• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Puella Magi: Universe - closed rp no longer active

Oh. Well I don't think I can just wander into that, especially after my establishing post.

Uh, should probably make sure your Yoma's dead first...

@Assailant Once Kyubey finds you he can bring you into slip space to watch

Okay. Kyubey's with me right now. Does slipspace just work like the witch realm? Where the area around you just kinda turns into it?

Assailant said:
Okay. Kyubey's with me right now. Does slipspace just work like the witch realm? Where the area around you just kinda turns into it?
Basically yeah, but instead of acid trip land it just looks like the real world sans people. And the eldritch abominations wandering around, but meh.

KageYuuki said:
Basically yeah, but instead of acid trip land it just looks like the real world sans people. And the eldritch abominations wandering around, but meh.
Okay. Any suggestion on whose fight I should pop into? Max can certainly handle herself, but her lack of magic wouldn't help very much should she go into a battle with an eldritch beast.

Assailant said:
Okay. Any suggestion on whose fight I should pop into? Max can certainly handle herself, but her lack of magic wouldn't help very much should she go into a battle with an eldritch beast.
Hard to say, really. Though of the three fights going on one of them is a magical girl only a couple days into things. May wanna stay clear of that one, Tsubaki can't protect you from cross fire.

Hmmm mine can take care of herself. I was planning on her finishing the battle soon since it would be hard to continue her fight without destroying the yoma

Meh it can slide this time though I will have to take him he seems a bit lose lipped now lol

@KageYuuki When I'm done with this, wanna have our characters meet? It'd be interesting for prospective magical girl to meet new magical girl

Karcen said:
but she has left slip space so actually getting to her will be a bit more annoying"
While she hadn't technically left yet, there was a Kyubey following her around. He could probably pester her into finding or meeting Max

oh i thought shen she changed clothes she changed from magical girl to normal human thereby exiting slip space

KageYuuki said:
While she hadn't technically left yet, there was a Kyubey following her around. He could probably pester her into finding or meeting Max
I still want Max to meet a Yoma, and since I'm with her right now it makes more sense to stick with her (though I must say, it would be REALLY fun to have Max, a non-magical girl, and a greenie go in together and let awkward survival ensue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back