• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Return to Magic Kingdom OOC

I'm thinking about changing Jin's power to something else. Maybe to these things:

Weapon Proficiency - Jin can understand and use any weapon to the proficiency of a master simply by touching it.(only useful in combat)

Armor Generation - self-explanatory I think(only useful in combat)

Power Absorption - Jin can take a small amount of power from others and use it temporarily--for about an hour or so--then it will drain from him and return to the original user.(seems a little villain-y?)

I'm thinking about changing Jin's power to something else. Maybe to these things:

Weapon Proficiency - Jin can understand and use any weapon to the proficiency of a master simply by touching it.(only useful in combat)

Armor Generation - self-explanatory I think(only useful in combat)

Power Absorption - Jin can take a small amount of power from others and use it temporarily--for about an hour or so--then it will drain from him and return to the original user.(seems a little villain-y?)
Get the armor generation i take it. it complement Mae's sword spawn. which is rewording your first power.

Can I copy and paste the description of Mae's power but replace sword/weapon with armor? x'D

My character sheet is completely done and thank you deer deer for helping solve the BBcode-issue. Instead of noticing peoples lies, I changed her ability to telepathy but I also put some informations on risks she has while using it so I will not benefits it for meta gaming or overpowering the RP :)
What you think? :)

Listening to a live stream of Bioshock Infinite while I'm writing Jin's history. Or trying to come up with one x'D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back