• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 2: Revolution

Eve looked at Zestria. "Passed out..." She said before calling a nurse. She started examining her for external wounds.

She smiled, giggling a bit. "Wow, what a busy guy you are. Wait... Aryas pregnant?" She gained a huge grin. I know what they diiiiiiid!

She laughed a bit, then her face became as red as a tomato when her mind wandered a bit. She shut right up after that, trying to hide the red on her face.

Aura laughed as she squirmed, unable to get away because of his threads. "I.... Think....I...may.... know!" Aura said with a wide grin on his face.

"NOOOOOOOO!!!" She kept squirming, trying to get away and hide her face. Damn Threads..! She could've tried to break his Threads with her own, but she didn't want to hurt him. Not over something like this.

"Doesn't matter that much, does it..?!" She squeaked again, still struggling. She finally stopped after she started getting tired. Sometimes, women were a lot stronger and had more stamina than they looked. Yulier definitely was not one of those women. She was just as weak as her frail body looked.

Yulier sighed and gave up entirely. She let herself become limp against his chest, her back pressing up against him through the Threads. Her face was still red, though.

The air was colder than the gleaming sun let on, and the chill began to claw through Leah's pajamas, causing her to shiver. She stepped back into the base and wandered to her squad's barracks to examine her new outfit. Once there, she opened the box and lay the outfit out on a bed.

(And I can't think of what the outfit should be. :P )

Aura picked her up, wrapping her in a blanket of his threads. He walked out of the gate to the bace and off into the distance. ( and fade out. )

Günther was curious and his curiosity got the best of him. He gently pulled Arya's arm from under the pillow and raised a brow as he saw the gun. He chuckled a bit at his comment from earlier.

Günther looked at Arya and smiled to her. "Hey." He said before kissing her. He then pulled back and let go of her arm, thinking for a while. "I talked with Aura." He said in a serious tone.

"I heard you're pregnant." He said and smiled a bit as to not scare Arya. "I'll be taking care of you like I should." He added after a moment.

Arya nodded. "I was going to tell you.... I just hadn't figured it out yet how I was going to."

Last edited by a moderator:
Aura and Yulier finaly came back to the bace and sat in the Courtyard. "Shure your not too cold?" Aura asked. His white hair and pale skin making him blend in with the falling snow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back