Project: Heavy Iron

Alison Eckener, Stanley Brasse & Yvelle Eckener

Alison knew bombs were relatively primitive in the world, so using a detonator itself was quite inefficient. If wires were cut, then it wouldn't work anymore. Everything was mechanical, and AJ strapping bombs to himself would be the first to blow up. Should they blow up, only he'd blow up and not the rest of the stores unless he was walking around covered in over 5 wires. That would be nearly impossible. "Just describe to me what you're doing, alright? Look here." This time, the captain didn't show any mercy and decided to hold AJ down with her foot. If she pressed any harder, bones could break. The captain then gave a subtle signal with her eyes, one that AJ most likely couldn't see from the angle she had him at.

Stanley turned to Yvelle, then turned to his lieutenant. The captain had given a signal, one that Yvelle knew. She tapped her lieutenant with the back of her sword and decided to TME back towards the main area, away from the bunker doors. The signal was to lock down stores and attempt disarming the bombs.

@YoungX @Yappi

He stayed silent for a few seconds before finally calming. "I... I really dont know what I was doing. I wanted to get some com dish in the mountains" he started realizing how irrational he was. He stares towards the ground.

Bardoc Alden

Bardoc received the signal and understood his orders. He would use his TME and head towards one of the stores in order to disarm the bombs. All he simply had to do was the disarm the bombs, nothing more and nothing less. As he went towards the main area, towards the stores, he went towards one in order to start diffusing the bombs.

@JPax

Last edited by a moderator:
Alison Eckener

Alison grabbed AJ by the back of the arm. "The comm dish is from old expeditions. Don't you think you could've just told us what you wanted instead of blindly going out and pointing at the lieutenants with a shotgun?" She dragged AJ along with her to the prison cells, picking up his shotgun on the way. "You'll be on probation for a day. If it's a comms dish, it's probably from older expeditions and therefore don't function. During probation you will be stripped of all rights. Lieutenants will have access to all your personal belongings. Is this understood?"

@Yappi

Stanley Brasse & Yvelle Eckener

Stanley dropped down in front of another store and sprinted in, shaking wildly as he proceeded to look around for the bombs. Any sign of noise, and he hysterically swung his sword before cowering behind a barrel of gunpowder, looking at the fuse. "Bombs..."

Yvelle, on the other hand, flew right through the entrance of the mech hanger, zipping past all the mechs and almost slowing down front of Rex. The girl did a backflip before appearing outside the window with a smile on her face, giggling slightly. "Cappptainnn! There are bombs in the store houses, two of them need to be defused! Good luck!" The small girl waved happily, leaving an aura of sunshine, flowers, and teenage girl hormones just seconds before she went rocketing into the sky again, towards the third store house.

@Salex The Baldie @YoungX @SirGrey

Alison Eckener

Alison grabbed AJ by the back of the arm. "The comm dish is from old expeditions. Don't you think you could've just told us what you wanted instead of blindly going out and pointing at the lieutenants with a shotgun?" She dragged AJ along with her to the prison cells, picking up his shotgun on the way. "You'll be on probation for a day. If it's a comms dish, it's probably from older expeditions and therefore don't function. During probation you will be stripped of all rights. Lieutenants will have access to all your personal belongings. Is this understood?"

@Yappi

Stanley Brasse & Yvelle Eckener

Stanley dropped down in front of another store and sprinted in, shaking wildly as he proceeded to look around for the bombs. Any sign of noise, and he hysterically swung his sword before cowering behind a barrel of gunpowder, looking at the fuse. "Bombs..."

Yvelle, on the other hand, flew right through the entrance of the mech hanger, zipping past all the mechs and almost slowing down front of Rex. The girl did a backflip before appearing outside the window with a smile on her face, giggling slightly. "Cappptainnn! There are bombs in the store houses, two of them need to be defused! Good luck!" The small girl waved happily, leaving an aura of sunshine, flowers, and teenage girl hormones just seconds before she went rocketing into the sky again, towards the third store house.

@Salex The Baldie @YoungX @SirGrey

"Yes mam" he says staring blindly behind her. He seems to be in deep thought. Not paying attention to any movement he is in.

latest

rex would then salute evan before leaving the office. he goes down to the mech hangar where he was confronted grant. "ah, i'm going after a beast, i need specific parts to get attached, i believe you can help the engineers with it?" he said "the engineer over there has the list of equipment i need to get installed" he said. the list contained a few simple modifications, a heater, armor to be focus mostly on the front, reinforced windshield but a strange modification was to his rifle, the "bullets" were to be filled with gunpowder and have a defuser which will explode on impact.

suddenly he heard yvelle. "Get me my squad, tell them to get to every store with a pair of wire cutters and find for a bomb, NOW" he said to a cadet. "i believe i can leave my mech in your hands grant" he said as he saluted to him and grabbed a pair of wire cutters. he went to the closest store near him, bursting in and trying to find any abnormal thing.

@SirGrey @JPax @YoungX

Bardoc Alden

At one of the stores, Bardoc would enter inside as he would stare at the bombs that were there. Being calm was one of his strong suites and he would focus on working to disarm them. Thankfully he was trained to disarm bombs so he would begin the disarming immediately. It won't take a second or so but he's working to the best of his bomb diffusing abilities. The atmosphere was certainly tense and thankfully there were people there to help out. All he had to do was do his best and make sure no bombs were set off. He didn't imagine a situation where someone would purposely plant bombs at their own stores, but then again there will always be surprises just lying in wait for the Winter Brigade. Hopefully he wouldn't have to smell smoke and ashes by the time this was over.

@JPax @Salex The Baldie

Carter woke up to people screaming at each other about bombs. He was undressed and getting out of bed before a random Recruit starting shaking him and yelling at him to get up. He disregarded it and slapped the recruit before going back to sleep.

Stanley Brasse

Stanley managed to diffuse the bomb, before jumping out of the store and high-tailing the fuck out of there. He sprinted into the bunks and looked to Carter, and then the recruit. "OHHH thank god everyone's alright! Damnit..."

@Yappi

Yvelle Eckener

Yvelle was a bit more calm, and she sliced the bomb cord before walking out, with a tomato in her hand. "Mmm...tomatoes." Her face twisted into a calm smile, though she left tomato juice dripping from her mouth onto the ground. A trail of tomato juice followed Yvelle to the heavy iron hangars, where she look around for something to do. "Where's Eckener?"

@Salex The Baldie @SirGrey

Alison Eckener

Alison put AJ in the prison cell and stood inside the cell with him. There was a serious expression on her face, especially since the incidents that just happened. AJ's shotgun was taken away for now, during the probation period. "Now, probation begins." The captain took two gloves and began searching AJ. She first removed the bombs, especially since those weren't too powerful in the present day, before looking for any drugs. "So, how's everything?" 

@Yappi

Stanley Brasse

Stanley managed to diffuse the bomb, before jumping out of the store and high-tailing the fuck out of there. He sprinted into the bunks and looked to Carter, and then the recruit. "OHHH thank god everyone's alright! Damnit..."

@Yappi

Yvelle Eckener

Yvelle was a bit more calm, and she sliced the bomb cord before walking out, with a tomato in her hand. "Mmm...tomatoes." Her face twisted into a calm smile, though she left tomato juice dripping from her mouth onto the ground. A trail of tomato juice followed Yvelle to the heavy iron hangars, where she look around for something to do. "Where's Eckener?"

Alison Eckener

Alison put AJ in the prison cell and stood inside the cell with him. There was a serious expression on her face, especially since the incidents that just happened. AJ's shotgun was taken away for now, during the probation period. "Now, probation begins." The captain took two gloves and began searching AJ. She first removed the bombs, especially since those weren't too powerful in the present day, before looking for any drugs. "So, how's everything?" 

@Yappi

AJ shrugged "I really dont know. I feel ok and safe but I feel like I could have helped more against that deer." He says constantly looking at the ceiling. He doesn't know what to say so he is just saying the first thing in his mind.

Carter woke up and plugged his ears with plugs. to Stanley it would seem incredibly rude 

latest

rex would have his men confiscate the bombs and keep it for in case of future possible use or recycling. he would return to his office where he asked a cadet to summon eckener to his office, which the cadet then looked for her all around the cave with a horse

@JPax

Stanley Brasse

@Yappi

Yvelle Eckener

Alison Eckener

@Yappi
Hanah looked mechs like kid in candy store.

"WOW!"

(read the rules. You need background info. No one liners and please state where you are.  Please. This is not Geeking)

"Ya I can give em a hand with it not like we ain't got enough to do around here" Grant says sarcastically. Banner needs something done to Dragon Breath, someone spilled a drink in his mech short circuiting it and now Rex needs something done to the 501st. Still he was the commander and a good guy, so Grant was gonna do it. Just if Grant isn't somewhat cynical then the world might implode. Taking a look over the list he mutters off a few things before saying "That rifle change sounds risky if the ammo is rupture it could go off, it could blow off the main weapon or worse" in a clearly worried tone. Still Rex hopefully new what I was doing. As the commander runs off Grant says "Aww you'll make me blush" as talks to mech. They could put in the heater and prepare the bullets, while Grant would change the armor and windscreen with the Mercury O. Going over to the Mercury O, he yells over to Banner "What is it you wanted Banner?". Climbing up the mech he looks down to see Yvelle "I think she is over by the prison cells though I wouldn't bother her, also do you mind not leaving that tomato juice everywhere". Grant then gets inside the Mercury O and goes over to the 501st, adding more armor to the front. @Yappi @Salex The Baldie @JPax 

"Ya I can give em a hand with it not like we ain't got enough to do around here" Grant says sarcastically. Banner needs something done to Dragon Breath, someone spilled a drink in his mech short circuiting it and now Rex needs something done to the 501st. Still he was the commander and a good guy, so Grant was gonna do it. Just if Grant isn't somewhat cynical then the world might implode. Taking a look over the list he mutters off a few things before saying "That rifle change sounds risky if the ammo is rupture it could go off, it could blow off the main weapon or worse" in a clearly worried tone. Still Rex hopefully new what I was doing. As the commander runs off Grant says "Aww you'll make me blush" as talks to mech. They could put in the heater and prepare the bullets, while Grant would change the armor and windscreen with the Mercury O. Going over to the Mercury O, he yells over to Banner "What is it you wanted Banner?". Climbing up the mech he looks down to see Yvelle "I think she is over by the prison cells though I wouldn't bother her, also do you mind not leaving that tomato juice everywhere". Grant then gets inside the Mercury O and goes over to the 501st, adding more armor to the front. @Yappi @Salex The Baldie @JPax 

Banner yelled out to the man "I need you to look at the napalm injectors!" He says trying to follow Grant at a fast pace. He cannot seem to keep up fast enough for the Mercury 1. 

"Sorry Banner but Rex wants the upgrades on the 501st now you will have to wait" Grant says through the intercom of the Mercury 0. Just as Grants gets back to work,  with the Mercury 0 adding another piece of armor to the front of the 501st someone walks closer to it. Through the intercom on the Mercury O Grant yells "Hey what do you think your doing cadet, can't you tell that we are doing preparations on this mech". The giant hands on the Mercury O having welding tools on them, start to fix the armor to the 501st. Unfortunately due to the weight this extra would at to the 501st some armor on the back and side would have to be taken off. @Hanah Solo @Yappi

@Salex The Baldie

Bardoc Alden

After the bomb disposal, Bardoc decided that he should remain on standby at the main area just in case. He had already done his weight lifting, so there wasn't much left for him to do. There seemed to be peiple busy with their duties. As for him, all he had to do was follow orders. Beside that there was either training, resting, and a few other things.

Yvelle Eckener

Yvelle frowned and sat down, waiting for anything. "Mmkay...if she's busy I'll just hang out here with you guys!" She giggled and wrapped a TME wire around a mech arm, using it to hoist herself onto the arm and taking a seat in the hand. "So, how's everything going for you guys?"

@SirGrey

Alison Eckener

A cadet on a horse told them something about speaking to Rex about a mission. "Okay. Well, we have an, huh? Okay." Alison waved the horse cadet away and opened the prison cell, sighing. "AJ, you're free to go. But this is important so I advise you follow me." Alison began making a walk towards the mech hangars at a rather brisk pace. She didn't see if AJ was following her, but deep down she hoped that the ensign was with her.

The captain of the Winter Brigade turned and performed the standard brigade salute, which was way different than the standard salute. "Hanah Solo." She turned again. "Grant Cynemer." Another turn. "Yvelle Eckener." And finally... "Captain Mann."

@Yappi @Salex The Baldie @Hanah Solo @SirGrey

Yvelle Eckener

Yvelle frowned and sat down, waiting for anything. "Mmkay...if she's busy I'll just hang out here with you guys!" She giggled and wrapped a TME wire around a mech arm, using it to hoist herself onto the arm and taking a seat in the hand. "So, how's everything going for you guys?"

@SirGrey

Alison Eckener

A cadet on a horse told them something about speaking to Rex about a mission. "Okay. Well, we have an, huh? Okay." Alison waved the horse cadet away and opened the prison cell, sighing. "AJ, you're free to go. But this is important so I advise you follow me." Alison began making a walk towards the mech hangars at a rather brisk pace. She didn't see if AJ was following her, but deep down she hoped that the ensign was with her.

The captain of the Winter Brigade turned and performed the standard brigade salute, which was way different than the standard salute. "Hanah Solo." She turned again. "Grant Cynemer." Another turn. "Yvelle Eckener." And finally... "Captain Mann."

@Yappi @Salex The Baldie @Hanah Solo @SirGrey

AJ followed her. Pacing quickly behind her. He was wondering why he was let free so quickly. 

latest

" come in to my office, privately... sorry aj" he said as he goes into his office, which overlooks the hangar. he closes the door behind them and closes the blinds, before locking the doors. "i got authorization from evan to go on a mission to hunt rudolph, too much died under it, i have to finish the fight i left off 10 years ago." he said "if you can see, my mech's being prepared to take down that specific beast. i know you want to avenge tara, i'm giving you the chance to do so" he said

@JPax

Hanah saluted captain, as she was trained to do.

Do i get my first mech? I want mech, i want mech.

@JPax

Just now, Hanah Solo said:

Hanah saluted captain, as she was trained to do.

Do i get my first mech? I want mech, i want mech.

(he's not a captain XD he's a pilot, also sorry i couldn't reply to ur post)

Grant says "Alright just don't go getting too close" as the Mercury O takes armor from the side of the 501st. "Oh you knows just fine not like I have to this, then look at the napalm injectors on Banner's mech and apparently a cadet dropped a drink in his mech so I need to make sure that he didn't short circuit it" Grant says as he places the armor to on side and goes over to add a new windscreen, jumping out of his mech and going down the arm to lessen the bolts on it. @JPax @Salex The Baldie @Yappi

Hanah looks in awe how mech repairs other mech, dreaming how she could do same too.

Now i want that mech even more!

Hanah runned front of Captain Rex and saluted.

"Recruit Solo ready to duty, Captain!"

@Salex The Baldie

@SirGrey

HPoRS8N.png

Alison Eckener

"Hm. I'll do it, alright. You're asking for my help aren't you, it's the only logical option. I'll go, I'll take AJ because he is on probation. Thanks." Alison nodded and walked right out of the office, preparing for a fight again apparently. She looked at everyone once again. "I believe we should go ahead and close up for the night. At least, brigadiers." 

Alison then went to the bunks and saw that Jay was there. "Ward, you're welcome to sleep here for the next three days." She began cleaning the bunks, inside and out. It was usually something the brigadiers were never asked to do, especially since Alison didn't trust others with a duster.

@Quillicious ( @Salex The Baldie @SirGrey @Yappi )

hnxTkUl.jpg

Yvelle Eckener

Yvelle chuckled and jumped off the mech. "Okay....whatever...we only eat once don't we. Anyways, I guess...I don't know!" She giggled and sprinted towards the door, sliding to a stop when she realized she missed something. "Captain Rex? What's going on? And who are these new recruits and stuff?" Yvelle walked over to Hanah and poked the girl who was taller than her. By Yvelle's muscle structure and equipment, it was pretty clear she was in the winter brigade. "Who's this?"

@Hanah Solo @SirGrey @Salex The Baldie

Lt. Jay Ward

Jay sat up as Allison entered the bunks. He smiled at her and dangled his legs over the edge of the bed. Resting his chin on his hand and his elbow on his knee, he laughed. "You don't wanna miss out on your last chances to sleep with me, eh?" Jay asked with a wink and a sly grin, "Alright, then, I'll bite."

"On a more serious note, I'm making the choice not to leave. At least, for now. I'll eventually retire when I feel my luck's run out, but not today. You and all the other girls'll be ecstatic to hear the news that I'll stick around longer, amirite?" Jay was in a better mood now, back to his normal self. He'd still remember Tara's death until he joined her.

@JPax

Users who are viewing this thread

Back