• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Raven-Wing Academy

Johnny growls as he stomach growls. ( he..re in..m c..one) as johnny turns around and head for the dorm. He opens it to see crimson up. Be suddenly looks at the ground sadness covering his face. He feel so terrible for whathedid that he remembered. @Embaga Elder

As Aedus saw heather move towards him he threw he sword in front of him, spinning it so the blade was now facing him before disappearing, leaving only a couple of embers behind before his arm appeared around the sword the rest of him quickly following after, causing him to dodge heathers attempt to trip him up

@Veyd Sahvoz @Kazehana

Last edited by a moderator:
Johnny's head was buried in the ground too much to realize Crimson had snacks on the bed. Sit in that rolling chair by the desk over there and roll over here. I got tons of snacks for you man. I know your ass hungry. he says in a joking manor. @Johnathan Laurence

Zane could hear the sound of a fight echoing down the hallway he was in. He was really bored, even though he enjoyed reading. Nonchalantly putting the book in his backpack, he made his way down the hallway to see the commotion.

@Kazehana @Veyd Sahvoz @GingerBread

She spun around, quickly back on her feet. This whole teleporting nonsense was going to have to be dealt with soon. She spun the staff in the air, kicking it at him as it dropped in front of her face. Then, she ran after it, carefully gauging where he would go, aiming for that space.

@Veyd Sahvoz @GingerBread

Johnny. Ives over to the chair and slowly moves to Crimson scared he in trouble as he sits in front of his Alpha. Johnny sees chocolate he stares at it scared to ask. He starts to tear upm" I'm..so...sorry" cries Johnny as he cries to himself.

@Embaga Elder

Kazehana said:
She spun around, quickly back on her feet. This whole teleporting nonsense was going to have to be dealt with soon. She spun the staff in the air, kicking it at him as it dropped in front of her face. Then, she ran after it, carefully gauging where he would go, aiming for that space.
Aedus saw the staff fly towards him, thinking quickly he made his sword become a shield and held it in front of him stopping the staff from hitting him, When the staff hit the shield it caught on fire.

@Veyd Sahvoz @Kazehana

Kazehana said:
Night Wing jumped up and did a front spring in the air and attempted to hit Aedus on his side unexpectedly from behind.

Zane turned a corner and saw an odd scene. It appeared that two female students were ganging up on a single male student. Despite the male student's pyrokinetic abilities, it still seemed hardly fair. He cautiously approached the fight before calling out to the guy.

"Want some help? I noticed that you're outnumbered!"

@GingerBread

Crimsons face expression changed to a more stern and mean look he then placed his left hand onto Johnny's right shoulder and squeezed lightly, but because the pain was still there mostly it hurt like hell. You should be sorry. if you would've made it outside of the school you could've killed many innocent people and I don't need that type of problem in my pack. So tell me....what happened Johnny, what made you lose your cool. @Johnathan Laurence

Heather side-jumped out of the way, letting Night Wing take over while recovering her own strategy. Humph, that's how he wants to play. She darted over to the weapons rack, trying to find something useful. Unfortunately for her, she was heavily inexperienced with any kind of weaponry, so it took her some time to decide.

(Ugh gotta take a shower. Be back ~30 min it's shave day d:)

@Veyd Sahvoz @GingerBread @Magattahana

Aedus heard someone call out to him, he turned his attention towards the boy causing him to be hit by Night Wing sending him to the ground "No i've...got...this" Aedus replied as he stood up slightly winded from Night Wing's attack "Feel free to watch though" Aedus added as he threw his shield past Night Wing, turning it into a fireball as he did, before disappearing, leaving only embers behind and reappearing behind Night Wing. Aedus charged towards Night Wing as he formed a sword in his hand about to go in for a counter attack before slowing down and stopping I can't hit a woman Aedus thought as he backed away slightly

@Veyd Sahvoz @Kazehana @Magattahana

GingerBread said:
Aedus heard someone call out to him, he turned his attention towards the boy causing him to be hit by Night Wing sending him to the ground "No i've...got...this" Aedus replied as he stood up slightly winded from Night Wing's attack "Feel free to watch though" Aedus added as he threw his shield past Night Wing, turning it into a fireball as he did, before disappearing, leaving only embers behind and reappearing behind Night Wing. Aedus charged towards Night Wing as he formed a sword in his hand about to go in for a counter attack before slowing down and stopping I can't hit a woman Aedus thought as he backed away slightly
Night Wing turned around, confused by him backing up, "What's wrong? . . . . " she asked.

Johnny frowns " I was practing with my senses and it got out of control I heard seen smelled a d felt everything " says Johnny. " I was really into it then it got worse and I couldn't control it so I decided to go for a run that's when I bumped into you two. When you guys blocked me way I got mad so I charged as a instinct " says johnny slowly.

@Embaga Elder

Last edited by a moderator:
Zane sat cross-legged on the ground, watching the action intently with his bright green eyes. His eyes started to twinkle like fresh-cut emeralds as he observed their movements and fighting styles. Little did they know that he was storing their techniques in his head for later use.

(I'll be back soon, I'm gonna go get some food.)

Crimson releases Johnny's shoulder then backs up until his back is on the head board of his bead. He then throws a chocolate bar at Johnny. Gotta work on that anger of yours. You can't be getting angry over something so small. I wonder I quick it'll be for you to get angry you encounter Ent again. he chuckles while eating skittles. @Johnathan Laurence

Johnny gets so happy a halo is literally above his head as he eats the chocolate bar. He then thinks of Ent and growls slightly. This is going be hard says Johnny as he thinks of Damion and begins smiling. " Hey can I crash here tonight " asks Johnathan as he yawns.

@Embaga Elder

GingerBread said:
"I'm not going to hit a woman" Aedus said, relaxing and lowering his defence a bit "I'm fine with blocking or dodge your attacks, but i can't attack you back"
Night Wing took a moment to think about it "How about. . . .you just try and deflect my attacks then?" said Night Wing, dashing at him and jumping up in the air, coming down at him from above.

Crimson saw as Johnny's face expression changed to anger when he mentioned Ent, but then it changed to a smile when he thoughtof something happy. Crimson guessed. (Well at least he knows how to help get over that anger) he thought to himself. Johnny then asked to crash in his dorm. I don't know where you gone sleep lol I got a roommate now. Wait can't yo ass teleport? Man go to your dorm. crimson said with a smile while shaking his head @Johnathan Laurence

Finally deciding on throwing knives, she quickly spun around, throwing one of them at Aedus' leg as she did so, hoping to catch him by surprise. I hope I threw that right... Once it left her grasp, she detected another person, watching. Who said you could observe? I was observing this. She had not even heard him come in, but that didn't matter to her. She threw a knife that landed directly in front of him. For a moment, she was caught off-guard, unsure how she pinpointed it so well. Then, she collected herself. "Don't you dare watch me," she warned, not happy to be tolerating another person. She turned her attention back to Aedus, running in and preparing to do some fancy maneuvers.

@Veyd Sahvoz @GingerBread @Magattahana

Aedus wasn't focus on defending himself when Night Wing had started dashing at him, before he could even attempt to defend himself he felt a sharp pain in his leg, looking down to see what was causing it he saw there was now a throwing knife in his leg with blood leaking out of the wound it caused. Because he was distracted by the knife in his leg Aedus didn't block Night Wings attack and was sent to the ground, his sword flying out of his grasp and a small distance away.

GingerBread said:
Aedus wasn't focus on defending himself when Night Wing had started dashing at him, before he could even attempt to defend himself he felt a sharp pain in his leg, looking down to see what was causing it he saw there was now a throwing knife in his leg with blood leaking out of the wound it caused. Because he was distracted by the knife in his leg Aedus didn't block Night Wings attack and was sent to the ground, his sword flying out of his grasp and a small distance away.
Night Wing stopped to give him a moment to get up but noticed the knife in his leg, looking over to Heather who was holding he knives her jaw dropped slightly and she walked over to Aedus. Pulling out the knife and ripping off a piece of his shirt to cover up the gash.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back