• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Raven-Wing Academy

GingerBread said:
Aedus wasn't fast enough to react to the kick and ended up getting hit. The kick sent him backwards and to the ground and also sent waves of massive pain through his body as his injuries from being shot were not completely healed. the sudden pain caused Aedus to let out a cry of pain
@Veyd Sahvoz @Kazehana
Night Wing gasped as she ran over to him "I'm so sorry! I did not mean to hit you, I thought you'd block it" explained Night Wing in a fast blur if words.

I'll be back Johnny. Rest up buddy. Crimson left his room, with an unconscious Johnny floating in a crimson aura dome. He walked around looking for something to do. (I can't believe he was that frustrated to go feral. Wow newbloods are a pain) he thought to himself as he walked the halls. @Anyone

After wandering around a bit longer, Zane noticed someone else in the building's labyrinthine halls. He slowly approached him, preparing to ask for directions to room 135.

@Embaga Elder

Heather rolled her eyes, then got up and went over to Aedus, inspecting his injuries. "So what now? I'm assuming he has to go to the infirmary again," she commented, very much disappointed that she didn't get to do anything fun while she was there. What a waste.

@Veyd Sahvoz @GingerBread

Last edited by a moderator:
Johnny is inside a dream state back when his family was alive. " Johnathan Damion Laurence!" Yells Lydia. " Yes ma'am " mumbles Johnny guiltiness written all over his face. " Johnny got in troube again" whispers Jared to Damion. Johnny glared at them as his mom looks at him pointing at the mess he made. " Sor..ry mom " mumbles 7 yr old Johnny as his hair covers his face. John looks up from his newspaper and coffee" take of easy honey he only 7 " says Johnny dad. Johnny smiles as he looked his dad. His mom stopo yelling and Damion and Jared glared at Johnny as Johnny put out his tongue and smiled as his brothers rolled there eyes. Johnny feels a sense of happiness with sadness as he continue to rest.

@Johnathan Laurence

Magattahana said:
After wandering around a bit longer, Zane noticed someone else in the building's labyrinthine halls. He slowly approached him, preparing to ask for directions to room 135.
@Embaga Elder
Crimson heard someone approach him from behind so he turned towards the guy with nonchalant expression on his face. Yes??? he asked looking at Zane

Kazehana said:
Heather rolled her eyes, then got up and went over to Aedus, inspecting his injuries. "So what now? I'm assuming he has to go to the infirmary again," she commented, very much disappointed that she didn't get to do anything fun while she was there. What a waste.
"N-no, i'll be... fine... in a bit" Aedus replied, not wanting to just ditch the training "My injuries don't....hurt too much.... except when i get hit.... in the chest.... guess that's more motivation not to get hit"

@Veyd Sahvoz @Kazehana

"Uh, hello. Sorry to bother you. It's just... I'm new here, and I've been trying to find my room for hours. Can you point me to room 135?" he gave a friendly smile, nervously scratching the back of his head.

GingerBread said:
"N-no, i'll be... fine... in a bit" Aedus replied, not wanting to just ditch the training "My injuries don't....hurt too much.... except when i get hit.... in the chest.... guess that's more motivation not to get hit"
@Veyd Sahvoz @Kazehana
"Okay, sure. But consider this, if you keep going, I'm going to join in. And it's not like I'm about to do this 'going easy' nonsense like Night Wing," she warned, considering how hard she was going to hit him. This might be a bit difficult on her own, but she could manage. I suppose it won't be any fun if i go right for the chest since that'll end it right there. How about..

GingerBread said:
Aedus gritted his teeth and tried to fight back tears as the pain kept assaulting his body, once what felt like a eternity of pain was over Aedus looked at Night Wing "It's....okay"
@Veyd Sahvoz @Kazehana
Night Wing helped him up, putting his arm around her shoulder "Are you sure? We can take a break for a moment" said Night Wing, helping him over to a bench.

(Great another new kid, luckily there's a map of the school right behind him so I can get this over with)

Crimson really didn't want to help out the new kid, he really wanted to sleep or talk to DG, but since she isn't here he was to do this.
Yeah I can help you turn around. Crimson walked towards the map and pointed at it with his index finger while a crimson light came off of it. Ok we're hear he makes a circular motion with his index finger creation a circle on the map where Zane and Crimson are. So what you'll want to do is go down this hall way until you find room 135, because whether you know it or not you're right in front of the 100 hall. @Magattahana

"That's...fine" Aedus replied as he sat down on the bench, taking deep, slow breaths "Just give me....a minute and we can get.....back to training, anyway.....how hard can dodging.....two peoples attacks be?"

@Veyd Sahvoz @Kazehana

Zane paid close attention. "Okay. Thank you for your help. I'm Zane, by the way. Nice to meet you." And with that, he made his way to his room. After storing his things in his room, he made his way to the cafeteria, sat, and waited for something to happen.

@Embaga Elder

Im Crimson he said before Zane stormed off. Crimson thendisappeared in a crimson flash, then reappeared back in his dorm and went to sleep in his bed.

brb

Heather held her forehead, amazed at his ignorance. She looked over at him on the bench, making sure to keep an eye on him. Moron. There's no way he's getting out of this unscathed. Might as well prepare his bed in the infirmary now. Despite her reservations, she continued to plan out her tactics, spinning and playing with the quarterstaff a bit.

The pain in Aedus's chest started to slowly fade. once the pain had completely faded Aedus stood up "Right. I'm ready when you guys are" he announced, his cheery attitude quickly coming back. "But could you give me warning before we start this time?"

@Veyd Sahvoz @Kazehana

GingerBread said:
The pain in Aedus's chest started to slowly fade. once the pain had completely faded Aedus stood up "Right. I'm ready when you guys are" he announced, his cheery attitude quickly coming back. "But could you give me warning before we start this time?"
@Veyd Sahvoz @Kazehana
Night Wing got up, going to the equipment rack and picking up her cherry wood sword. She looked at the both of them "Let's take a moment and nod when we're ready" stated Night Wing, looking at Heather, hoping she would be a bit easy on him. If they kept stopping every time he was kicked or wacked they would take forever but if he was being hurt physically then they would have to be easy a bit.

Heather watched Night Wing put away her weapon, suspicious of her intentions in doing so. Perhaps she is not as good with a weapon? Noticing the way Night Wing looked at her, she quickly deciphered her body language, then proceeded to pretend like she didn't understand. She held her quarterstaff lazily at her side, waiting for someone to make the first move, reluctantly complying with Night Wing's incessant precautions and nodding briefly.

Aedus concentrated and after a moment there was a small flame in his hand Matches would be quicker to use Aedus thought as the flame in his hand quickly grew and formed a sword made of near solid flames. Looking over at Night Wing and Heather, Aedus nodded to signify he was ready.

@Veyd Sahvoz @Kazehana

GingerBread said:
Aedus concentrated and after a moment there was a small flame in his hand Matches would be quicker to use Aedus thought as the flame in his hand quickly grew and formed a sword that became solid flames. Looking over at Night Wing and Heather, Aedus nodded to signify he was ready.
@Veyd Sahvoz @Kazehana
Night Wing nodded as well, making to balls of energy and creating them into whips of bluish green energy. She looked between the two of them waiting for them to move.

Johnny wakes up abruptly as he looks around his neck hurting he sees Crimson and frowns. " I'd disappointed him " says Johnny sadness tracked in his tone. He slouched over the little orb thingy and walks to the door slowly trying not to fall. He was hungry and tired and so grumpy. He turns open the door as he walks out slouched on the walls as he walks towards the cafeteria he thinks.

@Embaga Elder @Anyone

Zane went to his room and rummaged around a while, looking for something to do. He decided he would walk around while reading, so he could get physical and mental exercise simultaneously. So, he stood up, closed his eyes, and waved his arm around for a few seconds before opening his eyes and taking the first book he saw off of his shelf. (He practically brought a library with him to the school.)

He cracked open a book about Venezuela and started walking through the hallways while expanding his knowledge about the little South American country.

Crimson awoke and saw that Johnny was gone. Damn I fell asleep again. He couldn't have gone far. (Johnny where are you man? Come back to the room. We need to talk about what happened) he spoke to Johnny via pack link in calm tone @Johnathan Laurence @DarkmatterTENSHO

Heather sighed. This would be more fun if I didn't have to do all the work. She darted to the side, preparing her quarterstaff, then slid past Aedus, holding out the staff about shin-length to trip him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back