• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Rogue Experiments

Emiele 'Em' Santana ~Experiment 0077~

I sigh and get up. "Wait!" I call out and run after Muriel. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that. You look fine." I say. The last part was a lie, but still. I felt like I owed her slightly for doing that.

Emiele Santana ~Experiment 0077~

I lean against the door frame, blowing hair out of my face. "I don't think he is. He did rescue us." I say. "Besides, what I did was rude and mean and inconsiderate." I say, rambling on.

muriel

"you tried to make me hot and i was the one who decided to go!! he was complaining about his arthritis all day but i made him come with" "go watch the others. i am ok" muriel is in her normal clothes again

I shake my head and cross my arms. "No way. Are you. Alone." I say. "No one should be." I decide as I move a little bit more inside. "How big is, you know, this whole place?" I ask.

muriel

"it is big. it has been our home for 21 years." "i am not suicidal dear i can be alone" "we will give more details soon" i walk to the kitchen

cleo lott

i groan super bored & i wait for this dude to do stuff with a bike

I don't want to go back but I don't want to follow Muriel either. "Okay." I mumble as I decide to ask for the bathroom. Unfortunately, she's already gone. I can do this by myself. Looking for a bathroom, I soon get lost. All the hallways look the same to me. "Uh oh." I say to myself. In reality I ended doing a circle, ending right where I started.

Damien Greyson // Experiment 0010

I then hold my hand to the bike and it immediately stopped it in mid air "what the......." I said quite confused and surprised

jameson

"can u squish up???? or break it??? or you can just give it back"

muriel

i bake cookies

Last edited by a moderator:

I follow a scent that smells really pleasant. "Muriel, where's the bathroom? Then wherever the others are. I got lost." I mumble, embarrassed. "And the scent of whatever's being made is really good." I add, looking around.

muriel

"im making chocolate chip cookies! there is a bathroom right there" i point at a red door "go down the hall to see everyone"

"Thanks." I say as I head inside the bathroom. I turn on the faucet and splash water in my face. I felt a little lighter after the mind trickery whatever thing. I dry my face and return back to the hall to see a bike hovering in midair. "Cool." I say with a shrug as I return to my former position.

I look at Jameson "how... do I stop this....." I ask quite confused on what to do....

Magdalena Eastwood ◇ 2113

I notice Emiele has returned from wherever she had went. I give her a small nod to welcome her back before looking at the bike, still shocked that all of this is actually happening...

jameson

"u have to stop focusing. forget. it will fall" i look at the file "or u can throw it at that 1" i point at 2113 & i glare at her a lil bit

muriel

i get the cookies out & i put them ona plate

cleo lott 0667

"u tryin to kill us???"

I furrow my eyebrows and slide off of the couch, carefully eyeing the bike and the old man. "I would prefer if that didn't happen."

jameson

"no unless u gona keep talking to me with that attitude" "she is fine. she did nothin other thn make muriel spill her info in the car. 2113 you can think really hard or just relax and the bike will go through you. it is called phasing" i get some clothes for 0010 & i waiting to throw em to him

muriel

"i have cookies for you kids!!!" i put the plate on the table

Yury Experiment X 0001

He wuld see the others from a far were they cant see him as he wuld look at them with curiasity and with a smile as he has finaly found more experimentals

"I made her spill? I just asked a question and she answered..." I stare at the bike, readying myself.

I smirk "ready" I said as I threw the bike.. Suddenly going at a high speed with a strong force

I take a deep breath and feel stunned as it just flies through. I also start to fall through the floor, but I somehow manage to get out from that. I look back over at Jameson.

jameson

"ok you also got willpower manipulation. look in a persons eyes n tell them to do something. or touch em" "u already did that though so NO MORE" i throw clothes at 0010 "your name is jessica greyson"

muriel

"you cant name him jessica!!!!"

jameson

"but i want to"

I look over at Jameson levitating the bike again "You might want to rethink that.." I said taking the clothes

jameson

"jenny greyson"

muriel

"NO!!!!!"

jameson

"caroline greyson"

muriel

"NO HE CAN NOT HAVE A GIRL NAME"

jameson

"sally tiffany greyson"

muriel

"he will be damion greyson" i get clothes for 2113 & hand them to her like a NORMAL PERSON "she is magdalena eastwood"

jameson

"whateve" "hey 0667 think fast" i hit her in th head w / a hammer & i crack her head open

Users who are viewing this thread

Back