• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Return to Magic Kingdom OOC

Scarlett and Elspeth would definitely get along with Autumn. Scarlett could talk about music with her, and Elspeth would love having a friend who is so independent.

Alejandro would find Autumn interesting and a challenge.

Scarlett and Elspeth would definitely get along with Autumn. Scarlett could talk about music with her, and Elspeth would love having a friend who is so independent.

Omg Ara would like Alejandro just because that's her "brother's" name LOL

Oh Autumn would definitely be best friends with Elspeth xD she would flirt with Scarlett just cause she flirts with everyone tbh lol and Alejandro ooh I have to read him again and tell you what Autumn would think

Bellz Bellz : Kyra actually would bond with Ella due to their ability to speak to animals!

Because Ella is fashion designer and the likes, perhaps Emmeline actually goes to her shop often and they muse and vibe off of each other since Emmeline loves painting and doing art work?

Kyra would probably go towards the bars to actually see Evelyn! So they'd know each other there id think!

Oh and also Autumn would want to be Scarlett's drummer lmao

She would like Alejandro I think cause he's laid back and a flirt like she is pfft

Bellz Bellz : Kyra actually would bond with Ella due to their ability to speak to animals!

Because Ella is fashion designer and the likes, perhaps Emmeline actually goes to her shop often and they muse and vibe off of each other since Emmeline loves painting and doing art work?

Kyra would probably go towards the bars to actually see Evelyn! So they'd know each other there id think!
Perfect:D I love it!

She would like Alejandro I think cause he's laid back and a flirt like she is pfft
I think Autumn and Evelyn and maybe Ella would get along well:P

I think Autumn and Evelyn and maybe Ella would get along well:P
Oh gosh Autumn would tease Ella about her passion for fashion in a friendly way. If she can handle her crude sarcasm then they would be great friends. As for Evelyn I think she's pretty neutral about her, but hey all the red heads yay!

Oh gosh Autumn would tease Ella about her passion for fashion in a friendly way. If she can handle her crude sarcasm then they would be great friends. As for Evelyn I think she's pretty neutral about her, but hey all the red heads yay!

Hahaha!XD I love red heads! Because I am one:P But yay!

Lol Scarlett would probably flirt back just to make it seem like she is totally not attached to Carisa. And she could be Scarlett's drummer. Then all she would need is a bassist. Lol.

Alejandro appreciates her honesty, his life having taught him that of his more important to say what people want to hear than what you truly mean.

deer deer

Korey and Kyra are neck and neck... Looks like Mr. Afro has underestimated his opponent. Who will win?

Korey: *steals the ball and starts heading toward the basket*

(He insisted XD )

deer deer

Korey and Kyra are neck and neck... Looks like Mr. Afro has underestimated his opponent. Who will win?

Korey: *steals the ball and starts heading toward the basket*

(He insisted XD )

Kyra: *gasp, panting slightly as she speeds up, trying to jump to grab the ball from Korey before he throws it towards the goal, wanting to swipe the ball away*

[She's like, I hope he trips or you know, we both and that allows us to fumble on top of each other. close contact. . ]

omg.

Kyra: *gasp, panting slightly as she speeds up, trying to jump to grab the ball from Korey before he throws it towards the goal, wanting to swipe the ball away*

[She's like, I hope he trips or you know, we both and that allows us to fumble on top of each other. close contact. . ]

omg.

Holy hell
LOL

A WILD BANANA PEEL APPEARS

Korey: *trips and lands on top of Kyra*

PixieDust PixieDust :

Emmeline is besties with Annie, dear?
friends with Autumn?
And close friends with Justin?

Kyra doesnt get along with Maddison and Zara , I think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back