• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 2: Revolution

"Whatever works. That squad you mentioned before is kind of interesting though. I'll be in any position you need me to be."

Leah sat up at the sound of someone calling her name. Ugh. Hardly a moment's rest. 'Well...' She thought, 'I guess that squad leaders are the ones who deal with the supernatural stuff...'

(OH DEAR HEAVENS

REALLY? REALLY?

We're playing stuff from the Nutcracker in class now. I mean, the first measure in Trepak is fun, but those eighth and sixteenths are hard not to turn into triplets... I can only move my bow so fast! And we're limited to about two stings at a time... Oh gosh...)

"Well in squad 1.... Only squad leaders would know you were in a squad because we are keeping it a secret so Cain doesn't catch wind of the elite squads existence." Aura said.

"I told you, whatever you want. As long as I can beat the shit out of Cain and rip his dick off then shove it down his fucking throat." She said, keeping her smile. She just said that as if it were normal.

Yulier just smiled. "I've been told I can get worse but... At least you're not running away. And that eye? I'll be sure to give you one of his~"

'Yes? Any other crazy and painfully perplexing or stressful occurrences besides what I know of?'

She sighed. Interesting day, so far. She was still in a lingering sour mood. Leah was so incredibly stubborn that even her emotions lingered far longer than what had caused them. She was referring to Revnoir having attempted suicide, and Zen's odd injury.

(@Kiritsu Senpai )

Last edited by a moderator:
"Oh... Uhm... Do you know any info about, Kano Kiritsu? I think he has some intel about my past." Yato said hesitantly. Leah seemed to be in a bad mood and Yato didn't want to aggravate her.

'...'

Leah was completely caught off guard by the actual topic. She blinked as if she were hearing incorrectly, but answered anyway.

'Um... Well, he was Eight's squad leader before I was, he was a light weaver. He received the... Either Phoenix or Leviathan surgery, I have no idea which, and later practically won us our last battle against the Sins. Then, when I commed for help from the Sins' base, he was one of the people to turn up and it was there that he had been acting... incredibly odd and... was killed.'

She of course left out that incredibly awkward scene, and the fact that his death had been a suicide. After she finished, she sat in her place on the roof awkwardly. The death of a friend or ally was not quite a subject through which one could have much mood.

'Not much later, you arrived at the base. That's about it.'

'That was all you needed?' Leah was eager to return to moping dully, and possibly to her dream... she wanted to see where that one led...

@Kiritsu Senpai

"Uhm... May I ask how was he asking and how did he die?" Yato asked curiously. He wanted to know as much as he can without annoying her.

(Sorry about the late response)

(Totally fine. I just finished watching and fangirling over some TV show or another.)

'Awkwardly. He was acting very awkwardly. And... He killed himself.' She looked down at the courtyard below. '.... He... was hugging me and calling me "kami-sama". Not sure what that means.'

(Aaaaaand now I'm late. Sorreh. :P @Kiritsu Senpai )

raidou put his stuff at squad's barrack,then he went to the roof to get some fresh air.after he arrived,he took a deep breath to calm his mind and heart,seems like the condition on the weave base put him stress. " i guess i should familiarizing with my current home." he sigh,then walk to the wall near him and lean on it. he took his pendant with his left hand,and stares at it. " i hope you are here......" he stares at the pendant deeply...he look sad because of something,something that seems very important to him.

(Afraid we don't have our own rooms man. Just your barracks on your squads floor.)

Aura sat at his desk, watching the security camera feeds.

"Kami-sama... Kami-sama means God-sama If I am correct... Killed himself you say... Maybe he was asking for help? Maybe he was acting weird because he didn't know how to ask for help?" Yato explained. He looked off into the empty horizon. He felt something pierce his heart for a second.

[QUOTE="Aurath Moonblood](Afraid we don't have our own rooms man. Just your barracks on your squads floor.)
Aura sat at his desk, watching the security camera feeds.

[/QUOTE]
((o_o sorry,already changed ><a))

Vayne chuckled "that will be the 3rd" he said happily and sits down "I need to rest for a bit if you need any help I'm free right here".

(damn sorry internet problems lol)

( No problems. )

Eve looked at Vayne and chuckled too. She left a few nurses to take care of the patients. She walked to Vayne and sat on his lap, facing him. "Then why don't we have some fun?" She asked with a sly smile on her lips.

"Of course not. We can't disturb the patients and the nurses, you dummy." Eve said with a chuckle and gave Vayne a flick to the forehead.

"Your impatience might come in handy for me." Eve said and got up, grabbing Vayne's hand and gently pulling him out of the medbay. "Why don't you pick a place and surprise me?" She said once outside.

Vayne thinks about a place but the only place he knows is the Bar where he used to go "uhh it's better if you do that cause the only place I know is a Bar" he said to Eve.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back