• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Project Grozny: Prologue OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Fennstrum & Vik: exists
Friendly Fire: on

Makes you wonder how Sylvia was able to keep the company together for this long since Onyx Valley.

Posted. It's a long one. Sorry bout that folks. Got really into it. If you want TLDR, I'll be more than happy to make one here. Just ask mlem.

I've been meaning to ask this for a while but do we have more lore on the blood knights and what the Black Watch did to them?
Blood Knights were added by Meme Man. Same with Black Watch for your Fennstrum. I've never really expanded on it. Really want you guys to have some freedom on that. If you want, you could talk to him about it, and maybe work something out. Midrick Midrick

In the OG writing, I intended for the Black Watch to be zealous shock troops with some influences like the Waffen SS, as they do get special orders from Dragonsreach every now and then. But also embedded in the main Army as aerial special forces. And the fragile relationship between them and Marshall Montpelier is a ref to how some Wehrmacht units never liked their SS counterparts. But in the end they needed each other.

Depends on how this RP ends. It can go 2 paths:
1. Sylvia gets to be a national hero and become a political figure. (Sequel would be court drama with occasional actions.)
Or
2. Sylvia becomes a national hero, going off grid and starts a small community somewhere. (Sequel would be farming RP with some actions. Expanding on the life of a retired hero and her companions.)

There are other ideas I wanna do for sequel, but we'll see. Depends on how our chars interact and stuff.

TheInsanityOfBobSemple TheInsanityOfBobSemple
I assumed you were basing the black watch off of Commissars from 40k, seeing as blood knights are all vampires it made sense in my mind for the black watch to advocate for they're destruction

TheInsanityOfBobSemple TheInsanityOfBobSemple
I assumed you were basing the black watch off of Commissars from 40k, seeing as blood knights are all vampires it made sense in my mind for the black watch to advocate for they're destruction
Yes, it makes perfect sense, though Fennstrum himself could care less about who you are as long as you're committed wholeheartedly to the Throne and to vanquishing the dark lord. He does have some uneasiness to the fact that Vampires need human blood to live and to be honest, if he could, he would get rid of Vampires entirely since their nature is to cause chaos.

I plan on giving some insight into how Nemir feels about him in my next post.

It's not so much hatred as it is sheer disappointment.

Pilgrim59 Pilgrim59
Yes yes yes~ Give Pola all your attentions.
She's taking over the world with one headpat at a time you guys just don't know it.
plot twist - Pola is a Shadow Legion sleeper agent.

Sylvia: why?!
Pola: Sylvia weak. Pola stronk. Long live Angel of Verdan. (throws Sylvia off cliff)

Pilgrim59 Pilgrim59
Yes yes yes~ Give Pola all your attentions.
She's taking over the world with one headpat at a time you guys just don't know it.
plot twist - Pola is a Shadow Legion sleeper agent.

Sylvia: why?!
Pola: Sylvia weak. Pola stronk. Long live Angel of Verdan. (throws Sylvia off cliff)
D:
Top 10 animu betrayal. Pola op, nerf pl0x.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back