• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Raven-Wing Academy

GingerBread said:
Aedus picked up the bluish fire and held it in his hand before attempting to crush it. When he did crush it, nothing happened except the bluish fire came out the sides of his closed fist and then disappeared, having no effect on Aedus apart from confusing him
@Kazehana @Veyd Sahvoz
Night Wing smirked "It was imbedded inside if you…you may not notice it but it is a living flame that grows internally…as long as you are alive it remains alive and as long as it's alive…you have a never dying flame" explained Night Wing, smirking slightly as she twirled the sword in her hand "Everyone has an internal flame deep inside of them …yours just needed to be woken up. The colour of your flame is based on your personality…now…are you ready?" Night Wing stood in a ready position, her cherry wood sword at her side like she was getting ready to hit someone behind her.

Heather looked over at Night Wing, surprised she was willing to fight him despite his meek attitude. She decided the best tactic for now was to observe these two, noting their strengths and weaknesses as they fought. No matter how much she was itching to fight right here, right now, she would overall make better use of her time by staying out of it. She leaned back against the wall in her previous position, except, you know, the quarterstaff.

(This is me letting you know to continue with whatever it is you're doing without me needing to be here. I gotta go to sleep cuz i have an early class in the morning d:)

@Veyd Sahvoz @GingerBread

GingerBread said:
"So i can summon fire now?" Aedus asked confused by what Night Wing had said "And ready for what?"
@Veyd Sahvoz @Kazehana
Night Wing looked at him with a look of seriousness, care, and worry "Take all of your anger…and let it out, all of it out into fire" she explained once more, ready for him to let his anger out.

(cya Kaze Kage xD )

GingerBread said:
"I'm not really an 'angry' person, is there not a different way?" Aedus asked, not really liking to even think about being angry.
@Veyd Sahvoz
"Think of it as…opening yourself up to new opportunity's…express the feelings that are bundled all up inside of you and let them all out, letting them be released in a giant stream of fire" Said Night Wing, she closed her eyes and opened them, her hands glowed with a bright light and she motioned for Aedus to try and do what she had just explained, waiting patiently for whenever he'd be ready.

Last edited by a moderator:
GingerBread said:
Aedus closed his eyes and concentrated on creating fire in his hand. When he opened his eyes he saw that there was a small fireball in his hand, Upon seeing this Aedus got a massive smirk on his face "I DID IT! WOOOOO" Aedus exclaimed happily.
@Veyd Sahvoz
Night Wing smiled happily "See…you just needed a nudge" she stated, walking over to the equipment rack and putting up her sword, glancing back at him. She was glad she could help him but she wasn't that physical so there wasn't much she could help with for physical training.

GingerBread said:
Once the excitement from summoning fire had worn off, Aedus turned to Night Wing "So... what do we do now?" Aedus asked with newfound confidence.
@Veyd Sahvoz
Night Wing hadn't really thought that far, she helped him figure out how to create fire but hadn't planned ahead. She walked up to him and looked at him right in the eye "Now…we practice" she walked back and engulfed her hands in a bluish energy, and rushed at Aedus, hoping he would use his new ability.

She walked past them swiftly and made her way towards the Main desk to find out her luggage is to be delivered to her dorm room in a few minutes, realizing this she made her way back.

As Ent walked out of the library he looked around, wondering what to do. Mainly wanting a fight, not knowing what to do he started to walk around the school.

GingerBread said:
Aedus was shocked as Night Wing came rushing at him. Panicking, Aedus threw the small fire ball behind Night Wing before teleporting to it, appearing in a tower of flames that was about half the size of him.
@Veyd Sahvoz (Okay cya :) )
Night Wing jumped up, transforming into a crow, and flew straight at Aedus, impressed by his quick reaction time.

CelestiaVanGuard said:
She walked past them swiftly and made her way towards the Main desk to find out her luggage is to be delivered to her dorm room in a few minutes, realizing this she made her way back.
Damen had gotten back from the city nearby, he walked inside, clutching at his stomach. He was bleeding from his stomach heavily yet seemed like he hadn't cared. Walking as quickly as he could to his dorms, hoping no one would notice the blood. He turned around a corner and saw a young girl, he tried to swiftly walk past her but couldn't run for it would cause his heart to pump more and he'd just bleed out.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Damen had gotten back from the city nearby, he walked inside, clutching at his stomach. He was bleeding from his stomach heavily yet seemed like he hadn't cared. Walking as quickly as he could to his dorms, hoping no one would notice the blood. He turned around a corner and saw a young girl, he tried to swiftly walk past her but couldn't run for it would cause his heart to pump more and he'd just bleed out.

[/QUOTE]
Celestia realized someone was in front of her and froze for a few seconds due to not having known anyone was still around, she soon after came back to reality due to seeing the major wound this boy has... She turned around as fast as she could and said "P-please leave now..." due to not wanting to have her blood lust get worse.

Zane had been wandering the hallways for about an hour, getting a little more agitated with every step. He kept glancing down at the map of the school's layout, then up at the doors around him, but still no luck. He muttered under his breath.

"How can it be this hard to find lousy room 135?!"

Inside johnny is fighting a internal battle between him self and the wolf. ( Leave me alone you..)as the wolf takes more control over Johnathan claws his way out of Liger grip and tries too bite anything including flesh. ( Stop!! ) Johnny seems to stop for a split second as he looks up but soon begins trying to bite again. Johnny struggles to have a little bit of control but fails as the wolf starts to come out. Johnny body transforming and his growls becoming for viscous.

@DarkmatterTENSHO @Embaga Elder

Crimson watched as the fight intensified. (This is getting worse and worse) he thought (I gotta end this, ima try the reasonable way to give Johnny a chance to regain control.)

(Johnny I know you're in there. I need you to fight it, fight like your life depends on it. I know you can do it. You're my very first beta, don't let me down. You made me proud when I saw that you survived the transformation, even though the risks were very high for you. Use that strength you had during the transformation to fight for control over YOUR BODY. FIGHT JOHNNY!!!! FIGHT!!!!!) Crimson's voice echoed through Johnny's head @Johnathan Laurence @DarkmatterTENSHO

Last edited by a moderator:
Johnny hears crimson words in his head ( Fight!) Johnny than got himself ready as he reasoned with his wolf trying to calm down. He tries pushes the wolf back in its cage its cage as Johnny stop biting but fell backwards his eyes closed and claws retracting. He stop transforming as he continue to push the wolf back as he struggles with having control. Johnny then begins whimpering as pain ripples though his body like molten iron falling on his skin. Johnny howls loudly as he pushes the hardest and got control over his body. Johnny lay there on his back tears falling down his face and he whimpering uncontrollably. He scrutches himself into a ball as the pain intensifies into something unbelievable hurtful that he sons blacks out.

@Embaga Elder

CelestiaVanGuard said:
Celestia realized someone was in front of her and froze for a few seconds due to not having known anyone was still around, she soon after came back to reality due to seeing the major wound this boy has... She turned around as fast as she could and said "P-please leave now..." due to not wanting to have her blood lust get worse.
Damen looks over at the girl "I'm fine…" he managed to say, the large gash's bled more and he stumbled slightly, but showed no sign of pain.

At the last second, Night Wing transformed into a human and attempted to kick Aedus in the side to see his reaction.

Johnathan Laurence]Johnny hears crimson words in his head ( Fight!) Johnny than got himself ready as he reasoned with his wolf trying to calm down. He tries pushes the wolf back in its cage its cage as Johnny stop biting but fell backwards his eyes closed and claws retracting. He stop transforming as he continue to push the wolf back as he struggles with having control. Johnny then begins whimpering as pain ripples though his body like molten iron falling on his skin. Johnny howls loudly as he pushes the hardest and got control over his body. Johnny lay there on his back tears falling down his face and he whimpering uncontrollably. He scrutches himself into a ball as the pain intensifies into something unbelievable hurtful that he sons blacks out. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24628-embaga-elder/ said:
@Embaga Elder[/URL]
Crimson jumps from the wall and lands next to Johnny. With a grin on his face he touches johnny with is hand very softly then begins absorbing some of the pain away. You made me proud Johnny, now rest easy. Liger I'll meet you back at the dorm. In a crimson flash Johnnyand crimson disappear from the front of the school and appeared in Crimson's dorm. Crimson used his aura to put Johnny in a floating crimson sphere because the slightest touch could worsen his condition. @Johnathan Laurence @DarkmatterTENSHO

Users who are viewing this thread

Back