• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Raven-Wing Academy

GingerBread said:
"S-so he didn't actually do what you said, but you like to think he did?" Aedus asked confused I really don't think Damen would care, though i could be wrong, i do always assume everyone is good and nice Aedus thought
@Kazehana
(See!! He understands the notion if what actually happened)

Heather shrugged, "Why else would he be down there? It was the perfect opportunity," she reasoned, rejecting his proposal that she could be wrong. Not like I care what he thinks. "Besides, what I like to think is that that wouldn't ever happen, but we live in the real world, so it does," she added. "But I'm not interested in talking about Damen. What about you? Why are you here?" she inquired, intending to get to the bottom line already.

@GingerBread

"Here, as in the lounge? I'm in the lounge because i was bored and wanted to meet new people" Aedus said, giving the girl a small smile "What's your name anyway?"

@Kazehana

"Heather," she stated, not responding to his attempt at being amiable. "Yours?" Without waiting for a response, she took another generous bite of salad, hoping to finish it soon.

@GingerBread

Night Wing came back, sitting down next to Heather as she begsn eating her taco's and taquitoes "What I miss?" she asked, taking a sip from her cup if dr.pepper.

"I'm Aedus" He said, smiling I'm pretty sure this girl is colder than Ent Aedus thought "So what's your power?" He asked, trying to continue the conversation. "Not much, Heather was telling me how she thinks Damen was looking at her underwear" Aedus said as Night Wing sat down

@Kazehana @Veyd Sahvoz

Last edited by a moderator:
GingerBread said:
"I'm Aedus" He said, smiling I'm pretty sure this girl is colder than Ent Aedus thought "So what's your power?" He asked, trying to continue the conversation. "Not much, Heather was telling me how she thinks Damen was looking at her underwear" Aedus said as Night Wing sat down
@Kazehana @Veyd Sahvoz
Night Wing laughed a bit to that "He could care less, I've been with him for the past 8 years and he hasn't bothered to worry about 'looking at people's underwear'" explained Night Wing, taking another small bite of her taco.

"Why are people here only interested in powers?" she sighed, tired of that being the defining quality at this institution. Wait, isn't that who Ent was looking for? "So I see Ent didn't finish the job," she observed, rather casually for such a morbid topic. She took yet another bite of her meal.

@GingerBread @Veyd Sahvoz

Kazehana said:
"Why are people here only interested in powers?" she sighed, tired of that being the defining quality at this institution. Wait, isn't that who Ent was looking for? "So I see Ent didn't finish the job," she observed, rather casually for such a morbid topic. She took yet another bite of her meal.
Night Wing wondered if she should say something but stopped, realizing Aedus didn't seem to want to talk about the incident. She took anothet bite of her taco and wondered where Damen was.

Heather sighed and set down her fork. Verte's objection to Violette's lack of compassion overpowered her personality, leaving Verte's personality to overrule. "Look, I know I shouldn't be so blunt. It happens. Would you like some of my smoothie? You haven't had anything since you got here," she offered, hoping to not seem too hostile. She managed a faint smile, but not much else.

Kazehana said:
Heather sighed and set down her fork. Verte's objection to Violette's lack of compassion overpowered her personality, leaving Verte's personality to overrule. "Look, I know I shouldn't be so blunt. It happens. Would you like some of my smoothie? You haven't had anything since you got here," she offered, hoping to not seem too hostile. She managed a faint smile, but not much else.
Night Wing noticed Heather's sudden change in attitude Just a moment ago she seemed more…upset about something, and now she's offering him her smoothie? thought Night Wing, but ignored it and smiled at them both before resuming back to eating.

"I-It's fine" Aedus smiled "And no thanks i'm okay" Aedus said turning down her offer for some of her smoothie "So would you mind telling me your power?" Aedus asked again, hoping she'd tell him

@Veyd Sahvoz @Kazehana

Heather looked down at her salad. "Well.. Uhm.. No. It just doesn't seem that important," she persuaded, looking up at him with a decent smile, finally able to change her facial expressions. "Besides, I have other qualities, you know," she finished, a little off-put that he didn't take her hint the first time.

Kazehana said:
Heather looked down at her salad. "Well.. Uhm.. No. It just doesn't seem that important," she persuaded, looking up at him with a decent smile, finally able to change her facial expressions. "Besides, I have other qualities, you know," she finished, a little off-put that he didn't take her hint the first time.
"Everythings important in one way or another, but if you don't want to talk about it that's fine" Aedus said, giving heather a warm smile"So would you rather tell me about yourself?"

@Veyd Sahvoz @Kazehana

GingerBread said:
"Everythings important in one way or another, but if you don't want to talk about it that's fine" Aedus said, giving heather a warm smile"So would you rather tell me about yourself?"
@Veyd Sahvoz @Kazehana
Night Wing paused for a moment so she could pay attention to what Heather would say.

Heather blushed slightly and diverted her eyes down at an angle. "I'm not good at talking about myself," she managed, suddenly embarrassed to be the center of attention. Verte was nice and all, but shy as hell. The only reason she could talk to Aedus is because she had already begun the conversation before Verte's personality stepped in. Since it overrode another personality, it had to stand by itself for this one.

(Sorry I gotta bounce)

Kazehana said:
Heather blushed slightly and diverted her eyes down at an angle. "I'm not good at talking about myself," she managed, suddenly embarrassed to be the center of attention. Verte was nice and all, but shy as hell. The only reason she could talk to Aedus is because she had already begun the conversation before Verte's personality stepped in. Since it overrode another personality, it had to stand by itself for this one.
(Sorry I gotta bounce)

"No one is…we all eventually have to, you don't have to tell us if you don't want" explained Night Wing, continuing to eat her delicous taco's and taquitoes.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]"No one is…we all eventually have to, you don't have to tell us if you don't want" explained Night Wing, continuing to eat her delicous taco's and taquitoes.

[/QUOTE]
Heather shot Night Wing a grateful glance. She didn't want to give away anything that could be used against her. I guess it's half and half uncomfortable and self preservation.

Finishing his book, he now understood most things that people would say to him. He grow at his new options to enter a fight. He put the book back in his pocket and walked out of the library.

"So...." Aedus began gently rapping his fingers against the table "Anything you guys do want to talk about?" Aedus asked, as the girl didn't answer his previous question he assumed that she didn't want to talk about it.

@Veyd Sahvoz @Kazehana

GingerBread said:
"So...." Aedus began gently rapping his fingers against the table "Anything you guys do want to talk about?" Aedus asked, as the girl didn't answer his previous question he assumed that she didn't want to talk about it.
@Veyd Sahvoz @Kazehana
Night Wing thought for a moment when she remembered what Damen had said "I know. You up for training?" she asked with a bit of a smirk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back