• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Resemblia Academy (Accepting)

Azu started to sneeze a little, then noticed Everett's glint of worry in his face. She realized what was happening and stamped her foot on the ground, causing a larger glyph to cover it. It glowed red as she started to warm up the room with it, the tempurature slowly leveling out again. She sneezed once more, or more sqeaked at the sudden changes in tempuratures. "I'm going to have to stick by you more often..." she crossed her arms and grinned at him.

@theDoc1420

Deviced said:

Dgzs1cGOsspUyi-ddwIwMVxDXs_SRp6xs3aGJLQqoUXqETt1c4bYw_3lUxFcvp_akd7GFmPo2gCxruCe4H4Wl__DUC5slfUSctQv765gDwt4gLqaK0NYajnEX1a_pJN7_IreqrjBcG9DgiZQoFlNyoqIrXw=s0-d-e1-ft
O8-KFuHkiRKoXvuLreY1wrWoFCO3hizhCJ0hRZ_eF31kfyQwY4Lwzn95TACjMzsuRPGCGtTHcGrNPOBP1E4bR3G6bfe94sMiLSv8AUzABys-mUxBAoHDGIa5njBuA7auiJvkY75zu86N6vxTWFJt3B4r4Hg=s0-d-e1-ft
JrTin8eifTsRgWysmLZSDa_OH0-v-bMV9VvoQa1XeI3L7xiQogjUFwznFMZVLGYwy8N9nzkTuYREib8AjDMEM_wNCsJs0RRhk_5G4llw7fGeGKuV-oFhpk0w_uJrMgJfM7Fn5NqfY_5xB8Nm9ass3KG2nXY=s0-d-e1-ft

(Oh my, all these polite boys taking care of Kou... it's too much for her poor heart)

Kou was taken aback by how the tall man used his medical supplies on her; very gently, and with purpose. Her breaths were short and choppy because of the close proximity, but she felt happy. "There, that shouldn't sting or bubble."

Kou let out a small laugh when the man said this, remembering that falling on your face was supposedly painful for other people.

"There, that should do it. My name's Katashi, mind if I ask yours?" He said once he was finished with her battered knees.

Kou suddenly felt a bit vulnerable and self-
conscious at this point, her reason for being so being a bit fuzzy. This Katashi person was so big, and he obviously had abilities just like Kou, and that put her on edge a bit. She hadn't ever talked to a person for so long before either, besides her parents of course.

"I-It's nice to meet you... Mr. Katashi, was it? I'm Kou."

The young female mentally applauded herself for the most successful introduction she had ever experienced and smiled-- a genuine smile this time. She picked up her first aid kit and tucked it away into her bag, but before she could slide off the edge of the sink, another large man came up to Kou.

Again, she almost jumped out of her damn skin.

"I believe these are yours." he said in a deep voice, holding a bundle of flowers in his large hands.

Kou looked up and the gentleman, the one who had dark sunglasses covering his eyes. How curious.

"Oh, t-thank you," she cooed, gently placing her hands around the bruised daisy stems and pulling them close to her chest. As she did so, the petals became a little more vibrant, and a little less dead. Sometimes her ability was unintended.

Kou offered another smile, although she was still a bit shaky. They really were towering over her.

"Um, would you like some?" She said in the best voice she could muster. Picking out four flowers, Kou held them out to each boy, two for both of them. The young lady was a firm believer that everyone deserves a few flowers from time to time, especially good people. The two gentlemen before her were proving to be quite that.

Suddenly, the speakers in the classroom boomed with a voice, and Kou (unsurprisingly) jumped in her sitting position. She continued to feel quite sheepish and flushed, eager for the flowers to be received by her two companions.

Mentions: @Schadenfreudmeh

"No, you keep them, they'll die in my hands, they seem to come to life in your hands" Katashi thought about the flowers, temping to take one, but he didn't want to make her feel unhappy when it died in his hands, sadly all the cherry blossom pettles back home tended to singe in hands, he liked looking at them, but touching them made them burn... Katashi was a peaceful person, but when push comes to shove, he was ready.

"It stops at freezing, fighting it only makes it faster, sorta like it gets mad." He gave a weak smile. "I tried, everytime I turned up the heat, it got colder faster than last time, you'll just wanna wear a coat or sweater, sorry." He rubbed his neck.

@Adira

Azu huffed, and stopped her glyph, before it got any warmer. Minutes later, it returned back to the freezing state it was, and she stood there shivering her life away. The one day she forgot to bring a jacket, was the day she was going to get a cold. She huffed, seeing her breath in crystalized puffs. She was about to say something, before sneezing cut her words off into a squeal again. "T-thanks for the tip..." she glared, wishing he would have referenced this before.

Adira said:
Azu huffed, and stopped her glyph, before it got any warmer. Minutes later, it returned back to the freezing state it was, and she stood there shivering her life away. The one day she forgot to bring a jacket, was the day she was going to get a cold. She huffed, seeing her breath in crystalized puffs. She was about to say something, before sneezing cut her words off into a squeal again. "T-thanks for the tip..." she glared, wishing he would have referenced this before.
@theDoc1420

He bent down and pulled a wind breaker out of it. "I've been through this enough to know, someone might need a coat." He extended the coat towards her. "So I come prepared." He smiled.

@Adira

Azu graciously took the coat from him, eagerly putting it on to maintain her warmth. She sighed as she cuddled into it, it looking like a dress on her kid like body, with the sleeves hanging off her arms. She opened up her mouth, the crystalized fog coming out of it as she formed her words. "Thank you..." she smiled, contently. "You owe me some hot chocolate after this..."

@theDoc1420

"fuck, FuCk, FUCK!!" Rocky yelled as she rocketed down the hallway to the classroom.

She turned up at the door, breathless.

"Sorry *huff* I was *huff* just *huff* bored." She tried to keep her breath steady despite her bad lungs. "This will not be happening once school starts for real. I promise!"

SassyGaySenpai said:
"fuck, FuCk, FUCK!!" Rocky yelled as she rocketed down the hallway to the classroom.
She turned up at the door, breathless.

"Sorry *huff* I was *huff* just *huff* bored." She tried to keep her breath steady despite her bad lungs. "This will not be happening once school starts for real. I promise!"
( o_o)

"I'll make sure to do that for ya." He took his seat again and patted the sword. He heard Rocky coming down the hallway, screaming profanities as she reached the door. "Ah...." She was very loud. "It's fine, just please quiet down, you're drawing a lot of attention." Some upperclassmen walking in the hall were staring into theirs.

@Adira @SassyGaySenpai

Azu sneezed again, but snickered. She didn't anyone that curse that much...Well besides her, but that's a different story. She signalled her to come back over by using her head, as she sat down in her seat as well. "Sit in the front with us, Ms. Profanity" she giggled.

@theDoc1420 @SassyGaySenpai

"Oh, alright." Rocky sat down next to the pair. Azu was wearing a jacket now and the room was a weird temperature.

"So... Do you guys think we'll have an assignment soon?"

Dgzs1cGOsspUyi-ddwIwMVxDXs_SRp6xs3aGJLQqoUXqETt1c4bYw_3lUxFcvp_akd7GFmPo2gCxruCe4H4Wl__DUC5slfUSctQv765gDwt4gLqaK0NYajnEX1a_pJN7_IreqrjBcG9DgiZQoFlNyoqIrXw=s0-d-e1-ft
O8-KFuHkiRKoXvuLreY1wrWoFCO3hizhCJ0hRZ_eF31kfyQwY4Lwzn95TACjMzsuRPGCGtTHcGrNPOBP1E4bR3G6bfe94sMiLSv8AUzABys-mUxBAoHDGIa5njBuA7auiJvkY75zu86N6vxTWFJt3B4r4Hg=s0-d-e1-ft
JrTin8eifTsRgWysmLZSDa_OH0-v-bMV9VvoQa1XeI3L7xiQogjUFwznFMZVLGYwy8N9nzkTuYREib8AjDMEM_wNCsJs0RRhk_5G4llw7fGeGKuV-oFhpk0w_uJrMgJfM7Fn5NqfY_5xB8Nm9ass3KG2nXY=s0-d-e1-ft

Kou's smile wavered a bit when Katashi admitted into not being able to take the flowers, but she supposed she understood what he was saying. Sure, she really didn't know what his abilities were, but making flowers die probably wasn't very good for one's self-esteem anyways.

"But, that's okay... I'll just grow more! I think everyone needs a good flower every once in a while," Kou said, sliding off the sink and placing the flowers onto Katashi's desk. She peered over at him. "I'll leave them here, y'know... just in case you wanna look at 'em or something..." The young lady whispered shyly, turning back to the other gentleman in the room. A large smile engulfed her face as she noticed the flowers placed in his hair, a laugh escaping her lips as well. Perfectly picturesque is this man, Kou thought, regaining her composure once more.

"My, you look lovely!" Kou said in a laugh, shuffling back to her bag. The young lady had to admit; for their size, these guys were easy to get at least
somewhat comfortable around. Her blush stayed though-- she doubted that would ever go away. Kou nodded at what the sunglass'd man had said before, about getting to know each other. Admittedly, she was a bit scared of this set-up. Kou was small, barely capable of taking care of herself. How was she supposed to act as a valuable teammate to these two? And what happened if they weren't as nice as they seemed? The possibilities made the teen shudder, but she tried to stay as calm as possible.

Picking up a few of her own flowers, Kou thought for a moment. Was there to be anyone else joining them? As the thought crossed her mind, the young lady fiddled with her bangs a little, tucking a few flowers behind her ears as well. After a moment, she beamed at the two before her, the outer corners of her eyes creasing as she did so. Kou decided that she would try out some new things this year, including making friends.

"Uhm, right... I'm Kou, if you didn't hear from before. And you...?" She questioned at the man she was not fully acquainted with yet.

@CERBERUS177

Mora

Mora walked down the halls briskly, her straight face not changing one bit. She had just arrived at Resemblia long enough to hear the anouncement over the intercom. She started running, her blank face still plastered on, and books in hand. "Atlas...Atlas.." she kept mumbling to herself, darting left and right from classroom doors. Everyone was staring at her weird antics, but she didn't care, she was late. She finally arrived at the classroom, only to see someone else in there as well. She walked in quietly, taking a seat in the middle, where when the other students come, she could take a complete survey of them. However, right now she kept glaring towards that one girl, trying to read her.

@Anaxileah

"I don't think so, no work actually gets done on the first day of school." He said, having done this school year dance plenty of times before. "I think we just do introductions today, learn all of our classmates names and then tomorrow stuff gets rolling."

@Adira @SassyGaySenpai

Deviced said:

Kou's smile wavered a bit when Katashi admitted into not being able to take the flowers, but she supposed she understood what he was saying. Sure, she really didn't know what his abilities were, but making flowers die probably wasn't very good for one's self-esteem anyways.

"But, that's okay... I'll just grow more! I think everyone needs a good flower every once in a while," Kou said, sliding off the sink and placing the flowers onto Katashi's desk. She peered over at him. "I'll leave them here, y'know... just in case you wanna look at 'em or something..." The young lady whispered shyly, turning back to the other gentleman in the room. A large smile engulfed her face as she noticed the flowers placed in his hair, a laugh escaping her lips as well. Perfectly picturesque is this man, Kou thought, regaining her composure once more.

"My, you look lovely!" Kou said in a laugh, shuffling back to her bag. The young lady had to admit; for their size, these guys were easy to get at least
somewhat comfortable around. Her blush stayed though-- she doubted that would ever go away. Kou nodded at what the sunglass'd man had said before, about getting to know each other. Admittedly, she was a bit scared of this set-up. Kou was small, barely capable of taking care of herself. How was she supposed to act as a valuable teammate to these two? And what happened if they weren't as nice as they seemed? The possibilities made the teen shudder, but she tried to stay as calm as possible.

Picking up a few of her own flowers, Kou thought for a moment. Was there to be anyone else joining them? As the thought crossed her mind, the young lady fiddled with her bangs a little, tucking a few flowers behind her ears as well. After a moment, she beamed at the two before her, the outer corners of her eyes creasing as she did so. Kou decided that she would try out some new things this year, including making friends.

"Uhm, right... I'm Kou, if you didn't hear from before. And you...?" She questioned at the man she was not fully acquainted with yet.

@CERBERUS177

'A cherry blossem!' he thought to himself. Katashi thought of picking up the flower, and he did, this flower though, it was special, it didn't burn, singe or smell burnt, 'This flower, it's not dying now.' he placed it through a button hole on his shirt, feeling happy that he was able to touch this one. "You have a special thing with flowers Kou, to be honest, all the plants I tend to touch, burn..." Katashi felt a bit sad for admitting it, feeling that this person might be the only one who he can feel happy around, "I have the power to control and make fire, I can lift objects that a normal person may not be able to lift without having to train up for it, and I can disappear in a black smoke if I wanted too, but I won't, since well, it stinks and I think it's not really a indoor thing to do. But I'm a peaceful fellow really." he said trying to recover the comment about fire, since that was an evil thing, since fire can burn anything it want's if given the chance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hunter was having a nice time getting the flowers exactly right in his hair, now holding out his phone and using the front camera to aide him. Once satisfied with their placement, he put away the device and heard the small girl direct a comment to him.

"My, you look lovely." She had said. Hunter froze for a split second, feeling himself cringe and become the slightest bit nauseated. He'd heard those words before, all in a much different context. They still made the memories hit like a truck, however. With a deep breath, he tried to clear his mind before his thoughts got out of hand, managing to calm himself down enough to hear the girl ask for his name.

"Hunter." He replied bluntly, though the brusque manner of it was unintentional. He was still working on shoving away his nightmarish thoughts.

@Deviced

Azu

Azu curled up into ar ball on her chair, drowing herself in the warmth of the coat. Since it was so big for it, it was basically a blanket. She didn't even realize Everett speaking till he snapped her out of her thoughts. "Huh? Wha? Sure, yeah sure.." She didn't have the slightest clue as to what they were talking about. "Umm..could you repeat that...?" she grinned, rubbing the back of her neck with the sleeves.

"Sure! Why not..?" She kept on the coat,mknow that if she was going to be around this guy, she wouldnneed something to feel warm in. She jumped off her seat like a little kid, flapping the sleeves of the coat and flailing them around. "You gotta show me your cherry blossoms, by the way.." she grinned, still playing with the sleeves.

"YES!" Rocky jumped out of her seat, accidentally knocking the desk over.

"Oh, uh, sorry. So I'll let you two lead the way."

Cody was skipping his first day of class, climbing the school tower to the top, and then he would just sit up there and listen to music and read a book. He didn't much care for the learning part, he just needed a place to use his powers without having to help take a town or help aid wounded soldiers. But, he would go to class tomorrow.

Kou gave a smile as Hunter introduced himself, but was at a bit of a loss afterward. She had half expected Hunter to elaborate on something, like his abilities perhaps, but that didn't seem to be the case.

"How do you carry a conversation again?" Kou thought, fingering the petals that decorated her hair in thought. All of a sudden, Katashi spoke up, and a wave of relief washed over the teen as she listened to what he had to say.

He had fire manipulation abilities, eh? How curious.

"That seems rather interesting..." Kou admitted, her finger finding its way to her chin. Sure, she could control water and whatnot, but fire seemed...
cooler. Pardon the pun. "A-and you, Mr. Hunter?" Kou began. "It seems Mr. Katashi and I have elemental oriented abilities, s-so if you don't mind my asking, what about yourself?"

It felt strange to ask such a thing, but then again, it was her first time holding a conversation with people she didn't really know. Perhaps things would start to feel more comfortable as time went on.

@CERBERUS177

Last edited by a moderator:
Everret chuckled and stood up. "Alright." He slung his sword over his shoulder, and put his bookbag on over it. "Beacon's first field trip!" Everett raised his fist. "Away we go." He walked out of the classroom into the hallway, with his two classmates in tow. He moved down and left the building walking out into the grass field, in front. He walked up to a large directory map sign. "Where to go?" His eyes moved up and down the map. "Colosseum, that sounds cool, you guys wanna go there?" He turned to the girls.

@Adira @SassyGaySenpai

"Anywhere but here!" Rocky smiled as she tried to set up the desk.

"I hope there's a pool somewhere in this school." She abandoned the idea of setting up the desk and walked towards the door.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back