Repo: the genetic role play: War of the Repo men

Axle smirked. "You were checking out my guns?" he joked. "Yeah they were a gift." he said pulling out his twin revolvers. "I call them Blue Roses." he said smiling. "They are truly beautiful." he said looking at Ash. "Kind of like someone I just met." he said with a small smile.

She smiled slightly. "You know.. I am quite gorgeous." She smiled and ran her hands through her hair, laughing.

Axle smiled and nodded. "Yeah you are." he said his eyes were warm and kind. "So where are you from?" he asked trying to keep from staring at Ash

Axle looked down at her fingers. "Well I was just trying to make conversation." he said. "You know you really shouldn't do that." he said pulling up his sleeves. "Cause you end up with these." he said showing her twelve scars up each arm.

She cleared her throat and pulled up her sleeves all the way to her shoulder and each arm was covered in scars. "Too late."

Axle looked down. "Well then." he smiled a bit. "Looks like you and I are a lot alike." he said giving her a wink. "Maybe we should hang out some time." he said pulling down his sleeves.

"I don't date." She smiled charmingly and flipped her knives back inside the thing and got up, walking away.

Axle smirked. "Well then." he said getting up. he followed Ash. "I didn't mean a date just hang out." he said in a cool voice.

Axle smiled a bit. "Cool." he said putting his hands behind his head. "So why don't you date?" he asked. 'I probably shouldn't have' he thought.

Axle laughed when he got punched. He caught up with Ash. "I'm sorry I didn't mean that." he said rubbing his face. "May I say you really know how to throw a punch." he complemented.

candy smiled and handed his weapon back."um i will be out side..." she said kinda shyly then she got up and walked out side. she walked around a bit and sighed happily."it wont be a big deal if im gone for a bit right." the said to herself then left to check out the town not leting anyone know she was gone

Reno heads back to Gen-co HQ with his chainsaw on his back. as he walks through the door he noticed a new woman but walked past her to his office. he took his mask off and sat down with his feet on his desk and sighed "ahhh its good to be back"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back