• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Return to Magic Kingdom OOC

PixieDust PixieDust Are the memory triggers for Keaton and Magdalene okay? (I honestly forgot that I forgot to put them.)

Also, anybody have any ideas for what Amberly's power could be? (She's Elizabeth Swann.)

Hmm
I was also thinking she could manipulate storms
Since she was once thought to be Calypso
Hue hue

Amberly: Wait, the Calypso that took Leo Valdez away????

....No

Gene: Who's Leo Valdez?

Jin: *shrugs* Beats me.

Lily: A fictional character from The Heroes of Olympus series...

Jin: What'd you say?

Lily: Nothing...

Gene: Who's Leo Valdez?

Jin: *shrugs* Beats me.

Lily: A fictional character from The Heroes of Olympus series...

Jin: What'd you say?

Lily: Nothing...

Ara: *gasp* You read that series, too????

Amberly: Tch. I hated that guy. But first I loved him and then he betrayed me...

Keaton: He was funny.

Francisco: Eh, I've heard funnier.

Korey and Magdalene: ?

Oh, also, I watched both Lady and the Tramp movies on Saturday, and Francisco's reaction was, "THIS DUDE. IS COOL. I MUST KNOW HIM."

Then I watched Lion King 2: Simba's Pride, and Korey was like, "...I don't know why, but that lioness seems really pretty. And the lion seems pretty cool."

XD

deer deer Korey: *changes into a lion and rests his head on Kyra's lap*

Oh, also, I watched both Lady and the Tramp movies on Saturday, and Francisco's reaction was, "THIS DUDE. IS COOL. I MUST KNOW HIM."

Then I watched Lion King 2: Simba's Pride, and Korey was like, "...I don't know why, but that lioness seems really pretty. And the lion seems pretty cool."

XD

deer deer Korey: *changes into a lion and rests his head on Kyra's lap*
Hahaha! That's so cuteeeee!
It's been forever since I watched those two movies! I'm dreading today but it's okay.

Kyra: You're awfully a cuddly feline, not going to randomly scratch me are you? *grins, laughing softly*

Hahaha! That's so cuteeeee!
It's been forever since I watched those two movies! I'm dreading today but it's okay.

Kyra: You're awfully a cuddly feline, not going to randomly scratch me are you? *grins, laughing softly*

Korey: *shakes his head* ...I would never do that to you.
~
TheWaffleLord TheWaffleLord Ara: Isn't it? I just love Riordan's writing! He must've done so much research to write as many books as he did using Greek mythology! *smiles brightly*

Lily: Y-Yeah... *lowers her head, acting as a curtain for her face* I-I haven't read all of them, though... I read when I can. *looks up again, but briefly looks away* Is...he your favorite author? AnimeGenork AnimeGenork

AnimeGenork AnimeGenork : Kyra: *tilts her head* Really? I sure hope so. You never know if it just might happen one day *winks before gently petting Korey's mane* What do you like to do for fun? Aside from you know, becoming a big cat?

Lily: Y-Yeah... *lowers her head, acting as a curtain for her face* I-I haven't read all of them, though... I read when I can. *looks up again, but briefly looks away* Is...he your favorite author? AnimeGenork AnimeGenork

Ara: He's certainly one of my favorites; it's just too hard to choose one! *smiles kindly* If you want, you can borrow mine if you need to. I wouldn't mind at all!

AnimeGenork AnimeGenork : Kyra: *tilts her head* Really? I sure hope so. You never know if it just might happen one day *winks before gently petting Korey's mane* What do you like to do for fun? Aside from you know, becoming a big cat?

Korey: *grunts and closes his eyes* ...I play basketball, but not as often I used to. Life has become sort of distracting from that.

Lily: That'd be nice... *smiles softly*(Ara and Lily would get along nicely c: She would go to the bookstore just to have a quiet place she could turn to, even if it means not actually buying anything xD Should I change Jin and Korey's relationship to being like brothers rather than gym buddies?? AnimeGenork AnimeGenork )

AnimeGenork AnimeGenork : Has it? *taps her chin, looking at Korey* How about this? We play, one on one? I win, you tell me one secret about yourself and if you win, vice versa? *grins*

AnimeGenork AnimeGenork is it okay for you, if Ara and Jana could be friends already? :D

Of course! ^^

Lily: That'd be nice... *smiles softly*(Ara and Lily would get along nicely c: She would go to the bookstore just to have a quiet place she could turn to, even if it means not actually buying anything xD Should I change Jin and Korey's relationship to being like brothers rather than gym buddies?? AnimeGenork AnimeGenork )

Ara: Great! Which book are you on?
(Were they gym buddies? XD I didn't remember I'm sorry. XD Yes, sure, that's fine! ^^ )

AnimeGenork AnimeGenork : Has it? *taps her chin, looking at Korey* How about this? We play, one on one? I win, you tell me one secret about yourself and if you win, vice versa? *grins*

Korey: *lifts his head, looking at her with lazy brown eyes* ...That wouldn't be fair. I'd definitely win.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back