• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Return to Magic Kingdom OOC

Hi Pixie! ^_^

Lily: I-I'm...actually reading The Book Thief right now... It's very, um...powerful. AnimeGenork AnimeGenork

Ara: Ohhhhh I love that book! And not just because of the title. *giggles, but then grows very serious* The point of view was certainly interesting. *pauses* Books that take place during that time are the most interesting to me.

*hugs* hi Butterfly! <3

YAY! HUGS!
Omg but Pixie Cassy and Olly gave Avie breakfast in bed for her birthday
And Cassy misses Eva :P

Ara: Ohhhhh I love that book! And not just because of the title. *giggles, but then grows very serious* The point of view was certainly interesting. *pauses* Books that take place during that time are the most interesting to me.

YAY! HUGS!
Omg but Pixie Cassy and Olly gave Avie breakfast in bed for her birthday
And Cassy misses Eva :P
Aww how sweet :) Eva misses Cassy too

Gene: I'm good! c: I got most of my assignments finished but I do kinda need help...with math ^_^"

Lily: *slinks away to some secluded place*

*waves* hello to everyone because I missed notifications

Korey's pretty sure he'll beat Kyra in basketball :P

Gene: Calculus... It's so hard, Ara! D: Remembering lines from a script is way easier! AnimeGenork AnimeGenork

Hiiii! ^_^ deer deer

Ara: *smiles and shakes her head* So you say, but I've only been able to memorize Shakespeare. Okay, I'll help you. Show me what's giving you trouble.

Korey's pretty sure he'll beat Kyra in basketball :P

Ara: *smiles and shakes her head* So you say, but I've only been able to memorize Shakespeare. Okay, I'll help you. Show me what's giving you trouble.
Omg Kyra said that she's up for the challenge!

Oh, also, I watched both Lady and the Tramp movies on Saturday, and Francisco's reaction was, "THIS DUDE. IS COOL. I MUST KNOW HIM."

Then I watched Lion King 2: Simba's Pride, and Korey was like, "...I don't know why, but that lioness seems really pretty. And the lion seems pretty cool."

XD

deer deer Korey: *changes into a lion and rests his head on Kyra's lap*

LOL for some reason...my phone only let met get part of this to read. So the only part I can read is KNOW HIM. Which reminds me of this:

200w_s.gif

Gene: *sits down at a table with Ara and shows her the pages in the textbook he's supposed to solve problems from but let's just say she helped him for about an hour because describing math hurts me xD* AnimeGenork AnimeGenork

Users who are viewing this thread

Back