." I say, changing my hair to a deep plum color in a high ponytail.

cleo lotts 0667

i keep goin & i shrug & i make tornado--like winds

jameson

i go outside "WTF" "U ALL GO TO BED NOW" "NOW NOW NOW" "1 TH TALIABETZ MITE BE OUT THERE LOOKIN FOR U ALL RIGHT NOW && 2ND U ALL GONNA BE TIRED N CRANKY AF AT REAL TRAINING WHEN TH SUNRISES SO GO 2 BED UR LOUD N PISSIN ME OFF"

I laugh, despite trying to keep a straight face. "We already are. Correction you are." I say snickering. Before heading inside, I plant a kiss on Jameson's cheek. "That's for being a pain." I say grinning. But as soon as I'm out of view I wipe my mouth. Heading to my room, I don't know whether to change or not.

Yuri Exp. X 0001

Yuri wuld amidiatly go too his room and fall asleep as he whanted to train and train and get use to his power as its the first 1 he discovers

I stay outside not caring what the old man said "I wonder if..." I look at my feet trying to concentrate

I watch the hallways and send a fake Muriel to be a distraction. Before leaving, I leave a manipulated me in bed. "Okay, all good." I say to myself as I go out the window. I lean against the wall before climbing up another tree. I couldn't sleep. What if my dreams became manipulations?

murial

i see a murial & i am ??confused

jameson

i go in & i see 2 wives "that illusion gurl..........." i talk to real murial "they do not stand a chance against the taliabetz. they r not a team. they barely know how to use their powers or know how extensive th powers are. i do not think they get along. they have 2 learn to work together & learn how 2 use their powers together & how to be a real team or they are dead meat"

murial

"ik dear" "honesy this fake murial is scaring me"

jameson

i get mad cus not every1 is in bed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back