• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Return to Magic Kingdom OOC

PixieDust PixieDust Bellz Bellz
Jin: *shakes his head from a distance* He doesn't have a fucking clue... -_-

Lily: :c *desperately wants to have a piece of cake but it's chocolate and it gives her migraines*
Autumn would honestly love Jin. They can be sarcastic together lol

Justin: *spots Lily staring at the cake* hey what's wrong Lily? You want a slice? I also have donuts with rainbow sprinkles or unicorn cupcakes. *holds up cupcake tray with unicorn horns on them in purple icing*

Autumn would honestly love Jin. They can be sarcastic together lol

Justin: *spots Lily staring at the cake* hey what's wrong Lily? You want a slice? I also have donuts with rainbow sprinkles or unicorn cupcakes. *holds up cupcake tray with unicorn horns on them in purple icing*
They are very like-minded in that sense, aren't they? c:

Lily: *hears Justin call her name and looks up, surprised* O-Oh...I...can't actually have chocolate. It gives me really bad headaches. I-I'll take one of the unicorn cupcakes, though. *picks one up and grins down it* Thank you. They're very cute...

Who is Lily based on again?
Violet Parr from The Incredibles.
giphy.gif

They are very like-minded in that sense, aren't they? c:

Lily: *hears Justin call her name and looks up, surprised* O-Oh...I...can't actually have chocolate. It gives me really bad headaches. I-I'll take one of the unicorn cupcakes, though. *picks one up and grins down it* Thank you. They're very cute...
Justin: *grins and takes a cupcake too* It must suck not being able to eat chocolate. Well never mind, I can always make you cupcakes and make chocolate cake for everyone else. Besides, you remind me of unicorns. Wanna know why? *looks hopeful*

Love is an open door played in my head when Franciso opened the door.

Okay, perhaps Jin met Seth first and then he met Korey. Soon they decided to all hang out together. But of course, Kyra being the mischievous one spies cute guys and wants to hang out.
And Kyra is basically the one causing the whole drama ? :D

Keaton's like, "Don't worry, bro, you can still be part of my pride" to Korey.

(It is so cute how Cisco can use Lucy's actual name and if she were to use his...it would definitely be an insult!! you..you TRAMP)

Lucy: *Giggles with hand over mouth* Oh why thank you *Steps inside and plays with hem of dress nervously*

Francisco: Why so nervous? It's just spaghetti.

(Justin is so freakin sweet <3 Now I WANT this to be his nickname for her for real)

Lily:
tumblr_inline_moys2atQ3Q1rux3vs.gif
Y-Yeah... You can call me that. Thank you. *takes a bite out of the cupcake and grins*

Francisco's like, "Okay so which romance is cuter? Mine and Lucy's or Korey and Kyra's?"

and Keaton's like, "I don't know, I think both of you are smoking hot."

Francisco: Not what I meant, Keat.

It seems people are actually romancing their Magic Kingdom counterparts which is funny xD

Annie: Yeah and I'm being eternally friend zoned like my Magic Kingdom self. Yaaaay.

Meanwhile Genie doesn't actually have a love interest in the film but I made him have one in here anyway xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back