• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Return to Magic Kingdom OOC

Y'all lively today, it's fun. This is what I'll have if anyone wants to add some pals:

Carisa: sassy/verging on mean, likes peer pressure, v into beauty and hair; has an unspoken thing with Scarlett so would probably be at least acquaintances with all of those related people?
Tristan: aloof, nature-y, frequents the coffee shop and fruit market
Aladdin(Xander): goofy, clumsy kid, very helpful and chivalrous; prob likes running and writing but will do whatever everyone else is; v sentimental and very much appreciating the moment (a "look at the Moon!" Kind of person)

I feel like Carisa and Ella would kind get alongXD

Gene: Did I miss EVERYTHING?? D':

Lily: *walks in and sees that the room is literally crowded with everyone and leaves*

Applauds Cisco for acting like a gentleman<3

Lucy: *Doesn't look convinced but can't help but smile back.* Well, I just asked someone to pour bleach in my eyes....so...I've seen better. Thank you for saving me though, you are my hero. *Kisses his cheek*

He's only a gentleman around her, really ;)

Francisco: *blushes* O-Oh, it was nothing. I just thought that kind of situation required a dashing rescue. Though honestly bleach is not the way to go. Wouldn't want to ruin those pretty eyes of yours.

Kyra: *tippy toes and ruffles Korey's hair* Don't feel pressured *winks before taking the ball and walking back inside*

Korey: *blinks* ...Pressured? To do what? *follows her out of pure curiosity*

[sidenote: omg, i almost wrote "pervert" in my lab report because my lab partner's handwriting is so messy that i'm so livid right now, hahaha. its ssuppose to be "pervid"

also, allison has informed me she likes imaginary numbers]

*dies* omg thanks Atlas my love lol <3
tumblr_olmxgvJXOQ1uknzi1o1_500.gif

He wanted to pop in and tell you hello and that you are beautiful inside and out. chin up, buttercup

Low-key want Atlas and Annabelle to be a thing so they can be dancing partners and it would be so cute lol deer deer
A song popped into my head because you mentioned that and I squealed. Atlas grinned and blushed at the idea.

Francisco: *blushes* O-Oh, it was nothing. I just thought that kind of situation required a dashing rescue. Though honestly bleach is not the way to go. Wouldn't want to ruin those pretty eyes of yours.

Kyra: *looks over her shoulders* How good are you at. .baking?

Lucy: *Buries her head into his shoulder without thinking* They are just brown.....*Blushes* But thank you...seems like you are an expert at saving a damsel in distress.

A song popped into my head because you mentioned that and I squealed. Atlas grinned and blushed at the idea.
Kyra: *looks over her shoulders* How good are you at. .baking?

Korey: *tilts head* ...Baking? Why? (His thoughts: Is she avoiding my question???)

Lucy: *Buries her head into his shoulder without thinking* They are just brown.....*Blushes* But thank you...seems like you are an expert at saving a damsel in distress.

Francisco: *grins and lightly kisses her head* I certainly try.

Korey: *tilts head* ...Baking? Why? (His thoughts: Is she avoiding my question???)

Kyra: (she totally is avoiding it omg, and omg I wrote Kyra's backstory, and like I mentioned Scar and I forgot how terrible he was, oh shit and I totally referenced baking by accident to HSM omg) I feel like baking some pies

Kyra: (she totally is avoiding it omg, and omg I wrote Kyra's backstory, and like I mentioned Scar and I forgot how terrible he was, oh shit and I totally referenced baking by accident to HSM omg) I feel like baking some pies

Korey: *stops* ...Kyra. Please just answer my question. Then I promise I'll help you bake pies. *gives her a damn serious look*

(Okay but seriously he will beat the shit out of Scar if he's actually in here XD )

Lucy: *Blushes bright red when her phone rings.* It's my parents...I should probably get home...*Frowns*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back