• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Return to Magic Kingdom OOC

Francisco: Mm, they are good. Though I like to say my spaghetti much better. Care to stop in there for some?

Korey: *sighs* ...Okay. *moves to walk past her but pauses and quickly gives her a peck on the cheek* ...I'll forget about it. *walks into kitchen*

Lucy: *Hesitates* I have an curfew...*Checks time* But I think....I will be okay....I would love some. (Thoughts: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YES *Happy dances* )

Omg, Korey, i think you just made Kyra frozen. THAT WAS CUTE AND SWEET.
unexpectedness at its finest!

Kyra: *gazes upon Korey for a bit, hoping he would drop the case. once he agreed, kyra let out a sigh of relief before nodding, only to be frozen in her spot from korey's unpredictableness. as she stood outside, she lightly touched her warm cheeks where korey kissed as her face flushed slightly* Korey! *she called out, still slightly flushed* don't start baking without me!

Korey: ...Wouldn't dream of it. *blushes mildly*

You know that Seth won't like Korey simply because he is a guy interested in Kyra and she's like his little sis xD

Korey: ...I humbly ask to join your pride.

Lucy: *Hesitates* I have an curfew...*Checks time* But I think....I will be okay....I would love some. (Thoughts: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YES *Happy dances* )

Francisco: Great! *opens the door and mock bows* My lady.

IDEA!
What if those three ARE pals and so that's how Kyra met Korey cause of Seth! And then yeaaaah!

Korey: ...Define "pal"

Emily: *shuts sketchbook and smooths hair in a dignified way* Lovely Evelyn. Very subtle. *blushes again* don't be so daft though. Obviously I have no idea what you're talking about...
Gene: Hi Evie! ^_^ Whatcha been up to?

(I am craving Chipotle...)

Evelyn *Laughs softly* Oops....I've never been known for being subtle....and I'm not daft. Just a romantic...and a bit looney toony. *Looks towards Gene* Hi Gene! I've just been out and about on the town...what about you darling? *Smiles sweetly*

Love is an open door played in my head when Franciso opened the door.

Okay, perhaps Jin met Seth first and then he met Korey. Soon they decided to all hang out together. But of course, Kyra being the mischievous one spies cute guys and wants to hang out.
And Kyra is basically the one causing the whole drama ? :D

Evelyn *Laughs softly* Oops....I've never been known for being subtle....and I'm not daft. Just a romantic...and a bit looney toony. *Looks towards Gene* Hi Gene! I've just been out and about on the town...what about you darling? *Smiles sweetly*
Emily likes Evelyn :) she's on team Evelyene

Korey: ...Wouldn't dream of it. *blushes mildly*

Korey: ...I humbly ask to join your pride.

Francisco: Great! *opens the door and mock bows* My lady.

Korey: ...Define "pal"
(It is so cute how Cisco can use Lucy's actual name and if she were to use his...it would definitely be an insult!! you..you TRAMP)

Lucy: *Giggles with hand over mouth* Oh why thank you *Steps inside and plays with hem of dress nervously*

Love is an open door played in my head when Franciso opened the door.

Okay, perhaps Jin met Seth first and then he met Korey. Soon they decided to all hang out together. But of course, Kyra being the mischievous one spies cute guys and wants to hang out.
And Kyra is basically the one causing the whole drama ? :D
Seeing cute guys and causing trouble? She and Annie must be friends xD

Gene: *thinks Evelyn just calls everyone darling like Ella so he doesn't pay much attention to it* Ahh not much c: Annie and I are performing Hamilton. And I'm trying for the main role as Alexander! Can I take some singing lessons from you? You're a great singer.

Gene: *thinks Evelyn just calls everyone darling like Ella so he doesn't pay much attention to it* Ahh not much c: Annie and I are performing Hamilton. And I'm trying for the main role as Alexander! Can I take some singing lessons from you? You're a great singer.

Evelyn: *Cheeks turn slightly pink* O-of course! Free of charge! I think you are absolutely perfect for that role:D

Gene is just the sweetest
Literally Gene right now:
tumblr_lyfak24ejt1ro91bjo1_500.gif

Evelyn: *Cheeks turn slightly pink* O-of course! Free of charge! I think you are absolutely perfect for that role:D
Gene: Thanks a bunch! I owe ya one, Evie!

(He's so flattered for the compliment and the fact she's taking the time out of her schedule to teach him her ways xD)

Gene: Thanks a bunch! I owe ya one, Evie!

(He's so flattered for the compliment and the fact she's taking the time out of her schedule to teach him her ways xD)

Evelyn: Don't worry about it sweetie pie, you owe me nothing! What are friends for? just friends....weeee...*internally sighs sadly*

PixieDust PixieDust Bellz Bellz
Jin: *shakes his head from a distance* He doesn't have a fucking clue... -_-

Lily: :c *desperately wants to have a piece of cake but it's chocolate and it gives her migraines*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back