• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Puella Magi: Universe - closed rp no longer active

I know. I wasn't home all day today and the site's down for my computer. I'm out for the count for a little bit.

you could post in the other one kinda and i will wait a little before Katja has her fight or fights

Okay, thanks. Can someone do a quick rundown of the plot so far? I don't want to read that many posts.

KageYuuki said:
There . . . really hasn't been much in the way of an actual plot so far
Okay, is there anything I should know? What's been happening between characters or anything?

Mostly just their lives while kuybey half sets them to fight each other and half gets them into forming a team to fight yoma

Huh. Tad confused, but I think I'll figure it out. Last question: Can a character be a human which has not yet made the contract, but has still been sought out by Kyubey? I don't know for sure if I'd do it, but I'm strongly considering.

Okay. One final final question, then I'll make my CS (or actually, I might do that while waiting for a reply) what are Yoma?

Think monsters out of Lovecraft lore, they're the alternative to witches

They are monsters that dwell in slip space and pull in humans to eat they come in tons of forms

@Assailant

Just so you and everyone else still remembers I think I'll define the terms we all need to remember

Yoma these will be the monsters we fight they are born when a human with strong negative emotions contacts a Yoma flower the human becomes a Yoma though they cone in all forms they all turn into flowers on death they drop 3 to 5 grief seeds

Grief seeds the reward for killing a Yoma they are used to clean soul gems and can only be disposed of by kuybey otherwise they may sprout into another flower

Slip space a mysterious dimension the Yoma inhabit it is sealed off to all but magical girls and yoma. The yoma in flower or adult form can draw people into slip space to consume them. All damage in slip space dose not appear in the real world but changes in the real world affect slip space

Last edited by a moderator:
Karcen said:
@Assailant
Just so you and everyone else still remembers I think I'll define the terms we all need to remember

Yoma these will be the monsters we fight they are born when a human with strong negative emotions contacts a Yoma flower the human becomes a Yoma though they cone in all forms they all turn into flowers on death they drop 3 to 5 grief seeds

Grief seeds the reward for killing a Yoma they are used to clean soul gems and can only be disposed of by kuybey otherwise they may sprout into another flower

Slip space a mysterious dimension the Yoma inhabit it is sealed off to all but magical girls and yoma. The yoma in flower or adult form can draw people into slip space to consume them. All damage in slip space dose not appear in the real world but changes in the real world affect slip space
That slip space thing: would Maxine be able to go in? She's a human, but she's like a prospective recruit (basically like Sayaka and Madoka at the beginning of the series) so she would still get into all that stuff, right?

Whoop! I'll make a post soon I suppose. I don't really know what's going on in the story right now so I can't insert myself, so I'll just put myself out there for anyone to interact with who's free.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back