• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Rogue Experiments

Yuru Exp. X 0001

"well like i have nothing to do ok...hope i dont mess up" i wuld say with a smile and scraching the back of mi neck "so what can i doo"

Magdalena Eastwood ◇ 2113

I find a room and change into the dark jeans and grey v-neck top that I had been given. My fingers find their way to my neck and they graze over the chain of the dog tag, I decide to leave it on before phasing through the wall and then through another wall, kind of just trying it out until I end up outside. I stay around the house, just sort of walking aimlessly.

Last edited by a moderator:
muriel

"crack some eggs in the bowl sweetie" i give him eggs & a bowl

cleo lott 0667

i sit under the bed

jameson

i go to the kitchen "when is dinner gonna be ready"

Damien Greyson // Experiment 0010

I look around and change into a black v-neck shirt and some jeans.. I then take my dog tag and all try to levitate them. Eventually I manage to do that as I look at Magdalena once she passed the open door

jameson

i go outside & i hold my hand on my eyez "gurl why you out here"

muriel

i mix some food

cleo lott

i look in the mirror & i try to look cute

Yuri Exp. X 0001

"Ok sound easy" as he wuld get the bowl and eggs he wuld hits sofly the edge of the bowl with the egg and insted breaks the egg inside the bowl "um..ok...i got it" as he wuld start to remove the chell pices from the bowl and wuld try tthe same and this time succead but with chells inside the bowl

"Fresh air," I casually respond with a shrug. I raise an eyebrow as I see him cover his eyes. "I wasn't planning on making you do or say anything. I didn't even mean for that to happen earlier."

jameson

"ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok but i trust none of yall anymore because of what jessica did." i grab my back v dramatically

Yuri Exp. X 0001

Yuri wuld nod and wuld do the same with the other 3 as the first 2 wen well but the 3 fell to the floor "Oops i will clean it" as Yuri wuld get a Towel of somsort in the kitchen and clean it up...and feel some thing ichi on his back as he wuld scrash it

Emiele Santana ~Experiment 0077~

I went to a random room at the end of the hall, sitting on the edge of the windowsill. After changing into a dark navy blue tee shirt and black jeans, I try to do something with my hair. I get frustrated, close me eyes, I think of it as completely straight. Not being able to sleep, I wander down the hallway and around the huge house. I find myself sitting on top of the roof, fiddling with my dog tag.

"Jessica?" I ask and I boredly push the tip of my foot into the ground, scuffing my shoe up and pushing some of the dirt up.

muriel

"you are doing a good job" i pour stuff on a pan & i put it in he oven

jameson

"U KNOW WHO IM TALKIN ABOUT" "be inside for dinner" i walk away & i look up & i see emiele on the roof "WTF U DOIN UP THERE"

I pretend to ponder for a moment. Pushing this guy's buttons might be fun... "Um, being an Em? I'm sitting, eating an amazing cookie of Muriel's, and bored ah inside. Besides, I needed the air." I say shrugging.

Yuri Exp. X 0001

"Thanks misses Muriel" As i wuld finish cleaning wuld get 1 more egg and crack it in the Bowl "there 4 eggs in the bowl anything else?"i wuld say kinda happy as i have atleats 1 use without mi powers

I shake my head once he walks away. I hear him shout once again and I figure it's something I should get used to since it seems to happen pretty frequently. I continue looking around the area.

jameson

"why do all u ppl need air. there is plenty of air in the house" "are u tryin to die up there"

muriel

i give him flour "put this in there & mix it" i give him a spoon & i get stuff out of the oven & i frost them

cleo lott

i get cute & i leave my room & i go outside

Yuri Exp. X 0001

Yuri wuld nod as he wuld poure some flower in the bowl and start to mix slowli as he dosent whant to Accidentaly drop all of it in the ground

cleo lott 0667

i get on a lil swing hanging from a branch & i make it super windy so th wind pushes me around & i make th wind stop so swing w / no effort

muriel

"do u want a taste of the frosting" i get frosting on the spoon & i hold it to him

"Because we need something to do." I say rolling my eyes. I close them and think of a large lake behind him, and he has a coconut bra with a grass skirt. "Relax man. Take a break or two." I say, leaning back with a grin. "Need to change the outfit?" I ask. Maybe I'm abusing my powers, but it's still pretty fun.

Yuri Exp. X 0001

"Sure muriel"as he wuld grab the spoon and taste it..it was very sweet similer to candy in some way to Yuri "mmm taste good Muriel"he says with a smile as he wuld continue to steer the mix

Yuri Exp. X 0001

Yuri wuld blush slightli for what muriel said "dont mentienet Muriel is that all?" he says happili as this activit really calms him donw from beong a tempermental man and he was geting kinda tired

(Good night all :3)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back