• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Return to Magic Kingdom OOC

It's not necessarily a bad thing that there's a lot more women. Girl power o3o

I am seriously considering either making Violet Parr from The Incredibles or Milo Thatch from Atlantis: The Lost Empire

It's not necessarily a bad thing that there's a lot more women. Girl power o3o

I am seriously considering either making Violet Parr from The Incredibles or Milo Thatch from Atlantis: The Lost Empire
I'd go for Violet! Since there's someone who's reserved Milo ;)

Oh! I didn't even realize! Maybe I'll go for Violet then. I can think of a few people she'd be friends with.

I'm making my Violet Parr(her name is gonna be Liliana/Lily--because related to flowers huehue) pretty similar to how she was in the film. I can see her being besties with Ellie, a good friend of Annabelle, Lucy, and Meg. And look up to Naina and Evelyn as her role models. Thoughts? revalia revalia Bellz Bellz PixieDust PixieDust AnimeGenork AnimeGenork

How would she look up to Naina? :'3

As for Ellie I have no objections. I mean who doesn't like the cute depressed kid who dresses in dungaree dresses XD

I'm making my Violet Parr(her name is gonna be Liliana/Lily--because related to flowers huehue) pretty similar to how she was in the film. I can see her being besties with Ellie, a good friend of Annabelle, Lucy, and Meg. And look up to Naina and Evelyn as her role models. Thoughts? revalia revalia Bellz Bellz PixieDust PixieDust AnimeGenork AnimeGenork
Annie would love to help her out of her shell <3

She'd want to befriend her but gets irrationally nervous around her because she looks up to her.
sounds good to me ;p

if she is esties with Ellie then she would be besties with Kyra... which can aid her to talk to naina since she is her sister.
deer deer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back