• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Rogue Experiments

Yuri Exp. X 0001

"Its delisius but i think i shoold have eaten the Sweet first the meat flavor still there" Yuri says with a smile it seems he likes it but what was wrong with Jameson?

Damien Greyson // Experiment 0010

I look at Jameson "the old man having his issues" I said walking out... to see what else I could do with my powers.

[Oc, are you guys okay?]

Emiele Santana ~Experiment 0077~

"Just some hair changing, food changing, man who was in a coconut bra and grass skirt fun." I say to Damien, grinning slyly. I finish my glass and grab a bottled water. "I'm going to do something crazy. See ya guys." I say, heading back up to the roof.

jameson

"DO NOT MAKE ME A JOKE IN MY HOUSE" "NO I AM NOT actually YES I AM" i smash a cupcake

muriel

"sweetie why u gotta be like this"

I listen to his screaming "and they are supposed to help with powers.... hmph" I say and look at the woods

OC: Dude, I'd take another Hurricane Sandy then have an earthquake...

Emiele Santana | Experiment 0077 |

I create an illusion of the lake on the ground below me. "Let's see if this works." I mutter to myself. Taking a running head start, I leap off and make a huge splash. Well, I feel it. That and I'm still intact. Once I find dry land, I lay down. That was exhausting. I walk back inside, still dripping. I shake out myself like a dog and grin at Mag.

Last edited by a moderator:
Magdalena Eastwood ◇ 2113

"Do you want to go to bed? It's pretty late..." I uncross my arms as I look up at him. My eyes flit to Emiele and I slightly smile, throwing my hands up to cover myself from the splash. "Not bad," I tell her.

jameson

"NO LAKES IN MY HOUSE" "i am done w / you all" i throw a plate "ok i will go to bed bye" i go to my room very angry & i lay down very angry

murial

i clean up dinner

Yuri Exp. X 0001

i wuld finish his food and wuld get up and say to Murial "need help?"

murial

"u have helped so much today. do u want to help again? u are a little angel." i put plates in the sink

Yuri Exp. X 0001

Yuri slightli blushes"well i have nothing too do so why put it to good use"as i wuld pick up the remaning plates and place the in the sink and wuld help clean them...but he was doing this aswell to maintain temper aswell

I look at Yuri as I enter the house and roll my eyes "suck up" I mumble under my breath

I grin and shrug at Mag. "It was okay." I say as I hop on the counter right by the sink. "Awh, ain't the cute. Yuri's being a Mommy's boy." I say, pouting my lips. Aka The one who clings to the main ones of the house. "I'm bored, isn't there anything else to do?" I ask, putting my feet cross crossed against the wall.

Yuri Exp. X 0001

I wuld continue to clean the plates and as he dose so wuld again start to think of his powers ....but he wuld stop for a minute wen Emiele told him that and had rage inside but continue to calm down

"How long until dawn? I'm ready to start this training." I cross my arms again and turn to look out the window.

"I'm going to go outside and practice my skills. Anyone else going? Unless of course, you enjoy nerd tanning and getting paler." I say sarcastically as I head towards the door. "Who knows?" I say with a sly grin. I imagine my hair a fiery red shade as I head for the door.

Yuri Exp. X 0001

Yuri wuld ignore the talk and continue cleaning and think about what he culd remember the gunshots and the screams....he dint get that but it dosent ater anymore thats the past

I follow Emiele "now we're both thinking the same" I say with a smirk "practice makes perfect after all" I said

I walk out through the wall and push my hair back. Naturally, something inside of me tells me to run. I start a lap, going around the perimeter of land here, pushing my hair away every time the wind pushed it since I had no way to tie it back. I slow mid-way through the second lap, slightly tempted to go see what else is in the forest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back