• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Return to Magic Kingdom OOC

Ok, right now I am looking for friends and enemies whatsoever for my beloved character. Besides having Genie, Annabelle and obviously Aladdin, anyone inclination for discuss it? :)

I love all the characters! But damn, Cisco's backstory is intense!
TheWaffleLord TheWaffleLord Do you know how long it took me to figure out what Violet you were talking about? XD But yeah, sure, my Meg's up for that

Also I ended up making Elizabeth Turner because I wanted to even out my girls and guys owo

DO TELL XD
So Lucy is studying to be a lawyer and both of her parents are very successful lawyers in town...so maybe after Cisco and Lucy kinda get to know each other, she learns about his background and wants to help bring him some justice???

giphy.gif

The epitome of Emmeline

Changing Gene's occupation from part-time cashier at a magic shop to a part-time server at the restaurant Justin is a chef in. if anyone cares... It just seemed more fitting for someone who actually likes people and has a lot of energy for it.

Mae provides her farming goods to that restaurant :p

I finished Tarzan and will hopefully have a good start on Aladdin sometime tonight! Going to go actually enjoy outside before I really have to buckle down for the last part of the semester, haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back