• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Rogue Experiments

Emiele Santana ~~ Experiment 0077~~ Appearance: Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

I nearly say something but the pain from the headache was hurting so bad that I couldn't. I try rubbing my head in circles, but I just ended up with messy hair and the same headache.

sophia wood

i groan and rest my head in my hands and try patch my memory back together to remember something but nothing works. i sigh lean against a tree. "well what are we supposed to do now?" i question "we've all got some dog tags with random 4 digit number on them, these trashy jumpsuits that look like some that was taken out of a garbage can and have a scar behind our ears and have no memory at all"

Magdalena Eastwood ◇ 2113

"I really have no idea... And I don't see anything around us to give any more clues." My sight falls on some animal growing closer in the distance. "But I don't feel anywhere near safe."

Emiele Santana ~~ Experiment 0077~~

I look up at the trees and get an idea. "These trees can be to our advantage. So can those leaves. But what about food?" I say, fiddling with my tag.

elderly couple from armour

muriel stops her truck because she sees the group she head about. "hey kids!!!!"

jameson stares at them "get in if you dont want to die. you are in possible danger."

sophia wood // 0549

i look at the elderly couple cautiously for a moment but then hop in the truck not wanting stay out here any longer

0667 cleo lott

"omg my headache is gone. i feel like a litle kid i feel great!" i jump around & i look at the old people "who tf are you"

muriel

"im muriel. this is jameson. get in snce we do not have much time"

Damien Greyson // Experiment 0010

I look over at the two old people quite not believing what they were saying "how can we trust you?" I ask

Emiele Santana ~Experiment 0077~

"Sure, jump in with two old people who we don't even know." I mutter. Crossing my arms, I look at the truck. "How can we make sure that you won't kill us or something?" I say. "We don't even know ourselves, much less you." I say, crossing my arms.

I take a step back and look at the woman. "How did you find us? Why are you here?" I eye them.

sophia wood // 0549

"u guys get the fuck in they are bloody old people they couldnt over power us jfc"

muriel

"we found you with a tracker because we are a part of an organization called armour which protects human kind and people like yourselves. we are trying to bring you back because there are very bad people out there. a terrorist group did something to you all and they will come soon to turn you into something you will not like"

jameson

"MURIEL WTF" "u mentioned armour & now our asses could be toast" i show them the badges for proof

cleo lott

i smh

I study them as they speak, both seeming genuine in their answer. I pull myself into the truck, taking the chance.

cleo lott 0667

"old ppl dont say wtf"

jameson

"I DO" "get in please. they will be here any minute." he looks at his tracker & sees a beeping red dot

I stay right where I am. "You're knocking me unconscious to get me in that truck with you. I'm never going willingly." I say seriously. 'I'd rather stay stuck in the forest.' I think to myself.

sophia wood // 0549

"you obviously want to stay out here and be eaten by wolves or some shit" i say to damien

i turn to muriel "wtf are you going on about?? what terrorists?? explain more" i ask her. i grab 0077 and yank her into the truck "TIE HER DOWN GUYS"

jameson

"ok fine i will leave you here"

muriel

"jameson you can not do that!! you know who they are. they will be in the wrong hands if you leave"

"fine" I end giving up. Staring at Jameson as I step inside the truck

muriel

"i said 2 much idk what got into me"

jameson throws rope to 0549

cleo lott 0667

"im not gettin in"

I screech loudly, surprised but naturally thrashing about. "F you!" I shout. "This should be my choice." I say, my fists flying. "Get me out of here." I say, narrowing my eyes. At least I was calmer.

I look at the commotion "just get inside.. 667 ... after all they have shelter" i add

Users who are viewing this thread

Back