Repo: the genetic role play: War of the Repo men

"Oh I'm sure it will." singing "fun, fun, fun for ALL!~" he slashes his chainsaw with each note slamming it down on a tombstone on the last one. "well..." he stands Blade on its end still running leaning on the motor "fun until you die that is..."

Reno kicks the end of the chainsaw up and blocks the kunai. he peeks out of the side "oh so we think we're a little ninja boy eh? wheres your headband and orange jumpsuit? well guess what....I don't BELIEVE IT!" he make a big sing down for Leo's sholder

Leo rolled out of the way. "You watch to much anime bro." he taunted before pulling out his cross bows and firing off a few arrows.

Reno moves to the side and grabs the bolt next to his face. "hmm. not bad, what are these made of?" he puts it over one knuckle and under two. he grips and snaps it easily

Leo blinks. "Fine looks like im going to have to use these." he said switching ammo types. He shot off a few more rounds that flew at Reno then just before the hit him they exploded.

Reno gets blown back but rolls and ends on his feet and gets up "Well i wasn't expecting that. come on stop being such a pooss and fight close range. Or are you too afraid of the big bad blade wolf? i can fix that." he switches off Blade and pulls 2 of the scalpel blades off and attaches them to handles in his coat. "There better? Now, come at me wimp." he waves with a scalpel in each hand

Reno blocks with his own blades and slashes back "see now this is gona be a lot more fun" he flips ome blade between his fingers and punches with it

"leo!" candy yelled pulling out her sub machine gun and shooting at at reno.Spencer wraped an arm around her neck choking her."ok that does it!" candy growls and slames her into a wall."Miss welsh we don't need to solve this in violents!" spencer called leting her go."your trying to kill my boyfriend!!" candy shouted loud enough for leo to hear then she froze."did i really just say that...." she sighs feeling like an idiot. "i mean he is a friend thats a boy!" she crosses her arms loking away.spencer giggled"isnt that called a man friend?" she asked thinking for a moment

Leo grabbed his wound. When he heard Candy call him her boyfriend. "...Really?" he asked himself. Then he turned to Reno and jumped away and landed next to Candy. He pulled out two kunai with a strange marking and threw it and they landed infront of Miss Spencer and Reno. A cloud of smoke formed around Leo and Candy. He grabbed her hand and ran back to the hid out. (they didnt see them run)

Miss spencer choked on the smoke and started coughing as they got away.candy was blushing after what she said and layed out on the sofa not looking at him."nice save back thee" she said hopeing he wouldnt bring up the boyfriend coment.

Reno's mask lets him breath with out the smoke affecting him much he grabs Blade and Spencer and heads back to HQ. he walks into Larze's office "WHAT THE F*CK MAN" he slams Blade down on the desk. "WHY WOULD YOU SEND SPENCER INTO THAT?"

Leo was gasping for air. "Huf huf... thanks." he said. then he turned to Candy. "So about what you said back there." he said. "Am I really your boyfriend?" he asked.

Larze looked up calmly. "What do you mean?" he asked. "I thought she could handle it." he said.

"no he wasn't alone some pink haired b*tch was with him she posed the main problem" he says placing the scalpels back in to Blade's slots

spencer put a hand on renos shoulde."calm down i have been miss welsh...well candys teacher for 3 years i know her very well!" spencer said happily like nothing happened even though she had a huge lurple bruse on her face now.candy looked at leo and walked over to him."well you i mean i was just....oh screw it." she leaned up and kissed leo deeply before pulling away and siting back down.

Larze smirked. "Well then this job should be easier for you." he said giving Reno a folder with the picture of another teen age boy. "His name is Axle." he said

Leo blinked. he kissed back. "I guess that means yes." he smiled.

Larze smirked. "Just do your job and stop complaining." he said.

spencer sighed.she hated yelling and even more loseing."should i just...never mind" she said and walked out side with another sigh"men"

--- Merged Double Post ---

"i never said that meant yes!" candy growled shacking a fist at him.she sat back down and blushed looking away.

Candy had a shocked look on her face and she turned away."um y-yeahim gonna go get somthing to eat." she stood and walked into the kitchen sighing.'wow he makes me feel like im on cloud nine..' she though as she drank a glass of water.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back