• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Project Grozny: Prologue OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Ah yeah lore dumping is kind of a hit or miss here. I had an rp with loads of world building that died pretty early on too, and I haven't tried to run it since. To date only 1 partner has bothered with it consistently, and I'm glad for it. But I had so many ideas for it in a group setting ;n;

Also your art is really great! I don't draw as often as I used to, and I should really start trying to do it again seriously, but now it's just.....where would I find the time?

Writing lore is my favorite thing to do. The thought process and efforts put into the lorebuilding is awesome. But I tend to write alone, due to circumstances where I couldn't find appropriate partners to write with. If you're... looking for someone to contribute for your project... I'm in xD

Find time? Well, you either die by Corona or by life. Might as well enjoy it while it lasts lulz.

As a matter of lorewriting, I've yet to see an RP based on lorewriting. It's mostly hands-on approach. Even with Nation Building threads. It's usually a battle royale. I wonder if we could make an RP about linear timeline all focused on establishing events, settings, progression, etc for the world... :thonk:
Like an RP, but it's actual nation building in a joint effort, rather than everyone picking a side and try to kill each other off

That would be a dope aspect. Or maybe a joint endeavor to build a colony or town :/
I'd love to see SimCity / Tropico type of RP, but the masses of RPN usually huddle around fandom and epic fantasy, so prolly won't work xD

Well here's a link if you care to look at it. Granted a lot of things have changed between since I first made this page and now. I've been rping in the setting for a year now with my current partner, so it's not 100% the same and I haven't really adjusted things to reflect that. I also slapped on some character profiles too since I never got around to doing that lmao.

Issokie. Also, that thread doesn't work for me. Is it in your workshop? If so, that's prolly why.

Went fuck it and slapped that shit on a Doc.

Went fuck it and slapped that shit on a Doc.
Sometimes doc is just as helpful. Specially with auto-save draft and handy in every occasion.

What the fuck, I'm gone for a day and you're already cheating on me sushi

TheInsanityOfBobSemple TheInsanityOfBobSemple
Too long didn't read. (skips)
I wanted a post, not a goddamn novel, dammit.
Ahem.
Nice Saving Private Ryan references btw.
Although I'm sure Banri's magic woulda made most of landing troops not steer off course into the reef and such. Woulda be nice to keep Banri's involvement in mind, ye? But alas, good post. Guess I'll have to bring up a miniboss sooner than expected.

Prepare thyselves. We're fighting Rommel and an SS Division soon.

Huh, I thought that was just for the left flank. My mistake, I'll keep that in mind and make my post shorter. A few parts of this were actually just things I took from a novel I'm working on since I'm a bit lazy. Sorry about that, I guess.

Huh, I thought that was just for the left flank. My mistake, I'll keep that in mind and make my post shorter. A few parts of this were actually just things I took from a novel I'm working on since I'm a bit lazy. Sorry about that, I guess.

Naw don't be sorry my dude. I loved it. Write as much as ya like. It's a joke! Joku dayooooo.
Ahem.
And yes, Banri's spell is for the entire fleet landing. It's fine my dude. Keep it up.
Although I am now interested in that novel you're writing o.o
What is it about?

It's a Star Wars fanfiction about an Imperial Captain and one of the scenes is where a bunch of landers try to take a beach and the landing fields beyond.

Sorry about the long wait. Work has been pretty rough on me, and exhaustion both mental and physical made getting a post out difficult. I'm doing better now though!

Sorry about the long wait. Work has been pretty rough on me, and exhaustion both mental and physical made getting a post out difficult. I'm doing better now though!
T'is all good, mein freund. Glad to hear from ya. I shall try to reply while the left flank gets theirs.
Great post btw thx for trying despite being busy TwT

Users who are viewing this thread

Back