• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Race For The Queen's Juniper (Reboot!)

Broken-Angel](Saving this spot for a post said:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423067233.332215.jpg.42333512a6cb33b21b436a4843f7dd38.jpg
[/URL]

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423067233.332215.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423067233.332215.jpg
    152.3 KB · Views: 34
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423067247.105790.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423067247.105790.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 34
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423067269.706725.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423067269.706725.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 34
Zan stood taller than usual. He felt charged, fired up and ready. He filled his lungs, slowly. He closed his eyes and felt the wind, on his face. The sunlight was strong but it wasn't a hot day. He snapped his eyes open and saw his men milling around.

"You three!" He pointed at men he didn't know the name of, but their faces were warm and the smell was better than usual. Being in port allowed them to find some soap. "Prepare the main sail. Kennwood, your clothes, change them, then do a final check of the mast and hull! Reeeeese" He hated that name, the common tongue nae had so many rules to learn and relearn and ignore. "We need to talk food. My cabin soon."

Zan looked around and scanned mostly the ground as his crew began to shift around and move quickly. They were busy or looking busy, both were fine for Zan, they knew their jobs! He was looking for Sheeyk, but he didn't see her. "Reeeese, where is the little one?" He asked, not looking at him. He saw his bumbling mess of a first mate, Choso, scrabbling up some wooden steps, carrying charts, dropping papers and trying to dodge other crew as he was signalling the captain. "Find her and bring her to my cabin, the two of you. We talk." he said, dismissing Rhys. Choso had almost made it to the captain when Zan finally acknowledged him. "Choso, why is my desk empty?" The giant glared and watched him run past the captain and unlock his cabin door and fall through.

Zan smiled.

(Get your act together crew! @khuyen @Yziel @Fus ro dah )

Rhys smiled broadly as the captain mentioned the talk of food, it was one thing (amongst many things) he enjoyed talking about. Although for now he had to go find the Captain's favourite, but that didn't bother him. The sooner the crew was all on board, the sooner they could take off. (Which meant less chance of that butcher realising where his meat had vanished to.)

"I'll check back on shore, Cap'n." He called to the man before he descended back down to land.

He raised a hand to shield his eyes from the bright light that reflected off anything and everything it could, then he lowered his hand and set off, his sharp gaze on the look out for Sheeyk. He wouldn't call for her yet, no use drawing extra attention to himself unless he really, really needed to.

@Yziel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back