• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Rogue Experiments

Magdalena Eastwood ◇ 2113

I start to lose whatever cool I had, my eyes dart to 0077. "You need to relax," I command her way, it's already been stressful enough, I don't feel like dealing with anything that's currently unnecessary. I look over at 0667, "Please just get in..."

Emiele Santana ~Experiment 0077~

I stop resisting and take deep yet angry breaths. "Let.Me.Go. I'm calmer now, see?" I say through gritted teeth. "I can sit by myself, I'm certain of that." I say.

muriel drives to the secret hidden cabin & she parks in a secret lil cave & she gets out.

jameson gets out & makes the group go in the cabin "ok sit down kids" he points at the big couch

cleo lott 0667

i sit on the floor

sophia wood // 0549

i sit on the edge of the couch "so you guys obviously know who we are? but we dont know who we r" i say

I sit on the arm of the couch quietly, crossing my arms. Maybe I needed to give them a chance. And try not to be angry like I was in the truck.

I stand behind the couch and sit on the top, nodding at 0549's words, wanting to know the answers.

muriel

"ok lil girl let me talk" "so you guys were taken away from your lives by a terrorist militia named taliabetz. they put you under the knife and altered your dna. you have new abilities. they wanted to turn you into brainwashed human weapons. they wanted yo use you guys to destroy cities and countries and a lot of stuff"

jameson

he gives them pain meds "how do u guys feel. i forgot what ur abilities are but do any of you feel weird. if you get angry does something weird happen??"

Sophia Wood // 0549

i take the meds quickly and mutter a thanks "what abilities? do you guys know our names?"

muriel

"umm u know just abilities"

jameson

"we can not find any info about your pasts. our team is working hard on it but there are no results."

I slightly raise an eyebrow. "Can you define abilities? And is there any way you could remember what they are? Maybe you could think back to how you found out?" I ask hopefully.

I take the medication. "When I was angry, I kind of felt different. I felt like a completely different person. Other then that, no, I haven't felt anything wierd when I was mad." I say, shrugging my shoulders. The headache went away, thank goodness for that. "But what about our dog tags? Can't you get anything from those numbers?" I ask.

muriel

"SUPERPOWERS"

jameson

"omfg muriel i thought we were gona try to make them figure it out by themself" "dog tags...... tried that but all info is deleted or blocked."

muriel walks away & opens a folder & gives it to jameson & he decides he will just tell em. "who is 0077??"

Damien Greyson // Experiment 0010

I look at them trying to process what is being said.. Yet my facial expression was just serious

I look down at my dog tag to recheck it and it's the number they called out. "That would be me." I say softly, raising my hand slightly.

jameson

"u can manipulate illusion" "maybe if u can think super hard u can make my wife look lyk a hot 25 year old blonde"

muriel

"NO" "IM HOT ENOUGH RITE NOW"

I raise an eyebrow. "Um, I don't know if I'll be able to see it since I know it's fake or how long..." I say, but I close my eyes. How does this work? I decide just to think of the woman looking like she was back to being 25 years old, blonde. I slowly open my eyes. "Did it work?" I asked.

jameson

"o shit son" "murri u could probably lose a couple pounds"

muriel

"HEY" "ooooh i look good" muriel frowns when she goes back to normal

jameson

he throws her some clothes "thank u emiele santana" he writes the name down "i just named you" he will make fake ids later 
cleo lott 0667

"this is boring. she wasnt even that hot"

jameson

"stfu" "ok where is 0010"

I shrug, catching the clothes. "Thanks." I mutter. She had looked the same to me. "I didn't exactly know what she looked like." I say to 0667. I thought about my new name, Emiele sounds boring but Santana sounded cool. Em could work for her.

Still is, I think to myself. I close my eyes and think of her in a red, polka dot, pinup bikini and pink high heels. "What's she wearing now?" I ask 0667.

jameson

"PLS LORD U HAVE TOO MUCH OLD WOMAN FLAB FOR THAT"

muriel

"dont be so rude!!" she runs to her room & cries

jameson

"WHERE IS 0010??!"

cleo lott 0667

i snicker

jameson

"wow it took you that long to answer. i had to say your number twice boy" "you have magnetic field manipulation" i throw a bike at him "do something with this"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back