• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Raven-Wing Academy

zenreaper said:
zen nodded and wrote another note "room 134" he watched as the other walked off his head tilted
Aedus frowned as Ent walked off He'll be fine later i'm sure Aedus thought as he turned his attention back to the boy "Are you looking for your dorm room?" He asked

@zenreaper @metalcity

he nodded. this one was obviously nicer than the last though it felt strange,he was more used the the behavior of anger than that of kindness.

zenreaper said:
he nodded. this one was obviously nicer than the last though it felt strange,he was more used the the behavior of anger than that of kindness.
"I can take you there" Aedus said as he motioned the boy to follow as he began walking towards where the dorms were I can catch up with Ent later Aedus thought.

@zenreaper

he stood up putting his note pad in his pocket and pushing in his chair, beginning to follow the person. he pulled his note pad back out and wrote another single word "name?" he held it out to the person as they walked

zenreaper said:
he stood up putting his note pad in his pocket and pushing in his chair, beginning to follow the person. he pulled his note pad back out and wrote another single word "name?" he held it out to the person as they walked
Aedus saw the note "My name's Aedus what's yours?" Aedus asked, giving the boy a smile as they continued walking to the dorms

@zenreaper

Last edited by a moderator:
Ent walked over to a corner, he looked back to see Aedus helping someone. He smiled slightly then pulled out his book again, he started reading from where he last left off.

"savion but call me zen" he wrote. zen was a nickname he had given himself because he could not speak and was a master of stealth so what better nickname for himself than zen meaning tranquility and quiet.

zenreaper said:
"savion but call me zen" he wrote. zen was a nickname he had given himself because he could not speak and was a master of stealth so what better nickname for himself than zen meaning tranquility and quiet.
"Thats a nice name" Aedus complimented as they walked into the dorms "Okay Zen, Here are the dorms, you just need to find your room now"
@zenreaper

he gave a nod to say thank you and walked ,beginning to look for his room. it wasn't long before he found it. it was a ordinary as any other at leas on the outside "please let my roommate be a homicidal maniac" wished zen as he put his hand on the doorknob turning it slowly.

@EchoNightwish

Aedus saw Zen go to his room Well what should i do now? i don't feel like doing the homework it's boring Aedus thought, not sure what to do I could go to the lounge and see if there is anyone there. Yeah i'll do that, better than being on my own Aedus decided before he started heading to the lounge.

Johnny walks down a hallway not knowing where he going as he stares at the ground. His senses are taking over and he notice everything the smell and how things look. Johnathan growls slightly as he grab his head and hit softly 3 times trying to concentrate. Johnny yells in frustration as he go running towards the front of the school.

@AnyoneWhoCares

Crimson senses and hears Johnny's frustration, he then smiles a little (You'll get the hang of it Johnny, just calm down. Don't get frustrated, I'm on my way.) He tells Johnny via pack telepathy. Come on Liger will head to the front of the school right quick then to town to fuck up some hunters. He said with a smile as he stood up. He grabs Liger then teleports in a crimson flash@Johnathan Laurence @DarkmatterTENSHO

"There it is!" she admired, never before so happy to see a place that sells food in her life. She turned around to talk to Daggora and Night wing, "Hey what do you.." Her voice trailed off when she realized they weren't there. She must have gone too fast and not realized it, driven by her insistent hunger. After smacking her forehead and exhaling forcefully, Heather slowly turned around and went to the lounge, hoping they would catch up soon, slightly remorseful for accidentally ditching them. Oh well, I'm sure they'll get over it. She got a strawberry banana smoothie and a salad, then got a table. Might as well not starve while I wait, she reasoned, still unsure how they would react. At least she saved them seats for when they arrived.

@Veyd Sahvoz @Daggora Keket @I have no idea if anyone is in the lounge

Johnathan Laurence]Johnny hears Crimson message as he makes it to the front of the school. He stops as his eyes turn icy blue as his fangs extract along with his claws. He growls louder as he punches the nearest Waal and runs out the school heading towards the gate. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24628-embaga-elder/ said:
A Crimson flash goes off in front of the gate blocking it from Johnny and stepping out of it is Liger and Crimson. Where do you think you're going buddy? He says calmly with his arms cross. Johnny I think for the sake of yourself and everyone around you that you just calm down. Because if you don't I'll put you down. @Johnathan Laurence @DarkmatterTENSHO

Aedus saw a girl walk into the lounge, one he hadn't seen before, Aedus decided to go over and introduce himself "Hello" Aedus greeted as he walked over to the girl.

@Kazehana

Heather looked up from her salad and stared at him with a slightly ajar mouth, squinting her eyes a little and cocking her head to one side. She knew she recognized this boy, but couldn't quite put her finger on it. After a moment, she remembered, but thought it curious he was doing much better than before so soon. "Aren't you the boy that was dying in the hall?" she asked bluntly, her face returning to its normal blankness.

@GingerBread

Aedus winced as the girl brought that up "Y-yes, were you there? if you were, I don't remember you, sorry" Aedus replied, giving the girl a small sheepish smile "Do you mind if i sit down?"

@Kazehana

Users who are viewing this thread

Back