• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Raven-Wing Academy

GingerBread said:
"Oh Okay" Aedus replied I thought we we were going to be training my power, i wonder what Night Wing is planning Aedus thought with equal parts nervousness and interest.
@Veyd Sahvoz @Kazehana
Night Wing smirked as she turned a corner "Here we are…" she said while walking towards the entrance.

Heather walked into the room, keeping to the wall. She wanted to stay out of the action, hoping to simply observe. but she prepared herself to participate if they asked. No need to be suspicious herself. So, she leaned against the wall, putting up a leg, ready to take mental notes.

@Veyd Sahvoz @GingerBread

GingerBread said:
Aedus followed Night Wing to the entrance "So, what am i going to train first?" Aedus asked curiously, interested to find out what he would be doing
@Veyd Sahvoz @Kazehana
Night Wing didn't say anything for a moment, she took off her jacket revealing her dark purple shirt, and walked towards the other end of the training room. She created a ball of bluish green energy and shaped it a bit and it began looking like a flame the exact same colour of her eyes. She looked to Aedus and walked over to him, after the little display, she looked at him and put the ball of flame and pushed it at his chest, letting it sit there for a moment, and took her hand off of his chest. She took his hand and opened it, placing the little ball of flame and sat it in Aedus's hand "How to conjure or make your own fire" she explained.

GingerBread said:
"No, no i can't do that. I've tried before and i couldn't, it's why i use matches" Aedus explained, not believing he could ever create fire himself.
@Veyd Sahvoz @Kazehana
Night Wing looked at him with disbelievment "I'm positive that you could if you tried. . . just try and picture a ball of flame in your hand, with your minds eye, and open them" explained Night Wing as she created a ball of dark blue fire in her hand using her own energy.

(What Night Wing is using for fire isn't actual fire, it's energy that she's making look like fire)

GingerBread said:
Aedus tried to focus on creating a fireball in his hand, he tried picturing it but to no avail, Giving up Aedus turned his attention back to Night Wing "See, i Just can't, No matter how hard i try i can't summon fire"
@Veyd Sahvoz @Kazehana
Night Wing rolled her eyes "You aren't able to because you're telling yourself that, have some confidence" explained Night Wing motioning for him to do it again.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Night Wing rolled her eyes "You aren't able to because you're telling yourself that, have some confidence" explained Night Wing motioning for him to do it again.

[/QUOTE]
"No, i just simply can not summon fire, for years i wanted to be able to but couldn't no matter how hard i tried, no matter how much i hoped i could, i just couldn't. So me just thinking i can now will not change the fact that i can't" Aedus ranted angrily, though he was more angry at himself for not being able to do it. Once Aedus calmed down he looked at Night Wing guiltily, feeling bad for just effectively taking his angry out on her.

GingerBread said:
"No, i just simply can not summon fire, for years i wanted to be able to but couldn't no matter how hard i tried, no matter how much i hoped i could, i just couldn't. So me just thinking i can now will not change the fact that i can't" Aedus ranted angrily, though he was more angry at himself for not being able to do it. Once Aedus calmed down he looked at Night Wing guiltily, feeling bad for just effectively taking his angry out on her.
Night Wing took a moment to take in everything he said before she walked over to him "It's okay. . .but promise me that you will let me help. . . ." asked Night Wing, wanting to help him find the full extent of his ability.

Humph, a fire manipulator that cannot even create it. Heather looked at the equipment along the wall, then formulated an idea. She walked over to stand in front of a weapons display, looking over her options. She opted for a quarterstaff, running her fingers along its polished, dark oak wood. Blunt, just like her. It could suit her assets, but there was only one staff. I wonder if i can fix that..

@GingerBread @Veyd Sahvoz

Night Wing backed away and looked at both Heather and Aedus "If you're up for it. . .I want you to come at me with everything you got, I want to see what your powers full extent is .. . . . so just let all of your anger out, everything, anything and put it into making fire" explained Night Wing as she got into a fighting stance, ready for anything he was about to do. She created a ball of bluish green looking fire and threw it at the ground in front of Aedus.

Aedus sighed as Night Wing once again suggested that he try to create fire "I can't create fire" Aedus said sadly as he walked over to a nearby wall and sat down, resting his back against the wall before pulling his knees to his chest and burying his head in his knees as he started crying I'm such a failure Aedus thought

@Veyd Sahvoz @Kazehana

Last edited by a moderator:
GingerBread said:
Aedus sighed as Night Wing once again suggested that he try to create fire "I can't create fire" Aedus said sadly as he walked over to a nearby wall and sat down, resting his back against the wall before pulling his knees to his chest and burying his head in his knees as he started crying I'm such a failure Aedus thought
@Veyd Sahvoz @Kazehana
Night Wing walked over to him and plopped herself down next to him "Listen. . .you are going to create fire. . . and I'm going to help you no matter what, no matter how long it takes whether you like it or not" explained Night Wing, getting up and putting her hand out for him.

Heather glanced to the side and smiled, still looking at the staff. She took it into both hands, embracing the wood's luster. She spun around, clutching the staff. "Aw, you not up for a little challenge?" she taunted, suddenly imbued with Rouge and Jaune, the deadliest combination. Her eyes burned with impatience for this kind of behavior, unable to control her tart attitude. Even if this doesn't work, at least someone will get something out of it.

@GingerBread @Veyd Sahvoz

Ignoring heather taunt, Aedus stood up "I'm going to go, maybe we can do this when i have some matches or a lighter or something" Aedus gave Night Wing a small smile "Sorry for wasting your time" Aedus said as he began to walk away.

@Veyd Sahvoz @Kazehana

Last edited by a moderator:
In a flash, Heather blocked the exit with her quarterstaff, unwilling to let him leave. "Leaving the party so soon? But poor dear Night Wing is trying to help you. How rude of you to leave her like this." She looked up with a determined and unamused disposition, then drew her lips into a semi-wicked smile. "Aren't you going to accept her offer?"

"I don't want to waste anymore of Night Wings time" Aedus explained "And you didn't want to play music earlier, so why should i have to train?" Aedus asked rhetorically as he attempt to move Heather's staff out of his way.

@Kazehana @Veyd Sahvoz

Heather held her ground, not allowing him to move her staff. "Wouldn't you be wasting her time by leaving now?" she retorted. "And as for the latter, are you seriously comparing the two? I have earned several awards for my playing. Have you earned any for your skills? I doubt it, considering what you've shown in the past few minutes," she scoffed. At this point, she was looking for just about any defensible reason to fight him.

GingerBread said:
"I don't want to waste anymore of Night Wings time" Aedus explained "And you didn't want to play music earlier, so why should i have to train?" Aedus asked rhetorically as he attempt to move Heather's staff out of his way.
@Kazehana @Veyd Sahvoz
Night Wing began walking to Aedus "Come on…please don't go, not yet" begged Night Wing.

Aedus turned around to face Night Wing as soon as he heard her beg for him to stay "There's no point in me staying unless you have some method of making fire, like a match or a lighter or something like that" Aedus replied, not wanting to upset Night Wing but also not wanting to stay and be reminded of how useless he was without any fire near him.

@Veyd Sahvoz @Kazehana

GingerBread said:
Aedus turned around to face Night Wing as soon as he heard her beg for him to stay "There's no point in me staying unless you have some method of making fire, like a match or a lighter or something like that" Aedus replied, not wanting to upset Night Wing but also not wanting to stay and be reminded of how useless he was without any fire near him.
@Veyd Sahvoz @Kazehana
Night Wing turned around, creating another ball of bluish energy, making it into fire, and tossing it at the ground "There…now take it and crush it in your hand…see what happens" stated Night Wing, motioning for him to do so, she nodded at Heather to pass her a cherry wood sword.

Heather snorted. "How about rubbing two sticks together? Let's start with your legs." She tossed Night Wing the sword, then spread her legs at shoulder-width and held her quarterstaff firm, ready to spring when she became ready. "Get ready, pyro."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back