• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Return to Magic Kingdom OOC

PixieDust PixieDust :

Emmeline is besties with Annie, dear?
friends with Autumn?
And close friends with Justin?

Kyra doesnt get along with Maddison and Zara , I think?
Justin has a crush on her lol xD
But yes Emmeline can be best friends with Annie and I don't think Autumn has an opinion on her. She might annoy her a bit though xD

Zara and Madison don't like nearly anyone and so far Madison doesn't have any friends as far as I know lol

Here is a rundown of who I have:D

1. Ella (Cruella De Vil)- Fashionable, can be very charming and hilarious.
2. Evelyn (Jessica Rabbit)- Flirty, fun, loves to sing. Sticks up for underdogs.
3. Lucy (Lady)- Shy, naive..loves to help! Sweet as a button
4. Ani (Darth Vader)- not too sure what I am doing with him yet!
Lily would like to know Evelyn as well! :o She'd admire her confidence and want to befriend her, just she wants with Naina!

you guys are having a good chatter xD

I might have to postpone the start of the RP until tomorrow as I'm not feeling my best today :/ Sorry about that guys. Love to you all
Aww I hope you feel better lovely <3

Ambieeee! I love her.
My Jack Sparrow saw she was in this RP and looked at me with beady eyes and pouts. And I'm like waggling my fingers saying, No, gdammit, Jack.

Capt. Jack Sparrow: It's Captain, luv. Repeat after me, Captain.

Kyra: *nods before going to the middle and getting in position* Half court?
PLEASE TELL ME YOUR JACK IS A YOUNG JOHNNY DEPP HOLY SHIT

A rare species of magical creature that aims to make things both hilarious and awkward
XD Omg ....the more you knowXD
Lily would like to know Evelyn as well! :o She'd admire her confidence and want to befriend her, just she wants with Naina!

Great! Love it:D Evelyn would love more friends:D Haha

He was Johnny Depp!
I don't remember if he was really really young *taps chin*

Keaton: Just how will Kyra react to being manhandled by Korey? This and more after the break, including an exclusive interview with the banana peel!

Francisco: ....PFFFFFFFFFFT

Amberly: I hate you guys.

Magdalene and Ara: *laughing*

Korey: >///////<

Ani *Heavy breathing*

Lucy: *Stays perfectly still as she eyes him warily* W-what? W-why are you breathing like that?

Evelyn: Maybe he just ran a mile. I definitely sound like that after running...*Scrunches nose*

Ella: *Rolls eyes* He's DARTH VADER.....you know Star wars....DUH DUH DUH DO DUH DUH DO DUH DUH. *Sings imperial march loudly*

Evelyn: *Cringes lightly* Let's leave the singing to the singers okay....

Ani *Heavy breathing*

Lucy: *Stays perfectly still as she eyes him warily* W-what? W-why are you breathing like that?

Evelyn: Maybe he just ran a mile. I definitely sound like that after running...*Scrunches nose*

Ella: *Rolls eyes* He's DARTH VADER.....you know Star wars....DUH DUH DUH DO DUH DUH DO DUH DUH. *Sings imperial march loudly*

Evelyn: *Cringes lightly* Let's leave the singing to the singers okay....
Annie: ooh Darth Vader was cute before all the crazy volcano stuff happened! *gasps*

AnimeGenork AnimeGenork : Kyra : *falls to the ground slightly yelping before looking up, seeing Korey literally on top of her as a small grin appears on her face* so, are you going to ask a girl out on a date before or are you just going to look there dumbfounded? *leans in and whispers in his ears* I didn't know you liked being on top

LUCY: 0.0 my innocent eyes and ears.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back