• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 2: Revolution

"I guess you should sleep. Just call for me when you wake up." Eve said and turned around to walk back to Vayne. "So how are you feeling?" She asked from Vayne before looking at Aura. Günther popped up behind him and swallowed. "Yes." He said with a shaky voice.

Shinohara said:
"I guess you should sleep. Just call for me when you wake up." Eve said and turned around to walk back to Vayne. "So how are you feeling?" She asked from Vayne before looking at Aura. Günther popped up behind him and swallowed. "Yes." He said with a shaky voice.
"Ahh I'm okay now I think I calmed down" Vayne said smiling to Eve and keeps looking at her "I really love you" he mumbled.

Günther followed, gesturing towards a chair in the office while sitting down on the one at the desk. "So... I guess I'm aware what you want to talk about." He said.

Eve leaned a bit closer to Vayne as he mumbled something. "What did you say?" She asked with a curious tone to her voice.

Vayne suddenly got back to his senses "ahh nothing" he said to her "whew she almost heard that" he said in his thoughts.

"I know you said something. It's not good to keep things inside for yourself." Eve said, moving her face close to Vayne's. She kept her nose and inch away from his and looked into his eyes.

"It's about Arya and me. Or did you have something else to talk about?" Günther said with a slight, nervous smile.

(LOL)

Eve raised a brow. "Is that so? Are you sure about that? You know, I can be scary at time." She said with a slightly surprised smile.

Vayne chuckled "too late that you already kissed me" he said to Eve smiling "Scary or not I'll take it all" he said and kissed her "payback for what you did".

Günther swallowed. "I guess I have to take responsibility." He said and looked at Aura, smiling a bit.

Eve chuckled and looked at Vayne for a while after the kiss. She didn't say anything and then suddenly kissed him back.

(SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ship it aaaalllllllll)

Soon, Leah was asleep on the roof.

You'd think she'd have learned by now. (For those of you who were in the original :P )

She was dreaming of something... Odd.

She was in the Sins' base, but it was not an infiltration. She was in a cell, suspended by her wrists from black reapers' threads. She was dressed still in pajamas, but they were not the plain blue ones she wore now. They were black, white and grey, blobs of white and a black and grey base that appeared as a pattern of random tie-die.

The three remaining sins were gathered before her. Cain, who accompanied them, was grinning maniacally.

Somehow, this all took place from the third person, like many odd dreams may be. Despite that, the physical pain of the trapped girl was so great that, even in a dream, it was tangible.

(No. Seven minus three does not equal five.

Screw this! I'm supposed to be in algebra! |___| \ >o< / |____|

And another one of them is dead? Damn. I keep having to edit. ;- ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
(The ships set's sail.)

Günther cleared his throat. "I'll take care of Arya. Could you let me do it?" He asked in a serious tone.

"Thank you. I won't disappoint you or Arya." Günther said and let out a loud sight as Aura left. He checked the pregnancy test that was on the table.

The test showed a little plus sign on the display.

Aura made his way to the roof after he stoped by his office and picked up a box. He found Leah in her usual spot up on the rooftop. "Hey... Leah. I got something for you." Aura said.

Arya was laying in bed, as she had no guard duty today. She was asleep with her face and whole front burried in the bed.

Günther didn't find Arya and walked to her squad's barracks. He knocked on the door and waited outside.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back